kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The best workout routine for a mesomorph

Hi, I was wondering what the best type of workout routine for a mesomorph would be. I have a pretty small frame, but I find that whenever I start lifting weights, I gain muscle really fast and it begins to look less-than-feminine. My goal is to have a toned and well-shaped body, but not over-muscular (think kelly ripa just as an example). I have been doing higher reps, lower weights, as I believe lifting heavier and fewer weights would be more anabolic (am I right in thinking this? This is what I seem to have found through experience). I've been trying to do strength-building and muscle-lengthening exercises that involve a lot of dynamic movements and stretching exercises, because I don't want my muscles to "shorten" and give me a bulky look.

Is anybody here a true mesomorph? Do you have any input on how you train to get the lean, toned, shapely and non-bulky look? How often do you do cardio/weights/stretching? I would love to get any input on this!
    ~*~*Marie*~*~

"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places." -Author Unknown

hilaryg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there
    I seem to have a similar thing. I haven't done any training in ages and I still have a fair amount of muscle and when I do work out it grows really fast. I started a 2 month session at www.adventurebootcamp.co.za last week and the instructer commented on my biceps and recomended that I do more reps with smaller weights to increases my strengh and tone them. My husband wants them bigger but I don't know. I need to find out more about this whole thing, I'm totally new to it.

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here are two articles that can answer your question.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mayner3.htm

Also read this. Women do not have the testoterone to get "bulky" and even if so, it does not happen overnight as in waking up one day and "looking like Ronnie". Anyone who feels they are getting "too big" whether it be a guy or a girl can stop the process immediately by training less intensely and cutting back on protein and caloric intake.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hugo46.htm
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaspar_19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting info, thanks! I don't know if it completely answered what I was looking for, though I think I may just have to experiment and figure this out for myself!
    ~*~*Marie*~*~

"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places." -Author Unknown

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are also tables to be found online that give you the best strategy based on twitch fibre dominance. It determines your strategy by how many reps you can do @ 80%. Some can hammer out +20 for instance, while others might be able to do only 3. This table gives you advice on speed, load, and volume
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]