misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50)

why legs important?

so i've been told legs are really important for a better upper body.
    so i was wondering how ? what they do? lol jw

khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khocha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmmm.

all the while i was thinking doing legs was good for lower body... must be a dyslexic thing.

jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In short, and to the best of my understanding...

Working out legs will force your body to release more testosterone and growth hormones. Similar to how fat loss cannot be localized, neither can the release of hormones. Thus, it is apparent that your upper body is bound to benefit from the release of these hormones as well.

Once again, I am not 100% sure, but I hope it helps!

misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50) misha2dope will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jab210 View Post

Working out legs will force your body to release more testosterone and growth hormones. Similar to how fat loss cannot be localized, neither can the release of hormones. Thus, it is apparent that your upper body is bound to benefit from the release of these hormones as well.

yea man i was thinking the same thing lol

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well, that upper body has to sit on something..

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by misha2dope View Post
    so i've been told legs are really important for a better upper body.
    so i was wondering how ? what they do? lol jw
    I'm not sure about the squats + heavy breating releasing growth hormone thing but I do know that ever since i started training legs seriously my upper body size and strength started increasing.
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weissistschoen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

litmus test

Do 30 squat reps.

Then, do 30 bicep curls.

Last, tell me which movement makes you feel 'more pumped' & 'larger'.

You are working the largest muscle group of the body when you squat. Balance is a huge part of the movement, as well. This is going to inevetiablly incorporate other groups including the upper body.

O/T :

Dead lifts are incredible for growth & strength. Research them, too. Watch some clips on you tube for proper form. Try to watch video of people with similar body structure like yourself.

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    See Dick.

See Dick not train legs.

Don't be a chicken legged Dick.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    well, that upper body has to sit on something..
    Listen to this man.

Your legs are your foundation. Think of a large building that has a weak foundation.

BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10) BloodFart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    leg sculpting is important because if you don't do it, everyone on this site wel 99%, thinks of you as a jerk off face.

Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marthby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your legs not your arms carry your whole weight everywhere you go. I suppose that's a good reason lol

And I agree with the chicken legged Dick, Emmortal lol
    "would drag my dong through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie" - 44hunter

XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10) XxDecayxX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jab210 View Post

That's what I've read too

firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Legs are important because its hard to do heavy cheat curls when you can't get proper leg drive due to weak legs. And if you are going to train biceps don't you want to impress? in all seriousness some think the body likes to maintain proportion where possible so a smaller lower body might tell the body to not let the upper body grow too much out of proportion. you can call it an "anti cancer" defense mechanism or a tool of injury prevention. In reality why not train the largest muscles of the body if you are going to train? Legs aid in a variety of movements, and a weak foundation can only make it harder to progress on other compound movements.
    MyMuscles.com

Features weight lifting terminology, equipment info, essays, and links.