lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lexie1812 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

5.3.1 female Powerlifter plz check my assistance plan

currently on my de-load week of my first cycle under 5/3/1
    I'm an 80kg female, started PL this year my DL is 90kg, bench is 37.5kg and squat is 50kg at the start of 5/3/1

My reason for doing 5/3/1 is because i got sick of the useless trainers at my gym and wanted to take control of my programming with something specific to PL and my goals of wanting to build strength and definition particularly in my arms and thighs, I'm viewing the main lifts for my PL and the assistance to strengthen the bits needed for my PL and to help build muscle size and definition.

I planned it as follows

Tuesday
    Military press

DB military
    DB row
    DC Tricep extensions
    DB curl
    Lat pull down
    Push ups

Wednesday
    Deadlift

lunges
    leg curls
    hanging leg raise
    back extensions (thinking of swapping these too good mornings in my next cycle)

Friday
    Bench

db incline bench
    Tbar row
    Dips
    Tricep cable push down
    Cable face pulls
    Cable flys

Saturday
    Squat

Leg extensions
    Leg press
    DB side bends
    Sit ups

-----
    I have bin doing my main lifts as recommended then doing 4x10 for all my assistance

before I started I read the book (im dyslexic so it was a bit of a challenge) and I hunted down numerous variations of the 5/3/1 to see how others planned their assistance and typed them up in a spread sheet to see which exercises cropped up the most and kinda went from there to then pick which ones I preferred

I have loved doing it I haven't struggled or bin over working myself at all and am happy to continue on
    I want to stick chins in and swap back extensions to good mornings but that's about it I think

My main question is dose my assistance planning look ok as my friends fiance said i should plan it as back, chest, legs, abbs and not mix push and pull exercises in the same day which has got me confused as I thought I had done ok on my planning and my body has bin fine with it and I was likeing 5/3/1 as it didn't seem geared so much at the whole splitting the body in to sections type approach (her fiance is a strict body builder not in to power lifting or anything like that)

so what are peoples thoughts have i done it ok or have i done it wrong ? also any tweaks you would suggest and why ?

Please dont hate on me for wanting advice just wana be doing this properly and have no one IRL to ask for help

Thanks in advance to any one who dose reply :-)

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you could drop a few things off the accessory , i.e situps, dips, push ups, lat pulls (as long as you do pulling between every pressing set as Wendler says).
    Last I checked it was no more than 3 different accessories a day

But the days you are doing them is fine. your friend hasn't read any 5/3/1 if they say not to mix push and pull
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would skip the deload weeks for the first couple of cycles.

I would maybe look at another routine if you cant squat BW yet.

pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi! I've been powerlifting for about 3 years and have competed a few times, sometimes placing, sometimes not.

Anyway, in my experience, doing a lot of assistance exercises each workout is unnecessary. Rather, I tend to 1. Identify my weak area by filming myself 2. Find one compound assistance exercise to build that weakness, and 3. Perform that assistance for 4-12 weeks.

Its just too difficult to properly and effectively attack several weaknesses at once, and I have seen better results (I. E. Increased 1rm) from diligence in one assistance. For instance, if I am weak out of the bottom, I will perform DB bench presses, weak off the floor on DL, deficit DL, etc.

I also tend to change the rep and weight scheme up every three weeks. Chad Wesley Smith has a video on this called stimulus recovery adaptation.

Last, with that assistance, I perform either BORs or pull ups twice a week, and abs twice a week.
    Gym (170-180 lbs): 465 Squat, 300 Bench, 495 DL
    Meet (165 lbs): 430 Squat, 280 Bench, 445 DL
    IG: pdubs04