Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)

Video Comparing KIMBO and TYSON's Pad work...

Tyson past his prime hitting the pads with roach...and kimbo the younger guy who claims to be the baddest stand up brawler since tyson hitting the pads with bas rutten.

in his prime the Manlet Tyson would make Kimbo piss his pants if they ever met in the alley....Kimbo only looks tough fighting overweight guys who cannot punch

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL Can you imagine in that GIF where Kimbo lands an uppercut and a cross on Thompson... if that had been Tyson landing those punches clean wearing MMA gloves. Thompson might actually be dead right now(yes serious).

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^lol true

tyson was a beast and he is only like 5 feet 10 and he weighed 215-222 in his prime but knocked big dudes out

Man If tyson fought kimbo even now I guarantee he would have 90 percent of the the people hoping he knocks the **** out of kimbo...

Watch toward the end look att he head movement of tyson at his age lol damn dude is doing the slip bag like crazy.

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jesus those videos where it shows tyson punching ****... looks like the video is fast forwarding he is moving so fast....

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DOUBLE UP ON THE RIGHT, IF YOU'RE RIGHT HANDED!?!??
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mother of God. Is this going to be a boxing match or an MMA match? Either way, Tyson will dominate and school Kimbo and send him into an early retirement.

Especially if Kimbo does that 4, 6 in a real fight. OR whatever. I call it a four, six, some call it a sling blade.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Project_C View Post
    Mother of God. Is this going to be a boxing match or an MMA match? Either way, Tyson will dominate and school Kimbo and send him into an early retirement.

Especially if Kimbo does that 4, 6 in a real fight. OR whatever. I call it a four, six, some call it a sling blade.
    Well, as far as I know, Mike has no ground skills, so that makes him even with Kimbo even if it were MMA. Either way... it's a stand up fight that does not last very long at all.

lol

Kimbo probably has one of the worst shoots...and looking at how explosive Tyson is he could probably muscle out and explode out if he trained...if this was a young aggressive tyson he would learn a sprawl well better then kimbo.

Kimbos power is over rated for a big man...even when he fought those bums who had no boxing skills in the street he couldnt knock them out cold or clock them and make them wobble like tyson could.

Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    Well, as far as I know, Mike has no ground skills, so that makes him even with Kimbo even if it were MMA. Either way... it's a stand up fight that does not last very long at all.
    - sigh - Okay. I'm cool now. BUT F***ing ****! How is this even fair? They think the same thing they thought about Thomson "Lulz! LOL! Tyson is old, washed up, he's going to get KTFO by Kimbo."

I'm throwing my coffee table out the window when Tyson wins. Just for a vicotry smash.

Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    lol

Kimbo probably has one of the worst shoots...and looking at how explosive Tyson is he could probably muscle out and explode out if he trained...if this was a young aggressive tyson he would learn a sprawl well better then kimbo.

Kimbos power is over rated for a big man...even when he fought those bums who had no boxing skills in the street he couldnt knock them out cold or clock them and make them wobble like tyson could.
    Yeah. And if Kimbo doubles up on his right hand, which I pray to boxing God's around the universe he doesn't, Tyson will know how to counter that either with a straight or a hook of his own.

I'm sure a couple of people can back me up (and argue) that you double up on the lead hand, and not the power hand. Unless you're going to FOR SURE knock him out. I.E. Jab and Left Hook is cool if you're orthodox, but not a Straight Right and Right Hook.

ESPECIALLY NOT A F***ING RIGHT UPPERCUT FOLLOWED BY A RIGHT HOOK BAS! COME ON MAN!

- sigh - Okay. I'm cool now. BUT F***ing ****! How is this even fair? They think the same thing they thought about Thomson "Lulz! LOL! Tyson is old, washed up, he's going to get KTFO by Kimbo."

I'm throwing my coffee table out the window when Tyson wins. Just for a vicotry smash.
    Imagine if they put the next show in the summer with Tyson vs kimbo? and then Imagine if Tyson knocks kimbo down and then they bust that 40 second count they did when kimbo gassed and fought gannon?

They would fix it to make tyson lose! so kimbo could take over as the new tyson...its lame elitexc would fix this **** bad.

Or if Tyson hit kimbo with his tazmanian devil Combo and dropped him cold then the doctor comes in and said DQ illegal combo to the back of the head or some made up ****...saying kimbo is the victor.

Imagine if they put the next show in the summer with Tyson vs kimbo? and then Imagine if Tyson knocks kimbo down and then they bust that 40 second count they did when kimbo gassed and fought gannon?

They would fix it to make tyson lose! so kimbo could take over as the new tyson...its lame elitexc would fix this **** bad.

Or if Tyson hit kimbo with his tazmanian devil Combo and dropped him cold then the doctor comes in and said DQ illegal combo to the back of the head or some made up ****...saying kimbo is the victor.
    I'm pretty sure the place will burn if that happens.

Yeah. And if Kimbo doubles up on his right hand, which I pray to boxing God's around the universe he doesn't, Tyson will know how to counter that either with a straight or a hook of his own.

I'm sure a couple of people can back me up (and argue) that you double up on the lead hand, and not the power hand. Unless you're going to FOR SURE knock him out. I.E. Jab and Left Hook is cool if you're orthodox, but not a Straight Right and Right Hook.

ESPECIALLY NOT A F***ING RIGHT UPPERCUT FOLLOWED BY A RIGHT HOOK BAS! COME ON MAN!
    you can only double up if you got the speed to double up especially going in for hte kill.

but in general you do not double up on your power hand unless the guy is on queer street...or your roy jones jr and have super fast hands and are toying with the guy.

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by eatsleephate
    I want to be able to scream at the TV and they'll listen. When I scream, "DUDE, ARMBAR!", they armbar. When I say, "MIR, SHUT THE **** UP", he shuts up. When I say, "ROGAN! THAT'S NOT EVEN A TIGHT GUILLOTINE!", he corrects himself.
    MMMC

"If you think, you're late. If you're late, you muscle. If you muscle, you get tired. If you're tired, you die." Saulo Ribeiro

Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    You caught me... I am a hypocrite.

Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    You caught me... I am a hypocrite.
    Well, I'm lost.

Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    Well, I'm lost.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108264191

First page, scroll down.

Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only chance Kimbo has is if Tyson doesn't have a ground game if/when they fight. If Tyson comes in with a half decent sprawl and a bit of ground and pound experience, he will kill Kimbo.
    Hai Guyz
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

Originally Posted by Maine View Post
    The only chance Kimbo has is if Tyson doesn't have a ground game if/when they fight. If Tyson comes in with a half decent sprawl and a bit of ground and pound experience, he will kill Kimbo.
    The only reason tyson will probably not win now is cause he is not that angry violent young man he used to be...he has no more rage and is humbled now.

Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only reason tyson will probably not win now is cause he is not that angry violent young man he used to be...he has no more rage and is humbled now.
    Yes, physically, Tyson SHOULD come into the fight a lot better and a lot more prepared. Mentally, they'd be a massive question mark.
    Hai Guyz
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this fight going to happen?

If Tyson isn't just doing this for a quick buck and takes his training seriously, he is going to violate Kimbo.

Originally Posted by huntx7 View Post
    Is this fight going to happen?

If Tyson isn't just doing this for a quick buck and takes his training seriously, he is going to violate Kimbo.
    I give it to Tyson... Although, I feel that Anderson Silva vs Roy Jones Jr. would be a far more entertaining, exciting match. Boxing only though, unless RJJ has some BJJ knowledge we don't know about.

Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100) Baddabing is not very well liked. (-100)
    The fight will never happen!

mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God bless Mike Tyson

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The difference when comparing head and upper body movement is INSANE.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    because it is uncommon and tricky

Originally Posted by Kozma View Post
    And a beautiful way to get KTFO, especially against an experienced boxer.

Where is that Latveritan guy? Lol.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    kimbo is a slow brawler.... tyson was an explosive beast

Originally Posted by Kozma View Post
    true but if you throw that **** as slow as kimbo its telegraphed and predictable so the opponent could avoid that or counter you.

Thats why I say it only works for someone who has speed or if they already have you on queer street and wobbling.

DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm just guessing so don't kill me.
    Would you use the right uppercut then right cross on a shoot? I can't see using it anywhere else. I was disappointed at Thompson for the power of his shoots and Kimbo for not making him pay for them. Kimbo missed a lot of shots when Thompson came in and even the uppercuts were ineffective when they hit. I might have seen one weak knee, but I don't remember.