daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10) daminov is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can whey powder go bad?

I have a couple of half-full bottles of whey protein isolate sitting in my garage. I last used them 18 months ago. I've recently started lifting again, but I don't know if they are still good. They've been in the garage the whole time, in a plastic bag. I think I also have Superpump in there too.

What do you guys think?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They can go bad, check the experation dates and give them a sniff.

Whey tends to STINK when it goes bad. Usually heat and moiture are to blame
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most supplements have experation dates on them, if they have been sitting in a hot garage I personally would just toss em and go pick up some new stuff. 5IBS of whey is gonna run you what 30-40 bucks? Why risk getting sick when its so cheap already? just my take
    hard work ALWAYS pays off