Thread: Dren????

goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goniners has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dren????

Is Dren yb MHP any good? Does it live up to the fat loss the company says it will help burn off?
    I'm stronger than you.

jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No...I tried it and it worked like !#&$ for me. I saw little aid in fat loss with a near perfect diet and plenty of cardio.

I did, however, notice that it did a great job at suppressing the appetite: I was never hungry.

I much prefer Lipo 6x, or even the original version. The original version is quite cheap now - for just as much, if not less than, the price of Dren.

Remember, what works for me may not work for you; and what works for you may not work for me. All of our bodies are different, and thus may not react similarly to chemicals and supplements we are exposed to.