hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50) hvivona will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Having trouble cutting

Ok so I've been trying to cut and am having a lot of trouble. Maybe you all can help me. My upper body leans out fast, but lower body is the struggle

Stats:
    28 years old 5'2.5" 125lbs not sure abt body fat

I've been eating clean for a while. I eat 5 or 6 small meals a day. about 1400 calories a day which is about 50% Protein 30% carbs 20% fat. workouts: MWF cardio- run 8-11 miles depending on my mood. TTHSat weight training- low weight/resistance with high reps Sun- off. On top of that I usually swim (leisurely) with my kids in the pool for an hour or so a day.

Supplements:
    ON whey protein
    Lipo6x
    GNC women's ultra mega vitapak with CLA

ANy suggestions would be great!
    Last edited by hvivona; 06-08-2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: correction

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lower body for a lot of us takes a long time. But you are way low on calories for all of your activities. You've probably stalled your metabolism because of that. Slowly increase your cals until you start losing again. Don't be surprised if you have to get up to 1800+. Keep increasing cals until you've settled into a 1 pound a week loss.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hvivona View Post
    Ok so I've been trying to cut and am having a lot of trouble. Maybe you all can help me. My upper body leans out fast, but lower body is the struggle

Stats:
    28 years old 5'2.5" 125lbs not sure abt body fat

I've been eating clean for a while. I eat 5 or 6 small meals a day. about 1400 calories a day which is about 50% Protein 30% carbs 20% fat. workouts: MWF cardio- run 8-11 miles depending on my mood. TTHSat weight training- low weight/resistance with high reps Sun- off. On top of that I usually swim (leisurely) with my kids in the pool for an hour or so a day.

Supplements:
    ON whey protein
    Lipo6x
    GNC women's ultra mega vitapak with CLA

ANy suggestions would be great!
    we need more idea of what you eat
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You very well could be running TOO much. When i used to run long distance i couldn't lose the chub but when i injured my foot and just started weight training hard i lost body fat quickly.