Closed Thread
Page 101 of 346 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 10356
    obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ep3fka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
    well I think ima put up some more pics in a month or two... its been about 7 months since the last pic
    holy **** awsome job
    Turn the fear of the unknown into the excitement of the potential.

xalexkimx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow that's holly transformed
    http://www.khmerfun.net

AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmandaJayne87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Albert_PooHoles View Post
    Strong potential here.
    Thank you so much Albert <33

You guys are so inspirational! I love this thread!
    Going to prove I can "man-up" and push through!
    Fat, blonde, short Canadian coming through...WATCH OUT! O_O
    Can't wait to be one of the other hot girls on here, you all look amazing, so motivating <333
    True beauty is on the inside, but if you already have a great personality why not be drop dead gorgeous on the outside?!?!

WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WoodWizzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AmandaJayne87 View Post
    First off I'd just like to say to all of you who have gotten to your goals, are working towards them, or got to them and now going further. You all look freaking amazing and it shows, be proud of yourselves!
    I'm just starting my weight loss, and I have a loonnggggg way to go. I don't count any other time I was "trying" to lose weight because I wasn't doing it right or the effort wasn't there. I've learnt so much just from on this site, and from watching proper videos on doing weights. And I'm thankful for my boyfriend for all his advice and support!
    I thought I'd really miss junk food, drinking pop, eating everything with dips and sauces, but I don't lol (I do still want to eat chips though lol). I would have a year ago though. Seeing you guys and seeing how much work is put in to be the person you want to be, helps me so much!

I started at 98 kilos which is 215 lbs roughly (in aussieland they do everything metric:P), and I'm 5'4 so that's pretty bad. I've always been a curvy girl, but I have no idea what I can get down to, so I'm just working towards seeing what I can get down to and look healthy and sexy!
    This is what I looked like back in April, it's the most recent photos I have of myself, I know as of right now I have gone down in sizes so when I do my measurements on the 14th of Sept I'll post a new picture.
    3 of them are from April, the one where I'm wearing all grey standing on the beach is two months ago.
    Btw any suggestions or advice would be awesome! I do have a meal plan + my gym routine (which is Rippetoe), I'll post it if anyone asks for it. But I'm still trying to find what works for me and what I should stick to!

Everybody's body is different so certain diets wont work for some people or it will work for a while like most and then plateau. The best i have found is to start with a more protein ladened diet for awhile and have 5- 6 meals a day and take in about 1500-2500 cals a day depending on your body size. Its all about the small gains losing a pound this week and a few pounds the next week. The main goal to losing weight(FAT) is being persistent and changing your lifestyle and not slumping back into it, because you feel your not dropping weight fast enough. P90x has worked for me for the last year and a half, but that's alot of circuit training and cardio. Always try to mix up your routine every month and a half or so, so you dont plateau and hit a dead spot in weight loss. If you run, start swimming or playing tennis or fast bursts of intervals. Just try and mix it up, and you should be fine.

p.s. You have amazing facial bone structure and amazing blue eyes. Your gonna be drop dead gorgeous when you lose the weight you want to

Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500) Eloquent is not very helpful. (-500)
    I put this together like 3 months ago..

3 months of bodybuilding since the last pic
    Attached Images

burgs85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AmandaJayne87 View Post
    First off I'd just like to say to all of you who have gotten to your goals, are working towards them, or got to them and now going further. You all look freaking amazing and it shows, be proud of yourselves!
    I'm just starting my weight loss, and I have a loonnggggg way to go. I don't count any other time I was "trying" to lose weight because I wasn't doing it right or the effort wasn't there. I've learnt so much just from on this site, and from watching proper videos on doing weights. And I'm thankful for my boyfriend for all his advice and support!
    I thought I'd really miss junk food, drinking pop, eating everything with dips and sauces, but I don't lol (I do still want to eat chips though lol). I would have a year ago though. Seeing you guys and seeing how much work is put in to be the person you want to be, helps me so much!

I started at 98 kilos which is 215 lbs roughly (in aussieland they do everything metric:P), and I'm 5'4 so that's pretty bad. I've always been a curvy girl, but I have no idea what I can get down to, so I'm just working towards seeing what I can get down to and look healthy and sexy!
    This is what I looked like back in April, it's the most recent photos I have of myself, I know as of right now I have gone down in sizes so when I do my measurements on the 14th of Sept I'll post a new picture.
    3 of them are from April, the one where I'm wearing all grey standing on the beach is two months ago.
    Btw any suggestions or advice would be awesome! I do have a meal plan + my gym routine (which is Rippetoe), I'll post it if anyone asks for it. But I'm still trying to find what works for me and what I should stick to!
    Just keep on pushing along, sometimes the long term transformations are better as they are sustainable and are more of a lifestyle for change which over time will get you to where you want to be.

Keep up the good work

zkeyser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well I think ima put up some more pics in a month or two... its been about 7 months since the last pic
    WOW. Amazing job
    Beer and Wings are the BEST.............. Untill you look in the mirror after indulging

Jeezy079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeezy079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeezy079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeezy079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All impresive transformations. I am pretty much gonna go for same thing..

Registered User AMnowdetermined's Avatar
    AMnowdetermined has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMnowdetermined has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMnowdetermined has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMnowdetermined has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMnowdetermined has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMnowdetermined has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AMnowdetermined has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wlknier View Post
    DAAAM! NICE Job man!

What was your routine and diet like?

ward72220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great stories! thanks

singmingming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [img]]
    wow great work
    Impossible is Nothing

Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I started out at 360 lbs. Back in 06 I decided to go on a diet.

Today, I weigh in at 185 lbs.
    Attached Images

Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Along4theRide View Post

How tall are you?? Great job.

Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Along4theRide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sevb33 View Post
    how tall are you?? Great job.
    5'7"

mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've done an amazing job so far wlknier, you should be well proud of yourself.

mitdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    img
    damn nice! what was your routine like and do u have any tips? how long did it take? im basically in the same position now that u were before u lost that weight.... 5'8" 228llbs

congrats again!

Get fit or die tryin'! Latincocoa's Avatar
    Latincocoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latincocoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latincocoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latincocoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latincocoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latincocoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Albert_PooHoles View Post
    Strong potential here.
    I agree!

hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardgainer786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unbelievable.. Outstanding outcomes.. good job!
    "AFGHAN POWER" :)

TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My current project....

Bodybuilding.com Forum Transformations
    www.transformations.jimdo.com

i will eventually have all the transformations from this thread on the site, then will start looking for ones not listed in this thread....i guess im doing this for two reasons...one its motivational because im going through each and every transformation....two, because it might help somebody else....but i would like your guys opinion of it, so please check it out and let me know....

thanks.

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am just amazed by so many of you guys. I think that you are awesome for putting yourself out there in the before pictures to show the degree of change. I always think to myself, "Wow, so proud of that guy" when I see these transformations. Of course, not knowing you or the others, to say you are proud of someone sounds to crazy as you did it for yourself. So I guess I should say, I am so happy for you. When I think how much better you must feel now that you are in shape. But more importantly, how much healthier your entire life will be. The less health problems you will have. You are even more apt to help your children (someday) make healthier life choices. It just really is such a win win for you. Anyway, just an incredible change and you inspire many. Thanks for sharing your journey. You look really great. Regards

juzzy69x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

OMG
    you looked gross man! that poor horse!
    you've done such a good job you look great now never going back there i hope.

SoufKak_King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have read every post in this thread in the past two days and this has been the most inspirational thing to motivate me to get in shape. I think some of these posts are misleading because in that some people either had gastric bypass or used "enhancements" but they are still inspiring nonetheless. I hope to post some progress in a few months.

Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SoufKak_King View Post
    I have read every post in this thread in the past two days and this has been the most inspirational thing to motivate me to get in shape. I think some of these posts are misleading because in that some people either had gastric bypass or used "enhancements" but they are still inspiring nonetheless. I hope to post some progress in a few months.
    I promise you I didn't have gastric bypass or any other type of weight loss surgery. For me it was calories in, calories out and lifting, and I still have a while to go yet. I haven't used any supplements either.
    Last edited by Sevb33; 09-05-2009 at 09:21 AM.

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SoufKak_King View Post
    Im sure if there is any people here that had gastric bypass or plasitic surgery, they would reveal it in there post. I have yet to find any misleading posts in here. years of hard work and dedication maybe...
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sevb33 View Post
    I promise you I didn't have gastric bypass or any other type of weight loss surgery. For me it was calories in, calories out and lifting, and I still have a while to go yet. I haven't used any supplements either.
    Bro you dont have to defend yourself on your achievements. there will always be haters and nay Sayers out there. Im sure most of the people in this forum who are actually into the sport of bodybuilding can attest to what hard work and dedication can yield in terms of physique changing results.
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    205 - 150 (about 1 year)

Im on the far left

one more

current:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...user=111158163

shanghied has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

wow! awesome transformation, made me inspired to do more, i have been on and off w/my workout and messing up my diet for a while w/this pics keeps me motivated and stays me focus on my Goals, great Job guys! thanks! soon i will be posting my before and after pics also here.. keep it up

sparklesss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow....so inspiring!!!
    Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History "

"

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuppFiend View Post
    205 - 150 (about 1 year)

Im on the far left

one more

current:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...user=111158163
    That's incredible! Just from what I can see in the current pic you look heecka lean gj
    live.laugh.lift

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 346 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast