djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Iron-tek natural whey: vanilla cake

Iron-Tek Natuarl whey protein: Vanilla Cake
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iron/protein.html

I thought about how much sucralose I was taking in so I decided to find a natural protein for pwo and bfast when I am in a rush. I tried the choc flavor and it was the best choc flavor protein I have ever tried.

I picked up a 5lb vanilla for shakes and such. I like vanilla proteins and what you can mix them in so i kept my fingers crossed with this one because I have had some pretty bad vanillas and the thought of a natural protein made me think it was going to be pretty bad.

first off the macros and ingredients:
    Serving Size1Scoop(29g) (1 oz.)
    Servings Per Container77
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 120
    Calories From Fat 20
    Total Fat 2g 3%*
    Saturated Fat 1g 5%*
    Cholesterol 30mg 10%*
    Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%*
    Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%*
    Sugars 3g **
    Protein 22g 44%*
    Calcium 150mg 15%
    Phosphorus 110mg 11%
    Magnesium 15mg 4%
    Chloride 30mg 1%
    Sodium 65mg 3%
    Potassium 150mg 4%
    High Oleic-Sunflower Oil (Seed) 700mg **
    Stevia Extract (Stevia Rebaudiana) (Leaf) (Standardized At 90% Steviosides) 70mg **
    Proprietary Enzyme Blend Providing: 10mg
    Lactase **
    Protease **
    Amylase **
    Lipase **
    Cellulase **
    Typical Amino Acid Profile
    Grams Per Serving
    Alanine 1.06
    Arginine 0.44
    Aspartic Acid 2.40
    Cystine 0.34
    Glutamic Acid 4.06
    Glycine 0.40
    Histidine 0.33
    Isoleucine 1.35
    Leucine 2.33
    Lysine 2.03
    Methionine 0.37
    L-Phenylalanine† 0.66
    Proline 1.37
    Serine 1.13
    Threonine 1.47
    Tryptophan† 0.39
    Tyrosine 0.53
    Valine 1.24
    †Phenylalanine And Tryptophan Are Not Added To This Product; They Are Naturally Occuring In The Whey.
    Other Ingredients
    Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate (Micellae Casein), Ultra-Filtered/mico-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate), Fructose, Xanthan Gum, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Lecithin
    This Product Contains Milk Ingredients (Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate) And Small Amounts Of Soy Lecithin To Improve Mixability. <b>NO:</b> Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners Or Artificial Color.

Great macros and no sweeteners! I like the added milk protein and even if its not alot thats why I mix it in greek yogurt or add casein. I also hear that Iron-Tek is a respectable company so another plus.

Taste:
    The lable says vanilla cake but its not vanilla cake. I had a bit of powder when I got it and the first thing that came to mind was a vanilla cone from DQ or McDonalds, sweet and creamy. My next test was in my pwo shake that seems to eat the taste of any whey protein I put in it. To my suprise the creamy sweet taste was very present in my shake and it was delicious.

Overall:
    This is by far the best tasting Vanilla protein I have ever tried and at $40 for 5lbs I just found my new staple protein. I would def reccomend this protein to anybody.
    Nice work Iron-Tek!
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump

tried it in water today and it was still great.
    very impressed so far.

LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoWw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the review was looking for a good vanilla flavor!! Gonna try soon!

Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
    Thanks for the review was looking for a good vanilla flavor!! Gonna try soon!
    cool, you wont be dissapointed.