Shaneyoung82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Salt and the muscle pump...

A friend of mine mentioned salt is needed for muscle pumps. This came up after I told him my pumps have been weak. I take animal pump and stay hydraed, but have minimized my salt intake to damn near none.
    I read you should get between 3-6g of salt intake each day. Can anyone shed some light on any or all of this info. Tell me what you think?

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you eat a regular diet, you are probabally getting enough salt. If you are going out of your way to make sure nothing you eat has any salt added then you might experience "less pump". Salt isn't the enemy, and it is necessary especially when exercising.

Shaneyoung82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My diet is regular. Egg whites- oatmeal. Meat, starch, veggie x 3. protein shake x 2. Daily.