Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by r33t View Post
    Lay off the whiskey, roid rage. Your overprotective attitude will ruin your family.
    Once again - you display a glaring lack of comprehension for what you initially read.

Oh well.

Enjoy your ignorance.
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by edible_eye View Post
    Once again - you display a glaring lack of comprehension for what you initially read.

Oh well.

Enjoy your ignorance.
    Please elaborate. Last I read you were trying to sound like a bad*** by describing your intolerance for different opinions.

Originally Posted by edible_eye View Post
    Not for nothing, man - but this is the deal...

I couldn't care less what you think, preach, worship, idolize, fap to, fantasize about, believe in, protest against, etc. - but if you come into MY house and want to date MY daughter and you start in with something I really don't want to hear about or listen to - I'm gonna tell you to GTFO of my house and don't come back.

Period.

Everyone has their own set of beliefs in life and no matter what yours are - they're not so special and unique and important that you have to make sure they're known wherever you are, especially in someone else's home.

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lay off the whiskey, roid rage. Your overprotective attitude will ruin your family.

i see the vast reach of your 22 years you have managed to raise a daughter and field a family that is both happy and Sucessfull ??

Please post your tips , i have 11 month old boy and id like to do EXACTLY the reverse of what you say so he doesn't end up a E-thug talking **** to a guy who would stomp a mud hole through his tiny pinhead .

o yea post a pic before you start flaming. lends some crediblity to you calling someone else Roid-rage

(no Homo )
    MISC animal rescue League
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EinMassengrab. View Post
    True story. Don't flame me if you don't know anything about it, please. It's ridiculous though.. they think i'm evil or something. I'm the nicest/quiet person I know and have higher sense of morals than the parents and their spouses.
    Should I come find you and neg you IRL?

TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000) TheWalrusold is just really nice. (+1000)
    may god have mercy on your soul

r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r33t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OneO View Post
    i see the vast reach of your 22 years you have managed to raise a daughter and field a family that is both happy and Sucessfull ??

Please post your tips , i have 11 month old boy and id like to do EXACTLY the reverse of what you say so he doesn't end up a E-thug talking **** to a guy who would stomp a mud hole through his tiny pinhead .

o yea post a pic before you start flaming. lends some crediblity to you calling someone else Roid-rage

(no Homo )
    lol you're lucky he's only 11 months. Wait until he's a teenager. With a retarded, aggressive, overprotective dad like yourself he'll be a hell of a lot worse than any e-thug.

lmfao, speaking of pics... hows that 7% June 2008 coming along?

P.S. I love how you approach your role of "Misc. Psychologist." Give me a break.
    Last edited by r33t; 06-08-2008 at 09:44 PM.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong unaware of anything in this thread. Lets just judge the op for not being a sheep.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol you're lucky he's only 11 months. Wait until he's a teenager. With a retarded, aggressive, overprotective dad like yourself he'll be a hell of a lot worse than any e-thug.

lmfao, speaking of pics... hows that 7% June 2008 coming along?
    wellllllllllllll that pic is from last summer , but you dont get to flame me till you post some . so kthxbye

so where are my tips kiddo ??

" how to **** up your child " by r33t

followed by the much less popular:

" how i was a tool and my daughter ended up on BangBro's doing Airtights "
    Last edited by OneO; 06-08-2008 at 09:49 PM.
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ars3nic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dynamite Jr. View Post
    You looking forward to seeing 'I, Lucifer' starring Daniel Craig as Lucifer?
    No, but that Destroy The Runner album sure is good.

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Strong unaware of anything in this thread. Lets just judge the op for not being a sheep.
    I really don't care about the OP... I just came here to ask him to surf the lake of fire with me. The intolerance I found after posting is what really bothers me. Forget about that troll... I don't care how ridiculous he is.... but some of you normal posters are just whacky.

Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Friend-O-hai View Post
    The thing I don't get about self-proclaimed Satanists is that they in NO WAY are using the word the same as the rest of society. If you replaced the word 'Satan' in your amateur beliefs in with the word 'God', you'd be saying the same thing as most religious people. You simply call God Satan so you can get a rise out of people, feel superior to everyone else, and feign individuality and toughness.

Don't believe me? Re-read you're line: you have a high sense of morals, but you tell people you worship Satan KNOWING that to everyone else, Satan represents evil and IMmorality.

How silly.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tech141 View Post
    Satanism

Code of Conduct: Satanists of the COS follow the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth:

1 Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
    2 Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure that they want to hear them.
    3 When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
    4 If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
    5 Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
    6 Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the person and he cries out to be relieved.
    7 Acknowledge the power of magic if you have used it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
    8 Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
    9 Do not harm little children.
    10 Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
    11 When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
    Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
    Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
    Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
    Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development, has become the most vicious animal of all!
    Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
    Satan is the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

Wow, to think I have been a satanist all this time.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

wellllllllllllll that pic is from last summer , but you dont get to flame me till you post some . so kthxbye

so where are my tips kiddo ??

" how to **** up your child " by r33t

followed by the much less popular:

" how i was a tool and my daughter ended up on BangBro's doing Airtights "
    I uploaded my avatar just for you, OneO. Now you can see what 7% really looks like. My advice: ride a bike. Visit 98's bike talk in the outdoors section for help. Thanks.

Edit: Where can I buy kids like yours? You seem very possessive over them and I'd like to own some children like that too; so I can teach them to be proper xians. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by r33t; 06-08-2008 at 10:07 PM.

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please elaborate. Last I read you were trying to sound like a bad*** by describing your intolerance for different opinions.
    Several things, since you're not able to wrap your mind around it...

1.) Whether or not I'm a bad asz isn't an issue here.
    2.) There was not one inference of intolerance in my post.
    3.) Your ability to comprehend what you're reading is unfortunately lacking.

------------------------
    "I couldn't care less what you think, preach, worship, idolize, fap to, fantasize about, believe in, protest against, etc. - but if you come into MY house and want to date MY daughter and you start in with something I really don't want to hear about or listen to - I'm gonna tell you to GTFO of my house and don't come back."
    ------------------------

The word "but" is the key here. The second piece of what I said could be a reference to anything.

You've still got some life-learning to do, which is both understandable and appropriate. You're 22 and you don't have kids of your own. When you do, you'll raise them the way you see fit. If you're ok with someone filling your daughter's head with his own beliefs while she's dating and then coming into YOUR home to tell you he's doing just that, no matter what you think - well, I have to imagine she really didn't have much of a father figure when it counted to help her establish firm parameters of self to begin with - not to mention you'd have just been owned in your own living room.

No problem, though. Be open and accepting with no questions asked, allowing all beliefs and opinions to matter more than whatever you feel is important, no matter what. Life as a doormat - no thanx.
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

I uploaded my avatar just for you, OneO. Now you can see what SKINNY-FAT really looks like. My advice: ride a bike. Visit 98's bike talk in the outdoors section for help. Thanks.
    fixed that for you . and i dont need your advice ,thanks though

yea thats a great pic. if you had a Body bag on you MIGHT be a little bit more covered up . might be , but it doubt it

dont really give **** what you look like , honestly , your size , shape ,BF% number of freckles or how many times your uncle "bad touched" you doesnt really interest me .
    you still havent addressed the issue of how to raise a child . its what kicked this off.

fixed that for you . and i dont need your advice ,thanks though

yea thats a great pic. if you had a Body bag on you MIGHT be a little bit more covered up . might be , but it doubt it

dont really give **** what you look like , honestly , your size , shape ,BF% number of freckles or how many times your uncle "bad touched" you doesnt really interest me .
    you still havent addressed the issue of how to raise a child . its what kicked this off.
    Lmfao, whatever dude. My advice is to let your child be open to all the different ideas floating around the world. I wouldn't give a damn if my kid dated a satanist, xian, jew, muslim, hebrew, or whatever. I expect my child to be intelligent enough to make proper decisions about who to hang out with and what to be believe, even if it's different than my own opinion (especially if they're of dating age, 13+ IMO). I know you feel differently, which is exactly why I expect your son to grow up as stupid (or worse) than you are.

P.S. Thank for the jealously, you obese, middle aged, moron.

Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    satanists are just attention whores. o hai i don't actually believe in satan i'm just a regular ****ing atheist but being a satanist just makes me sound more epic. LMAO strong failure.

Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100) Friend-O-hai is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ben76 View Post
    satanists are just attention whores. o hai i don't actually believe in satan i'm just a regular ****ing atheist but being a satanist just makes me sound more epic. LMAO strong failure.
    strong insight (serious)

Lmfao, whatever dude. My advice is to let your child be open to all the different ideas floating around the world. I wouldn't give a damn if my kid dated a satanist, xian, jew, muslim, hebrew, or whatever. I expect my child to be intelligent enough to make proper decisions about who to hang out with and what to be believe, even if it's different than my own opinion (especially if they're of dating age, 13+ IMO). I know you feel differently, which is exactly why I expect your son to grow up as stupid (or worse) than you are.

I agree with alot of what you've said in that post . i grew up in Saudia Arabia and consider myself very open minded .
    I hope my child is openminded , tolerant and make good choices . But i have a Duty as a parent to protect my child until he is of age . I cannot imagine having a daughter,

If my son ends up Fruitier than a bag of fruitloops ill still love him . But until he is able to make his own choices i Can and will protect him .

Get Reps Or Die Tryin LacFitness's Avatar
    LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True story. Don't flame me if you don't know anything about it, please. It's ridiculous though.. they think i'm evil or something. I'm the nicest/quiet person I know and have higher sense of morals than the parents and their spouses.
    From what I understand, Satanism is the worship of the self. You fit well into that definition. I'm surprise your head is not covered in feces when you pulled it out of your ass.

oh wait...
    Lurking since 2007

Reps back 4 reals

JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you don't listen to Burzum you suck at life.
    Eat like a horse
    Train like a bull
    Rest like the dead

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think they wouldn't like their daughter to be a sacrificial offering to Lucifer....just sayin'.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Thumbs up

I agree with alot of what you've said in that post . i grew up in Saudia Arabia and consider myself very open minded .
    I hope my child is openminded , tolerant and make good choices . But i have a Duty as a parent to protect my child until he is of age . I cannot imagine having a daughter,

If my son ends up Fruitier than a bag of fruitloops ill still love him . But until he is able to make his own choices i Can and will protect him .
    You sound like a good father. Also, you should beat the crap out of the d-bag arguing with you. Might doesn't make right, but it does make for good entertainment.

My advice is to let your child be open to all the different ideas floating around the world. I wouldn't give a damn if my kid dated a satanist, xian, jew, muslim, hebrew, or whatever. I expect my child to be intelligent enough to make proper decisions about who to hang out with and what to be believe, even if it's different than my own opinion (especially if they're of dating age, 13+ IMO). I know you feel differently, which is exactly why I expect your son to grow up as stupid (or worse) than you are.
    Your words contradict themselves.

You're not open to the viewpoints of others. Your child won't be either. You emote upon some vague ideal state of mind without the self-conviction to practice what you're preaching.

Get Reps Or Die Tryin LacFitness's Avatar
    LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) LacFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JasonRocker View Post
    If you don't listen to Burzum you suck at life.
    you're 20. don't pretend like u got life figured out cuz u picked up some info off the street.

life will pwn u and put you into humility.
    Lurking since 2007

Reps back 4 reals

Originally Posted by Friend-O-hai View Post
    You sound like a good father. Also, you should beat the crap out of the d-bag arguing with you. Might doesn't make right, but it does make for good entertainment.
    You sound like an awful father.

Bend ova, facebook poke u tchalldaway's Avatar
    tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tchalldaway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'd probably kill, if you came close to my sister op just sayn.

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    No offense, but I would have chased you out the house with a shotgun.
    X2.
    Last edited by tchalldaway; 06-08-2008 at 10:37 PM.
    http://mibbit.com/#bodybuilding.com@chat4all
    Reps if you join!

You sound like an awful father.
    And the frustration over a lack of comraderie regarding empty catch-phrases and hollow ideals leads to rage and errant attacks upon anyone with a differing viewpoint.

Oh, the irony.....

ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jim Jitsu View Post
    Strong belief OP. Have fun believing in nothing and calling it something. haha.
    x2 I don't think he really knows what hes doing/talking about.
    Spike92 is 15

SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so do you believe in enlightening yourself with "magick" or whatever with chakras and stuff? i'm too high for this ****....