Closed Thread
Page 312 of 346 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,360 of 10356
    FatBoyAddXXL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been on this site in past but lost all logins But im back yaaaaaaa thumbs up for all those who have put in the hard work and burnt the fat

Jarge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys are a huge inspiration. I've been checking out this thread for 6 months. I'm down 46lbs with 20 to go and then some bulking and I'll share my own pics.

xninjax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome is the word for all of you..
    amazingly inspirational..
    i need to start right away...

gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gillettij has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am kind of new around here.
    A year ago, I weighed in at 214 lbs.
    In late January, I started a HRT program, along with a weekly shot of Testiviron.
    I didn't start parusing these sites until recently.
    On July 25th, I started to work out seriously, and through reading the diet advice here on this site, I put two and two together.
    I was only doing pushups and some walking for excercise, plus my favorite sport on the weekend.
    Now, I walk do cardio 3 times per week, and hit the gym pretty hard.
    I was 204 when I started just 24 days ago, I am slightly under 200 right now.
    I log my macros on another site that I learned about here on BB.com.
    My daily is 2800 or so, and I ty to keep it 50 to 60 carb 20 to 30 protein and shoot for the 20 or so of fat.
    Goal is to look like some UFC guys that I saw in the octagon. (185#s)
    My goal date of completion is by Dec 15th.
    I am 54 years old.
    Attached Images

Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good ISH guys!

1.5 Year Progress.. Still working on it. Last one was taken about a month ago

These are my most recent pics .. the NEW AND IMPROVED ME! STILL GOING STRONG!

Going to start my first REAL clean cut in about 2 weeks, then I will be shredded. Cant wait! Good luck everyone and some of these transformations are ridiculous!

I LOVE THIS THREAD.

BTW just a heads up, imageshack will no longer allow you to post on BB.com, hence the reason there is alot of frogs in glass lol.
    Raise ya glass.. Lets toast to when we didn't have.. Hustle + Muscle = success... I did the math...

Zhiwu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PAIN21 View Post
    I just started my own thread (Ex-Fatty wants to become a BBer), then i stumbled across this one, so I'm posting my pics here too.Totally amazing transformations here!
    VERY IMPRESSIVE! Great!

boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boyd98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread, probably one I visit most frequently. *

Quick question for those of you have gone all the way from dunlap to 6pack. *

I'm 6'2 195, down from 255+ over two years ago. *Weight loss has been more of a lose 10lbs, maintain, lose 10lbs, repeat....where diet is more strict on the cut.

Right now I'm just eating clean, fruit, veg, meat - nothing processed, ect.

My question is i struggle with having been a "big" guy filling out a shirt, to trying to get that six pack, and it seems like i lose weight arms, legs, face chest, shoulders, every where but that last roll around my stomach.

I got veins popping all in my biceps, shins, knees, even my head (im bald). *Seems like the more i cut the more i shrink all over, but yet i still can pinch a good roll of fat on my stomach. *I did get stretch marks in college on my gut, believe it or not i was eating like a beast and then did heavy barbell curls and felt and saw my stretch marks on my stomach as soon as it happened, so I'm not sure if this battle is a result of having stretch marks and possibly extra skin. *It's not like i was super obese. *

Anyone know what i mean. *Anyone successfully gone through what im talking about? *Did you just have to keep pushing and forget about the shrinking aspect. *The plus side is im not losing apparent strength. *I'm becoming more agile and explosive, but*realistically*id like to put the size back on, but have a 6pack. *Never had one, and i think im close, i just have to not worry about shrinking all over....hard when your sleeves of your shirt are no longer tight.

Thoughts?

larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) larrysmojo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fokized View Post

Going to start my first REAL clean cut in about 2 weeks, then I will be shredded. Cant wait! Good luck everyone and some of these transformations are ridiculous!

I LOVE THIS THREAD.

BTW just a heads up, imageshack will no longer allow you to post on BB.com, hence the reason there is alot of frogs in glass lol.

Impressed bro! Repped!
    Side Effect Sports Sponsored PRE-WORKOUT log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147433803

My Transformation Thread --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=525831263#post525831263
    That New trhead ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162767731

Instagram = jonerd

Binnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Binnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Binnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Binnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Binnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Started @ 132kg on 15th january 2011 and my goal was to get under 95kg before my 19th birthday (18. august)
    I am now 92kg so i have reached my goal and better than that
    40kg gone in 8 months and ive never felt better in my life

Before and after picture
    i56.tinypic.com/1s0e8w.jpg
    Starting Weight: 132kg / 291lbs 5.jan 2011
    Current Weight: 104kg / 229lbs 20.may 2011
    62lbs gone and the journey continues!

Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10)

12 years old
    5.3 Feet
    198 lbs !!!

Years later !

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My 20 month transformation

Photo below from 2 years ago at 250 lbs. Avi from last night at 189 lbs. 18 months of working out, 12 months of serious bodybuilding nutrition...

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some nice transformations on this page (and the whole thread)
    Still working on mine...I was 270 pounds when I went to Afghanistan September 2009, now I am currently around 214 (Took breaks and maintained within the 2 years) I am going to post my transformation April of next year before I go to Jamaica and the first time in my whole life I will be taking my shirt off in public and feeling good about it!

Stay tuned for a crazy transformation in 2012!! It is going to really inspire people and that's what I want to do!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

stevecb90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm still retaining a bunch of fat around my midsection. I just started my first cut yesterday, I'm going to go for 6months and see where that puts me at. This thread has definitely increased my motivation though! Good job guys!
    Attached Images
    Mind over body.

Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000) Adampff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry about the dates. These are the most recent pictures I have sadly, however I hope they can still be motivation to some people.

Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magic-MJ-Music is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stevecb90 View Post
    I'm still retaining a bunch of fat around my midsection. I just started my first cut yesterday, I'm going to go for 6months and see where that puts me at. This thread has definitely increased my motivation though! Good job guys!
    I would never call you fat per say, but hang in there. You will get there, good luck !

krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10) krmnnghia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just started my own thread (Ex-Fatty wants to become a BBer), then i stumbled across this one, so I'm posting my pics here too.

DAMN. Insane. Reps to you man.

PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by krmnnghia View Post

DAMN. Insane. Reps to you man.
    Thx man

Could you tell me how to make my pics visible in the thread so you don't have to click them to see them please?

Originally Posted by Magic-MJ-Music View Post
    I would never call you fat per say, but hang in there. You will get there, good luck !
    Appreciate it man. It's been a super slow process... One day I hopefully see more than my top 2 abs lol.
    Mind over body.

Thx man

Could you tell me how to make my pics visible in the thread so you don't have to click them to see them please?
    I may be wrong but you can use external links from websites like photobucket.....com. I think the you have to have a minimum of 60 posts throughout the forums before you can post anything like that. At least that was my attempt and I was prohibited from doing it.
    Mind over body.

systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) systemous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great transformation

kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ccarpio View Post
    For years I struggled with my weight, even though I was playing sport at a decently level and doing it more than 3 times a week, I failed to see improvement. I finally started to hit the gym and nothing really happened. But after training with a friend who taught me the importance of diet, intensity and commitment. I finally started to see results. The First picture is me at my very worst. Then I started to train seriously and did a full cut. But what made cutting harder the first time round was that I knew I was going to have surgery in 6 months time.. on both my shoulders! so I used it as extra motivation and made it a mission of mine to get a six pack before surgery (January 2011). Then after my second operation (April 2011) I had to start all over again, but this time I had more knowledge, I couldn't lift heavy at all and had to focus more on cardio and core more than ever before. But in the end I GOT THERE! I hope that I can hopefully inspire people who are larger to loose weight. I'm nowhere near where i want to be but i think im finally on the right path
    great transformation, keep it up !
    Eat like a horse, sleep like a baby and grow like weed.

DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DexterGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some amazing transformations in this thread!
    Instagram : adam.dias

Transformation Thread 205lbs to 157lbs : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152406293

Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kita705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fokized View Post

I LOVE THIS THREAD.

would wife
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

BlkDrgn06 Bed Crew

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Magic-MJ-Music View Post

12 years old
    5.3 Feet
    198 lbs !!!

Years later !

Great job dude! What is your height/weight now?
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

Thank you Johnny!

Approx.
    Height 5.10 / 5.11
    Weight 178

But still got some fat to shred. Somehow I got a decent layer of fat on my legs compared to upper body, like a woman. Kinda weird lol

ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job Magic-MJ-Music!

danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow man..

Your words mean a lot! Thank You!

BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) BurmeseBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this thread makes me want to go to the gym now

turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) turk2nvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome man congrats on the hard work !

Closed Thread
Page 312 of 346 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast