corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

should i cut/bulk/simply eat clean?

I have been weight training for a couple of months, mixed with some cardio/hiit, and my muscles have gotten a lot harder (not much larger yet though). I eat clean, 6 meals a day, i struggle to count but definately over 120g protein a day. I don't think i eat as much as 100g carbs though, i dont want to because im not sure if im supposed to. My calorie intake is around 1600.
    I aim to one day compete in figure contests. (so you know the kind of body i'm aiming for)

I'm 5"1 and 110lb.

Here are pictures of me.

I thought i had everything going well until i see that many people talking about cutting, do i need to cut or should i just keep eating how i eat?
    I will post my diet and workouts if needed.
    Last edited by corzzx; 06-04-2008 at 02:34 AM.

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you cut now, you'd be jus skinny. you need to build up more of a muscle base. I would up your calories to a little above maitanance....keep training hard!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    If you cut now, you'd be jus skinny. you need to build up more of a muscle base. I would up your calories to a little above maitanance....keep training hard!

Im going to agree with twinnett and say you should build up your muscles before you start to cut.

If you want to build muscle, you will have to eat above maintenance as mentioned, so you should probably start tracking calories just until you get used to how much you should be eating. A great site for this is fitday.com

Good luck
    "Perception is everything. Reality is what you make it. Don't focus on the way you are. Focus on the way you want to be."

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread .php?t=106293081

aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aby786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bulk up brah and lift heavy