My New Beginning Pnoyfrmdbay707's Avatar
    Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Split workouts vs Full body 3x a week. For Gaining mass.

Heey, sorry if this has been posted up before, I've done some research but I wanted more opinions on this.

I'm confused whether I should stick with a Full body workout 3x a week?

or some sort of split routine.

Basically I just lost a lot of weight and now I want to bulk up.
    "Hard work pays off, you get what you put in."

"Respect is no longer earned, you have to f*ck*ng TAKE it."

Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pnoyfrmdbay707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    again I know theres been threads on this, sorry. I just want more opinions on it.

Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stm-wrestler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A lot of it has to do with prefernce. The main factor in putting on mass involves EATING and Sleeping. To give you an example, I do full body workouts 3x a week, while my brother does a 5 day split. We both got much bigger from out routines, as well as from having good nutrition. Therefore, do what you prefer - and remember to eat and sleep.

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hava read of the training link in my sig, may help.

Location: Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rugby_Dog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was on a 3 x a week full body split for a long time which helped me get into great shape and good strenghts gains.
    But i recently switched to a 3 x a week split
    Mon Chest/back
    Wed Legs/Sholders/Traps
    Fri tricep/Bicep with secondary excerises also including chest an back work

I found my stenght increases were amazing and size is also adding quickly too.
    But the thing is after 3 months of this kind of variation im going back on the ful body split to continue giving my body something to adapt to.

Just remember nothings better for ever just for a season, your body will eventually apadt to what ever you do so change it often to really screw your muscles in growth

Alright thanks a lot. So i'll probably try what you do and maybe change things up a little for every 3 months.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my experience, I found 3 day splits optimal for strength (at least the program I was using). I switched a 5 day split, and gained much more size. My shoulders were lagging, so I reconsolidated my program into 4 days with minimal shoulder work, and they started to grow more.

What I'm getting at is try mixing things up, and figure out what works best for you.

mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrbeverage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think when you are young you should take advantage of your body's ability to heal quicker, thus a three day a week upper body and one day lower body is great, but as your muscle grow they will need a little more healing time. every 3rd week or so i drop the three day split, lighten up the amount of overall sets per body part and do high intensity 3 day a week upper body. then switch back.
    The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
    Ronald Reagan