floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000)

MCT and weight gain??

Can MCT Oil make you gain weight?
    I'm currently trying Twinlab MCT Fuel, orange flavor.
    Ive been using it since Sunday, and I'm up 2lbs. And honestly, I haven't changed anything on my workouts, and I've only adjusted my fat ratios to accomidate the fuel, so I know thats not the issue. What is going on? I haven't gained in a long time!! WTF!
    Is this normal???

What do you suggest? I know that my fat ratios were low, and energy was kinda depleting after I stopped taking creatine. (to much water weight)
    So, I heard from my supplement store, that this really helps shed the fat, and gives you awesome energy.

What are your experiences, opinions, or suggestions! Thanks everyone!

~Annie
    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    -John Bingham, running speaker and writer

floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000) floridablonde is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump,
    please people! I need help,
    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."

Location: Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas, United States
    Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luke_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My opinion is that you are looking great and should be very proud of where your at!

Oh, you wanted an opinion on MCT???? From what I've read, it does provide a energy boost and is obviously going to help get your fat intake to where it needs to be. I've never tried it, but have read about it and was thinking of buying some.
    DETROIT RED WINGS
    2008 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

"Why does God allow suffering? How can you know Christ as your healer, if you've never been broken. How can you know Him as your provider, if you've never been in need." -My Pastor

THANK YOU!!! That's the best thing I've heard today! :-) I needed it!

I'm just really wanting to shed this abdominal fat. I can see the lines on the side defining the region, but I have this "homer simpson upper lip thing" going on above my belly button. I hate it. When I sit down...spare tire!!
    I wanna shed the last of the BF%. I'm getting it tested tonight by another trainer to see if my estimates are right.

I'm not doing extreme keto anymore, but more of TKD version. Once I feel I'm at a sufficient weight/bf range. Bulking will occur. I have so much loose skin, and fat in the abdominal area, I want to make sure that I do my part to lose that as well as the fat in the lower half of my body. My upper body is good, it's the lower that I'm kicking it in gear with cardio.

Plus on the MCT is this. I can go potty! lol I was pretty messed up with CKD and going to the bathroom. But now I'm regular again! yeah! So that has helped for sure.

Anyone else have any opinions or advice on this??

Originally Posted by Luke_S View Post
    My opinion is that you are looking great and should be very proud of where your at!

Oh, you wanted an opinion on MCT???? From what I've read, it does provide a energy boost and is obviously going to help get your fat intake to where it needs to be. I've never tried it, but have read about it and was thinking of buying some.