LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LindaMT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Women who have more testosterone than normal

I know this is probably a strange question. But, here goes. My friend has been having hormonal issues lately. She started lifting around the same time I did (over a month ago). She's a bit concerened because her testosterone level is around 4.3 (I think normal testosterone in women is from 1.0 to 2.3).

Does anyone know how weight lifting would affect her any differently than a women with normal levels of testosterone? Anyone ever hear of a women having high levels of testosterone (not drug induced)? This is news to me!
    'Lifting is not just physical - it's the mind, body and spirit working together. If you think you can't, think again.'

aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50) aosch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having test levels of 4.3 is above physiological normal levels for women but its not high enough to cause adrogenic side effects (unless she is extremely sensitive to androgens, but if these are her normal test levels I am assuming not).

Things she should experience with lifting, she'll find it easier to put on muscle mass, lose weight, increased bone desity and increase libido. Those are the positive things atleast.

She may see an increase in acne, but that can be prevented mostly with hygiene, hair shedding, deepening of voice, other typical androgen effect on the female body. However I highly doubt these will occur having a test lvl of 4.3.

I've heard of it happening before, but I am not to sure what these causes are. I would be interested if someone had abit more knowledge about non-induced increases of testosterone for women.

I hope I answered a few of your questions, if you got anymore ask them.

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women who have PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) frequently have high testosterone levels, and all the symptoms that go with it: facial hair, thinning of head hair, apple shape instead of pear shape. If she is concerned, she should go to her gynecologist and if need be, have them refer her to an endocrinologist.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."