Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    richabi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit richabi's BodySpace

Unhappy OVERDOSED LETRO big time. Please HELP!! I NEED your advice!!

SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME ASAP!!
    I recently got some liquid letro from ar-r.com and planned to follow this dosage:

"Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
    Day 2: 1.5mg
    Day 3: 1.0mg
    Day 4: .50mg***
    Day 5: .25mg
    ***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
    With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can?t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely."

OKAY so now my dumbass somehow mistaken my mg and mL. I read the above directions probably 4 times over and still mixed em up. so instead of taking .5mg i took .5mL the first day.
    I am now on day 5 and I took 2.5mL this morning and finally realized something was wrong

I was reading up on the half life and some say 2 days; some say 2-4 and some say a week. WTF?
    I'm going with 2 days.

SO now I don't know what to do! I'm guessing the only reason to slowly increase dosage is to find out how your body handles it. I must say, for taking 2.5x the recommended dose, the only side effects I am experiencing is loss of libido and a bit dim witted or down in slumps type temperament.

somebody please answer the following questions!

1) will letro not work as well if i started at such a high dose and over dosed so much the past 3 days?
    - i started with half the full dose (day 5 dosage above) and and was on full dose day 2 and every day after that i was overdosing.

2) will taking over the full dose (2.5mg or 1mL) do anything? I am assuming since the full dose cuts out almost all estro, then taking any more won't do anything

3) what happens to the excess letro in my body?

4) WHAT DOSAGE SHOULD I DO FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE CYCLE STARTING TOMORROW????
    - I am assuming that since I have so much in my system now, that I should take .5mg (the day 1 dose) for at least 4-6 days until the letro concentration is "correct" then follow the dosage above...what do yo u think?

5) Should I just drop letro onto my tongue and swallow it or should i mix it with water and drink it?

- NOTE: I ordered nolva to combat estro rebound. It should be here within 2 weeks HOPEFULLY. When I taper down I will probably do .5mg for a week then .25mg for the remainder of the bottle and I pray I will have enough to last me until my nolva comes in
    Last edited by richabi; 06-07-2008 at 12:33 PM.

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5432
    alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) alaska21 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit alaska21's BodySpace
    I would think you should get medical help in an overdose situation...
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    I would think you should get medical help in an overdose situation...
    I will on Monday if I feel I need to. Thanks for your concern, bro.

Still need help on dosage. I can't just cut it out cold turkey...

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7590
    damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damnglass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit damnglass's BodySpace
    dont worry about oding,im at 3-4mg's in 5 months and only deal with minor depression,besides that no sides,gains are good,everything is fine.Maybe my bone density is slightly lower but no probs recovering or when i bang myself,estra wha?

Originally Posted by damnglass View Post
    dont worry about oding,im at 3-4mg's in 5 months and only deal with minor depression,besides that no sides,gains are good,everything is fine.Maybe my bone density is slightly lower but no probs recovering or when i bang myself,estra wha?
    niiice! thanks a lot for your reply. puts my mind at ease. I figured I'm fine. I don't even have loss of libido now; I feel normal. But since I have all this excess floating around in my system, I'm thinking bout just taking .25mg ED for 4-5 days then start increasing it again.

do you have liquid or pills? I still can't decide if I should just swallow the liquid pure or mix it with water.

Stats: 6'2", 214 lbs
    Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000) Tarlacon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Tarlacon's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by richabi View Post
    niiice! thanks a lot for your reply. puts my mind at ease. I figured I'm fine. I don't even have loss of libido now; I feel normal. But since I have all this excess floating around in my system, I'm thinking bout just taking .25mg ED for 4-5 days then start increasing it again.

do you have liquid or pills? I still can't decide if I should just swallow the liquid pure or mix it with water.
    i have been using liquid. i was told to let it sit under my tongue for about 15 seconds, then swallow

also, if you got it from arr, how much do you have left? with those dosages you might need more just to taper down

also, if you got it from arr, how much do you have left? with those dosages you might need more just to taper down[/QUOTE]

yeah, I got it from arr. i used about 7.75mL so far. how long do you think I will need to use this stuff? a few weeks? it should last me ~3 more weeks if i dose up to 2.5ml and do that for two weeks then taper down to .50mg then .25mg. I have nolva coming within the next two weeks i hope. If not, I will bite the bullet and buy more letro until I get my nolva. Letro came in within three days.

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 39237
    bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bongd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bongd's BodySpace
    I would stay off of it for at least a week or so. Are you trying to get rid of some gyno or something?

Stats: 5'7", 232 lbs
    MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MassFreak2063 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MassFreak2063's BodySpace
    if it's from ar-r it's prolly underdosed as **** to begin with......maybe not even real....although i haven't tested any of the stuff so i wont claim that.....regardless though you don't need to worry about it just go back down to 2.5 mg.

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I would stay off of it for at least a week or so. Are you trying to get rid of some gyno or something?
    wouldn't cutting it out cold turkey cause some estro rebound, though?

well never done roids and there is no gland nor senstivity. its just some chest fat that i want to try to rid. im trying letro to find out if it is estro fat or just brown fat or another form of fat. i also like the natural test boost. i was planning on doing higher dosage for 2 weeks to see if it reduces any chest fat and then just take a low low dose for a slight test boost for the remainder of the bottle but i sorta screwed that up by ODing. now I need to conserve so I have enough until my nolva comes in.
    Last edited by richabi; 06-09-2008 at 01:33 AM.

Originally Posted by MassFreak2063 View Post
    if it's from ar-r it's prolly underdosed as **** to begin with......maybe not even real....although i haven't tested any of the stuff so i wont claim that.....regardless though you don't need to worry about it just go back down to 2.5 mg.
    man, i've heard their stuff is OK. they have been selling it for years...one would think if it was bogus, they wouldn't be making much business now days...

BodyPoints: 2364
    angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) angeldevil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit angeldevil's BodySpace
    i don't think the half life of letro is so short( 2-4 days, a week) i read that is almost two weeks and take up to 2 months to clear up from your system.
    We avoid risks in life...so we can make it safely to death.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training… what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

I rep back 400+, just write 400+

5/3/1....Go!