Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gangsta-J View Post
    I have been reading up on all the posts after he finally posted his vid. All I gotta say you been straight up PWNED D1111!!!! Save some face and go on a diet fattie... Yeah they weren't perfect form. Yes he was a bit too upright but there was still some back work going on in there fo shizzle. I will go on to even say if he puts his feet a lil further apart and practices a bit of form he can prolly do a good 6-8 reps with that weight as Yates rows. They won't be BOR's cause I mean come on the guy weighs about 205... No way he can counterbalance that type of weight and do a true BOR perfect form. But I do think feet apart a lil more he can prolly dig a lil deeper and do a good 6-8 reps. But I don't know whats worse??? You crying about his form or the fact that you are just so jealous so many have backed up this dude and gave him kudos on attempting the lift in which he did move 2 times his body weight in a sloppy form.. Like most said though that will still stimulate some type of growth in his back. Where is your growth D1111? All I see is a fat biker looking d00d that looks like the x-pitcher from the yankees... David Wells is it? Go diet d00d and take some type of Thermogenic cocktail to get those fat cells out yo brain son.... You got served by the OP straight up... Now go back to your pork rinds and Q.Q a lil more dawg.... Peace out!
    All i can say is F-CK YOU GANGSTA GOOF!!..WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE A PIC OF YOURSELF?? TOO GANGSTA? YOU ARE PROBABLY A SKINNY WIMP,AND YEAH IM HEAVY IN THIS PIC,CAN YOU READ,I AM JUST BACK AT IT AFTER YEARS OFF AND WILL SHOW YOU A PIC COME 9 MONTHS
    YOU ARE A JOKER,PAWNED MY ASS,THAT WAS NOT A BENT OVER BARBELL ROW,FAR FAR FROM IT!!!!! YOU ARE A BLIND CLOWN AS WELL!
    THE VOTERS WILL DECIDEAND YOU AND DBX AND ALL THE OTHER BLIND CLOWNS WILL SEE,THAT WAS THE FURTHEST THING FROM A ROW,WHAT A JOKE!..AND FORM? EXCUSE ME,HE HAD NONE,IT WAS NOT A BENT OVER BARBELL ROW!! LOL FORM,YOU ARE A G UNIT ARENT YA? FORM HA HA IT WAS A GLUTE SHRUG,NOT A TRUE BENT ROW! HE WAS GOING TO POST HIMSELF DOING 15 BENT ROWS,FUNNY I DIDN'T SEE ANT?? LOL
    AND F--CK YOU GANGSTA GOOF !LET US SEE YOUR PIC!?? BET YOUR A SKINNY FING DWEEB! ID RATHER BE BIG THAN A SKINNY DWEEB! F-CKING LITTLE CLOWN,ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT WAS A ROW IS A CLOWN! WHY PRAISE SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT DO!? TELL ME PLEASE A HOLE!?
    Last edited by D1111; 06-19-2008 at 03:54 PM.
    LUCIFER IS MY TRAINING PARTNER.
    ....BENT ROWS TO GROW:)

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK, the grill is getting hot. So, where is this poll?!!?!!! Hey, nice fish. I meant to ask you, what kind of bait do you use when going for the big ones? Have you figured out the poll thing yet? Or are you just talking????!!!??!!
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by D1111 View Post
    Ok cut the crap,you wanna go? or you don't?? But please quit lipping off,you are real good at that,on the street i would zip it for you
    Ok one last time there tough guy,lets put it to the vote if the voters agree with me,that it was not a bent over row! You are gone for two weeks! If they take your side i am gone ok...up for it?
    Yooooooooooo Fathead Meatgillicuty... I think everyone in this thread has established they weren't straight up BOR's.. More so a variation of Yates Row with a bit of cheating behind them. Grow up Mr.Wells.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok one last time there tough guy,lets put it to the vote if the voters agree with me,that it was not a bent over row! You are gone for two weeks! If they take your side i am gone ok...up for it?
    So where is this poll? One minute you're talking shrugs and glute shrugs, and now you're back to rows. What will this poll have in it for choices? When can we all see it and vote???!! Hmmm??? Hmm??? Hmm??? Now who's talkin' shiete, Mr. Fisherman?
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gangsta-J is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    So where is this poll? One minute you're talking shrugs and glute shrugs, and now you're back to rows. What will this poll have in it for choices? When can we all see it and vote???!! Hmmm??? Hmm??? Hmm??? Now who's talkin' shiete, Mr. Fisherman?

Yoooooooo, Give fatty some time to reply instead of Barraging him with replies... Guys gotta eat his Lard and bacon ya know... So he can be Gangsta~

D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, when are you going to start this poll? You've really got me psyched now! I can't wait to vote!!!!! I gotta go cook some steaks on the grill, though. So, when I come back will you have it? The poll? Fair???!!! How long do you think it'll take you? Is Chodan writing these steps out for you? Oh, and where is my water?? I'm ready for this poll to come out!!! And it better be fair!!!
    YOU LOOSE GOOF! I am waiting for him to post the steps so that i can get the poll up and going..You say bent row,i say shrug!..we will see,have a nice two weeks away a hole!

YOU LOOSE GOOF! I am waiting for him to post the steps so that i can get the poll up and going..You say bent row,i say shrug!..we will see,have a nice two weeks away a hole!
    Pork chops and applesauce maaaaaaaa?

...You say bent row,i say shrug!..we will see,have a nice two weeks away a hole!
    So now you're saying he should have done shrugs?

The grill is ready. I'll be back for this poll you keep speaking of. I'll believe it when I see it!!!!!

Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ed_Nauseum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hilarious thread....now where is long cat?

Pork chops and applesauce maaaaaaaa?
    Will applesauce go good with steak? Good idea. Thanks.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think all of you need to grow up a little!!!

over 200 post of arguing back and forth about WHAT........a f***in B.O.R???????

get over it.
    Last edited by gbg; 06-19-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I could bring some zucchini to grill....love the green and yellow together.
    Oh....the beer...let me know which brand you prefer and what time to show up?

No hijack here so back to topic.

Respectfully....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 06-19-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Yes sir! It will give some nice flavor to that meal yo... Jus watch out D1111 don't gank your Applesauce... d00d can straight up eat fo shizzle my nizzle...I bet he can clean and jerk a freshly gutted swine prepped for the BBQ~

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is F'cking hilarious! DBX, your name should be
    psychologicaldisturbance
    On the list for Bannukah

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    This thread is F'cking hilarious! DBX, your name should be
    psychologicaldisturbance
    Like a three ring circus and lifting weights.

The last 5 seconds of this video is exactly like this thread.
    You must see the end to understand why... LMAO!!!!!

Last edited by ntrllftr; 06-19-2008 at 04:27 PM.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Yooooooooooo Fathead Meatgillicuty... I think everyone in this thread has established they weren't straight up BOR's.. More so a variation of Yates Row with a bit of cheating behind them. Grow up Mr.Wells.
    HEY j ROCK..LOVE YA COME TO SEE THE BOYS IN MY HOOD LOL HA HA HA..THAT IS FUNNY STEVIE BOY THERE,DID NOT SAY THAT AWHILE AGO..GO BACK READ,ILL REPEAT FOR YOU ALL,GO BACK AND READ AND SEE WHEN I FIRST POSTED AND HOW IT EVOLVED TO YOU COMING IN THERE J ROCK,DEFENDERS OF A LIAR! NOW I CHALLENGE STICK MAN AND HE NOW SAYS IT WAS NOT A ROW? LOL IM DONE WITH YOU CLOWNS...BYE
    Last edited by D1111; 06-19-2008 at 04:28 PM.

HEY j ROCK..LOVE YA COME TO SEE THE BOYS IN MY HOOD LOL HA HA HA

Aight there internet E-Thug
    O....Wait if I actually agree you might try to eat me. Hmmm. Were you dat kid I always heard about in jokes that got the porkchop tied around the neck so a dog can play wit ya? Feel me bro? So hows life after baseball anyhow? You are that fat slob David Wells after all aren't ya? Or are you? Hmm...

Yes sir! It will give some nice flavor to that meal yo... Jus watch out D1111 don't gank your Applesauce... d00d can straight up eat fo shizzle my nizzle...I bet he can clean and jerk a freshly gutted swine prepped for the BBQ~
    HEY J ROCK..LETS SEE THE PIC?????? YOU HAVE A PIC OF YOUR PUMPED PERFECT FORM???? LETS SEE IT? THERE ISNT ONE,YOU FU-CKING PUSSY ALL OF YOU ARE FU-CKING PUSSYS! BLIND PUSSYS! SAYING IT WAS A BENT OVER ROW,ALL OF YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE TEEN SECTION..CLOWNS!

O....Wait if I actually agree you might try to eat me. Hmmm. Were you dat kid I always heard about in jokes that got the porkchop tied around the neck so a dog can play wit ya? Feel me bro? So hows life after baseball anyhow? You are that fat slob David Wells after all aren't ya? Or are you? Hmm...
    HA HA WHOS THE ONE WITH THE GANGSTA HANDLE?...YOU A CLOWN ..PERIOD..YOU CUT ME UP AND HOW I LOOK,LETS SEE YOUR PERFECT BODY???? COME ON LETS SEE IT??

HEY J ROCK..LETS SEE THE PIC?????? YOU HAVE A PIC OF YOUR PUMPED PERFECT FORM???? LETS SEE IT? THERE ISNT ONE,YOU FU-CKING PUSSY ALL OF YOU ARE FU-CKING PUSSYS! BLIND PUSSYS! SAYING IT WAS A BENT OVER ROW,ALL OF YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE TEEN SECTION..CLOWNS!

Tru dat... No pic leaves ya in mystery I agree. But there is no mystery to your pic straight up.. So wuts your bodyfat at? hmmmm 35-40%? Ease up on da pork yooooo... That could be considered as canabalism ya know since you ummm ya nvm....

HMM YOU SAY YOU ARE 5 FOOT 9 215LBS,MAN YOU MUST BE A RIPPED MONSTER,YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE SHOWING THAT BOD TO EVERYONE,OH! BUT YO TO GANGSTA TO SHOW YO FACE,LOL YOU ARE A JOKE,ALONG WITH THE OTHER JOKERS WHO SAY THIS CLOWN ROWED THAT WEIGHT!

Tru dat... No pic leaves ya in mystery I agree. But there is no mystery to your pic straight up.. So wuts your bodyfat at? hmmmm 35-40%? Ease up on da pork yooooo... That could be considered as canabalism ya know since you ummm ya nvm....
    I GUESS YOU CANT READ,THEY DON'T TEACH THAT DOWN DER IN DA HOOD DO DEY?? LOL IF YOU CAN READ THERE J ROCK YOU WOULD SEE I HAVE BEEN BACK AT THE WEIGHTS AFTER AWHILE AWAY,IT IS CALLED PROGRESS..SOMETHING YOU WOULD NO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT! I HAVE NO FEAR SHOWING MY PIC,BECAUSE ITS HOW I LOOKED WHEN I STARTED BUT WAIT FOR NINE MONTHS,REMEMBER ME OK AND ILL POST AGAIN: PROGRESS,YOU KNOW DAT WORD DER J ROCK!?

OH AND YES I EAT LITTLE PUNK WNNABE GANGSTAS LIKE YOU FOR A SNACK...COME SEE ME AND MY BOYS,WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE BEHIND ONE OF OUR HARLEYS LOL CLOWN YOU ARE!..SO WHERE IS THE PIC OF YOUR SO PERFECT PHYSIQUE????????

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just post a thread and start looking at the options

I dont have time to do an online "how to post a poll with a embedded video" tutorial.
    its not very difficult, just look at the options

Originally Posted by gbg View Post

over 200 post of arguing back and forth about WHAT........a f***in B.O.R???????

get over it.
    Thats not it..these clowns attacked me after i simply stated it was not 15 bent rows at 405,go back and you will see,they all want to scarp is all,and are blind,i mean come on watch the vid it was no row!

OH AND YES I EAT LITTLE PUNK WNNABE GANGSTAS LIKE YOU FOR A SNACK...COME SEE ME AND MY BOYS,WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE BEHIND ONE OF OUR HARLEYS LOL CLOWN YOU ARE!..SO WHERE IS THE PIC OF YOUR SO PERFECT PHYSIQUE????????

Ya I bet... 9 more months of eating the pork and applesauce should add some good mass to your gut d00d...

...,LETS SEE YOUR PERFECT BODY???? COME ON LETS SEE IT??
    D, you're starting to worry me with these...um..kind of comments. I mean, this one and then....well, that comment about nice glutes and all, ya know?

Where is that poll? I'm about to have dinner (minor setback) now, but I want to vote in that poll. Don't let these guys get you worked up. I want to vote, K?

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    I could bring some zucchini to grill....love the green and yellow together?
    Oh....the beer...let me know which brand you prefer and what time to show up?
    Sounds great, Wayne! Heineken was always my favorite, but I'm cool with whatever.

You tell him, G!!!

D1111, where is this poll you keep promising???!!!???!!! I think you're just talkin' smack here!!! I'll believe it when I see it!!

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I still wuv you...
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

ZOMG! j00 are puttin teh fear into me with your e-threats!!! afk gonna go setup my bunker to hide from you and your boys... yall might clean out all the fridges in the neighborhood yo..

D, you're starting to worry me with these...um..kind of comments. I mean, this one and then....well, that comment about nice glutes and all, ya know?

Where is that poll?
    I got a...

Hold on I can't have that in writing and held against me later.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-