Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by edible_eye View Post
    Your words contradict themselves.

You're not open to the viewpoints of others. Your child won't be either. You emote upon some vague ideal state of mind without the self-conviction to practice what you're preaching.
    Whatever dude, I follow an objective reality... You can go ahead and try and make silly philosophical loops here, but at least OneO understands what I'm saying, even after I was a total jerk to him. Obviously I can't criticise you for being overcontrolling while claiming I'm open to all forms of thought. I'm open to your opinion, but I think you sound like a jerk. My overall point is that your daughter is not some piece of property you can have total control over throughout her life. She is a human being, and if she wants to date a guy who calls himself a satanist, why would you deny her that just because you don't agree with the b/f (especially if he's as righteous as he claims to be, unless you're a bigot?) Obviously you should step in as a parent if she behaves poorly or has a major change in attitude or whatever, but your idea about shunning people who think differently than you shows a total lack of consideration, and basically makes you sound like a dominant male destined to fail. YOU NEED TO TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER TO AVOID SATAN WORSHIPPING JERKS, NOT BAN HER FROM DOING SO (she'll find a way around it).

Oneo, it was an interesting flame war, but overall i'm sorry for what I said. You seem much more reasonable than I previously thought. I understand your point of view as the ultimate authority (every parents responsibility), but overall I appreciate your respect for alternative viewpoints and teaching your child to make their own intelligent decisions.

Bend ova, facebook poke u tchalldaway's Avatar
    tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by r33t View Post
    Whatever dude, I follow an objective reality... You can go ahead and try and make silly philosophical loops here, but at least OneO understands what I'm saying, even after I was a total jerk to him. Obviously I can't criticise you for being overcontrolling while claiming I'm open to all forms of thought. I'm open to your opinion, but I think you sound like a jerk. My overall point is that your daughter is not some piece of property you can have total control over throughout her life. She is a human being, and if she wants to date a guy who calls himself a satanist, why would you deny her that just because you don't agree with the b/f (especially if he's as righteous as he claims to be, unless you're a bigot?) Obviously you should step in as a parent if she behaves poorly or has a major change in attitude or whatever, but your idea about shunning people who think differently than you shows a total lack of consideration, and basically makes you sound like a dominant male destined to fail. YOU NEED TO TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER TO AVOID SATAN WORSHIPPING JERKS, NOT BAN HER FROM DOING SO (she'll find a way around it).

Oneo, it was an interesting flame war, but overall i'm sorry for what I said. You seem much more reasonable than I previously thought. I understand your point of view as the ultimate authority (every parents responsibility), but overall I appreciate your respect for alternative viewpoints and teaching your child to make their own intelligent decisions.
    dude stfu, you're 22 and arguing with fathers. do you really care that much? if you think you are so matured get married have kids and do w/e the fuk u want to do.
    http://mibbit.com/#bodybuilding.com@chat4all
    Reps if you join!

Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100)

Lightbulb

You sound like an awful father.
    No worries, brah. I haz no kidz.

r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tchalldaway View Post
    dude stfu, you're 22 and arguing with fathers. do you really care that much? if you think you are so matured get married have kids and do w/e the fuk u want to do.
    uhm yeah I care. You think I want my kids growing up with intolerant jerks? I haven't even indicated my living situation, so quit assuming i'm not married/don't have kids

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why would u tell ppl ur a satanist? they are gonna think ur a demon.

knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol oh noes, I just got negged by a guy with zero reps... failure.
    Hmmm, thats the second time you've said that in 20 minutes, and it wasn't funny either time. You f****** suck. Negged.
    wtf is this, attack of the noobs?
    I can't wait wait until I own my own daughter. Then i can shelter her from all thoughts besides my own.
    Lay off the whiskey, roid rage. Your overprotective attitude will ruin your family.
    You sound like an awful father.
    U mad?? Give us a break please..Kthxbye

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Friend-O-hai View Post
    No worries, brah. I haz no kidz.
    Phew thanks man, last thing I need is another father who thinks it's cool to suggest beating people up over a simple disagreement. Can I kick you in the balls to make sure it stays that way?

SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LacFitness View Post
    you're 20. don't pretend like u got life figured out cuz u picked up some info off the street.

life will pwn u and put you into humility.
    im tired of people acting all ****ing high and mighty because they're older. yeah you may've experienced more things in your life than younger people below you have, but that experience should have also told you that its not good to belittle someone because something that cant be helped - age, so please just stfu

Originally Posted by knadian187 View Post
    U mad?? Give us a break please..Kthxbye
    U bored? Stalkin? Knothxbye

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Despite everything laid down, you still don't get it. You still think I have a beef with satanists, as if any singular belief really matters. You really think that's the point I'm arguing. That's where you're stuck.

Wow.

Just wow.

And yes - you'd be tossed from my house for being a fu<kin' dolt, just in case you were wondering.
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

Bend ova, facebook poke u tchalldaway's Avatar
    tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    uhm yeah I care. You think I want my kids growing up with intolerant jerks? I haven't even indicated my living situation, so quit assuming i'm not married/don't have kids
    from your display pic you look like you work @ warehouse/retail chain store?
    I assume you have no kids because you are 22 and on the misc unless you are trailer trash and making babies but at the same time giving fathers that are in their late 30's to 40 advice.
    THINK BOUT IT FOR A SEC BUD.
    http://mibbit.com/#bodybuilding.com@chat4all
    Reps if you join!

Originally Posted by tchalldaway View Post
    from your display pic you look like you work @ warehouse/retail chain store?
    I assume you have no kids because you are 22 and on the misc unless you are trailer trash and making babies but at the same time giving fathers that are in their late 30's to 40 advice.
    THINK BOUT IT FOR A SEC BUD.
    lol wow, just wow.

Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500) Omnomtuna is not very helpful. (-500)

Your child is not going to be able to make intelligent decisions on their own, that is where you step in as a parent, to help guide your children to make the right decisions and what is best for them. Obviously you want your child to make the right decisions but that is not going to happen

Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lov3lock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EinMassengrab. View Post
    True story. Don't flame me if you don't know anything about it, please. It's ridiculous though.. they think i'm evil or something. I'm the nicest/quiet person I know and have higher sense of morals than the parents and their spouses.
    May I play you a song? I hear music is very soothing. Jus kidding brah, you weird.
    Music is my life!

Originally Posted by Omnomtuna View Post
    Your child is not going to be able to make intelligent decisions on their own, that is where you step in as a parent, to help guide your children to make the right decisions and what is best for them. Obviously you want your child to make the right decisions but that is not going to happen
    This is why I appreciate OneO as the ultimate authority... but overall, im still saying, YOU SHOULDN'T BAN YOUR CHILDS FRIENDS FROM THE HOUSE JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SOMETHING THAT "I really don't want to hear about or listen to." If you do **** like that youre just an intolerant *******

knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) knadian187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is why I appreciate OneO as the ultimate authority... but overall, im still saying, YOU SHOULDN'T BAN YOUR CHILDS FRIENDS FROM THE HOUSE JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SOMETHING THAT "I really don't want to hear about or listen to." If you do **** like that youre just an intolerant *******
    You look like the intolerant *******. Why are you so offensive? You're a satanist?

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why I appreciate OneO as the ultimate authority... but overall, im still saying, YOU SHOULDN'T BAN YOUR CHILDS FRIENDS FROM THE HOUSE JUST BECAUSE THEY SAME SOMETHING THAT "I really don't want to hear about or listen to."
    You appreciate OneO because he agreed with a portion of one of your posts. Speak the truth, man. You're transparent as hell.

Let's turn this around for a moment, just for ****s and giggles - let's say you have a daughter and her boyfriend comes into your house some evening, right before a date. He says to you, "Hi, Mr. r33t. My name's Johnny. Your daughter is a beautiful girl and I appreciate the time I spend with her, even if she doesn't remember it. I want to share my views with you, my beliefs. I get off on dropping roofies into my date's drink. I enjoy watching them pass out. I really dig doing whatever I want to them after they've slipped into unconsciousness. Not really sure what time I'm gonna get her home but don't worry. I promise she'll at least be alive. Thank you for raising her, but I'll take it from here."

Johnny then gives you a wink and a double gun sign as your daughter slips her arm around his and they leave.

Ok, Mr. r33t. How does your unconditional acceptance fit into this situation? I'm curious.
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

Originally Posted by edible_eye View Post
    You appreciate OneO because he agreed with a portion of one of your posts. Speak the truth, man. You're transparent as hell.

Let's turn this around for a moment, just for ****s and giggles - let's say you have a daughter and her boyfriend comes into your house some evening, right before a date. He says to you, "Hi, Mr. r33t. My name's Johnny. Your daughter is a beautiful girl and I appreciate the time I spend with her, even if she doesn't remember it. I want to share my views with you, my beliefs. I get off on dropping roofies into my date's drink. I enjoy watching them pass out. I really dig doing whatever I want to them after they've slipped into unconsciousness. Not really sure what time I'm gonna get her home but don't worry. I promise she'll at least be alive."

Johnny then gives you a wink and a double gun sign as your daughter slips her arm around his and they leave.

Ok, Mr. r33t. How does your unconditional acceptance fit into this situation? I'm curious.
    Stellar argument. I'm sorry I ever questioned you. You win. I should have known. You are so old and wise. Carry on wayward son.

Stellar argument. I'm sorry I ever questioned you. You win. I should have known. You are so old and wise. Carry on wayward son.
    Bingo. Thank you for elaborating upon your unconditional acceptance and openness to the beliefs of others oh so well.

edit: Your "objective reality" only extends so far, I guess.
    Last edited by edible_eye; 06-08-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100)
    Phew thanks man, last thing I need is another father who thinks it's cool to suggest beating people up over a simple disagreement. Can I kick you in the balls to make sure it stays that way?
    Brah, if you rep me some greenz I'll let u do a lot more than kick me in teh ballz. (no homo) (but yes, strong homo)

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL WUT

pride is a SIN in christianity.. just sayin.
    im a catholic, and i have actually studied your form of satanism (not theistic satanism, which is the more "insane" form). And dont worry, im not a fanatic, and i dont push my beliefs on people or try and get in someones way with my beliefs, but to an average person, if they hear that you are associated in any way with "satan" or "lucifer" then they will automatically think you have a dark mind or that there is something wrong with you. You shouldnt blame her parents for being the way they are because 99 percent of average people would treat you that way just because you are a "satanist". Blame society, not her parents. And i can kinda understand why pride is a sin. I guess those who are overly proud just have big egos and become douche bags; always putting themselves before everyone else because they are too proud of their own abilities.

timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) timeforsleeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True story. Don't flame me if you don't know anything about it, please. It's ridiculous though.. they think i'm evil or something. I'm the nicest/quiet person I know and have higher sense of morals than the parents and their spouses.
    how does satanist = high morals?

isn't it a goal as a satan worshipper to "undo God's good work" and bring pain and suffering to others?

assuming we're all on the same page in regards to western-ish religion =p

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by doyoudoyouhebre View Post
    hey OP shut the **** up, you said in satanism ur not supposed to hate people, well your the one that got a nazi tattoo you ***gat..

FOR THOSE UNAWARE: OP was a practicing nazi and had a nazi tattoo which he now covered up, and now he's done being a nazi and wants to be a satanist, its just another phase if you ask me, just ignore the attention whore and hopefully he will commit suicide, GOOD RIDDENS I WOULD SAY!
    are u sure this is true? link to thread where OP practiced nazi stuff? cuz if he actually did, then he should never date a girl again and just get raped in the ass by skinheads all day. but if its not true....

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Satanists don't worship satan, thats my understanding at least and everyone on this forum could be considerd a satanist according to the satanic bible (never read it but I know a guy who has).
    Anton La Vey is a c*nt.

Originally Posted by Jim Jitsu View Post
    WWI? WWII? VIETNAM?

Link me, SPECIFICALLY, why those wars were fought because of Christ.
    i think hes thinking of the crusades, which were fought by FANATICS. you could argue semantics but in the end it was the people who twisted the values of christ and god (be a good person/dont be a huge douche), and took it too far. OP has no idea what christianity is about and is talking out of his ass. "christianity promotes slavery, sexist ideals, blah blah blah". You know how i know you're a huge attention whore OP? you talk **** about everyone else's beliefs, and get mad when people miss out tiny details about your beliefs, which are in fact based on Anton LeVay (sp?)s views.

Originally Posted by muladesigns View Post
    as a fellow non religious beleiver, I have one rant about the beleivers.
    why is it that I dont beleive in any god (or satan) and I do not look down on those that do beleive.
    but yet you feel compelled in looking down on me for my beleife (or lack of) and have immediate hatret towards me even though i am a great husband, father, successfull business owner, and giver to my community?
    because you would be labeled as "misguided". I personally dont really care if people are atheist or not, as long as they dont try and push their views on me.

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)

pride in yourself and being your true self (individuality)
    If it's about individuality then how come your in a group?

Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    If it's about individuality then how come your in a group?
    haha devastating point

/topic

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol no. we dont WORSHIP anything. we look up to a mythical figure (satan) because of the characteristics he displays (pride and individuality)

no.

thank you. someone who isn't a complete ignorant retard

pride in yourself and being your true self (individuality)
    how is being your true self and an individual require a definition and a religion?

roll eyes..
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4THRILLS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ignorant people in hurrrrr

Its called satanism because Christianity and believing in God was the norm and expected and if you didnt belong to the Christianity religion and believe in God then you were deemed evil and a devil worshiper. Thats just what you were labeled.

Theres heaps of different types of satanism, the old tradtitional types are incredibly ****ed up but laveyan is pretty much a aethiest except it has the ritual type things (NO SACRIFICE STUFF) that are not necessary to do /believe in.

The LaVeyan bible has sorta liek commandments as well, thats where the high morals and justified living come from.

OP do u practice any of the ritual type things??
    Do you belong to church of satan??

Why do you label yourself satanic when you could label yourself aethiest or humanist?
    Maybe you should try to explain to your gfs parents what it really is and just say your an aethiest.
    PS. I am NOT satanic i call my self an atheist
    Last edited by 4THRILLS; 06-09-2008 at 12:49 AM.