ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BEST meat for BULKING!

I just noticed that I lost 5 lbs and im trying to bulk..terrible.... What type of meat do you guys eat when bulking? What is the best type of meat to eat while bulking which will give the best results? I'm currently eating veal, beef, steak, chicken, pork and lamb.
    Last edited by ddzc; 06-03-2008 at 01:45 PM.

gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainin_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I only had to choose one, I would choose beef!
    This is the MOST POWERFUL Muscle Building and Fat Burning Program on THE PLANET...

The WLC Program: http://www.weight-lifting-complete.com/wlc-program.html

I used the WLC Program to build over 70 pounds of muscle onto my small frame. I now weigh in at 240 pounds and 12% body fat at a height of 5'11".

Dox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As far as i know the two best meats for protein are chicken and beef (steak), chicken is generally classed as the best for having the lowest fat for a protein rich meat, but if its builing you want then beef may be the best as it has an almost equally high protein count (possibly more...im not totally sure), but also has more fats in. However, large amounts of red meats are (apparently) bad for you (again, not sure why!).

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BEEF! You need saturated fat and cholesterol in your diet to maximize testosterone levels
    "Leave the pump in the bedroom and add some damn weight to the bar" - Dave Tate

"Train for strength, eat to grow and you will get bigger and stronger" - Someone bigger and stronger then me

xchasex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ddzc View Post
    veil

ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ddzc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xchasex View Post
    lol...my bad..fixed

Thanks for the responses...

I heard horse meat is good?

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gainin_muscle View Post
    If I only had to choose one, I would choose beef!
    The absolute best choice is beef I believe it has the highest natural levels of creatine and amino acids, if you want to get big look to the cattle.

I'm not saying that Turkey fish or chicken can't get the job done but I think beef for bulking works absolutely the best.
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

“I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.”

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

xchasex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ddzc View Post
    lol...my bad..fixed

Thanks for the responses...

I heard horse meat is good?
    haha it's cool brother, just messing with ya.

In my experience (which is very limited, comparatively), I buy a large portion of ground beef, and go to town on it. If you read part of the Starting Strength threads, sections of it suggest taking in 1lb of ground beef a day.

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All Of Them
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Eat a variety of them including fish. I noticed you don't eat any fish. Salmon for example is an excellent source of high quality protein and fats.