FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

why do you think i puked?

So we had football practice at 6:30 this morning and we started out by doing 8 100 yd sprints, sounds easy right? Well for some reason by the time I finished my 8th sprint my throat was so dry and I was so dizzy that I puked. I don't understand because i had, what I thought to be, a pretty solid pre-workout breakfast: bagel w/ peanut butter, 1 bottle of gatorade (24 oz), 2 bottles of water (17 oz a piece) at about 5:30.

Was there something wrong with my meal or is it just too ****ing hot in Tucson? What do you guys think? How do I avoid that dry throat thing during conditioning?

Thanks

Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrisss8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dehydrate insanely easy, and im really warm natured. id load up on water and before i could jog back to the coaches my throat was already getting dry. seems we are in the same boat, but unfortuantly i dont have a solid solution

FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah i think the dry throat thing is what made me the sickest and felt the need to yack all over my Nikes

any ideaS?

backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) backer36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gatorade sounds like a bad idea for Pre Workout/Exercise. Way too much sugar.
    Also, tell your coaches they're morons for making you run full 100s for practise. You should do windsprints and nothing over 40.
    Bench: 240
    Dead: 370

Originally Posted by backer36 View Post
    Also, tell your coaches they're morons for making you run full 100s for practise. You should do windsprints and nothing over 40.

i'll be sure to do that right away

i just asked my dad and he said that he thought this morning i was drinking too quickly and that might have caused it, does that make sense?

Unregistered User Bananahammock's Avatar
    Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm. I think it may have been the gatorade. If I were you I woulda drank some gatorade or water in between sprints. It also may have been the peanut butter on your bagel was too heavy for your stomach, I know that happens to me when I run.

But hey, you did the workout, didn't you? **** ya. If I were you I'd forget about it or fap to the memory.
    "I would rather die young from a gunshot wound than to spend the rest of my life walking around with an ankle bracelet filled with tampons." -Pinhooker, May 10, 2016

banana i appreciate the optimism, i really do no sarcasm here

i'd just like to avoid this happening tomorrow...

HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It could be that your drank too fast?
    I thought I remember hearing that drinking really fast or too much before running isn't good and causes something like what you experienced.

That's just what I've HEARD. Maybe drink slower tomorrow and give it a try. Or just not as much.

Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Unst0pp4bl3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FuegoKidd View Post
    So we had football practice at 6:30 this morning and we started out by doing 8 100 yd sprints, sounds easy right? Well for some reason by the time I finished my 8th sprint my throat was so dry and I was so dizzy that I puked. I don't understand because i had, what I thought to be, a pretty solid pre-workout breakfast: bagel w/ peanut butter, 1 bottle of gatorade (24 oz), 2 bottles of water (17 oz a piece) at about 5:30.

Was there something wrong with my meal or is it just too ****ing hot in Tucson? What do you guys think? How do I avoid that dry throat thing during conditioning?

Thanks
    this one kid puked doing suicides in the gym....

....we only did like 6 of em too lol

how hot was it?
    "Something about your dick getting dirty from all the poop and crap..."

"So you shave yours?"

"One thing about scissors... They scare the **** out of me being near my cock... What if I make a wrong move and cut it open... "

-DavidtheFat

Currently doing Madcows 5x5, lets see how this goes.

NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000) NickTranOwnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bagel with peanut butter seems really heavy.

Hydrate a lot WAAY PRIOR to working out / practice. Drinking water an hour before or when you get thirsty is too late. Do it the night before.

And one hour between food and heavy sprints doesn't seem like a lot of time for food to digest. With a big meal, I need about 2 hours to be able to work out w/o puking.

Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get a machine to keep you throat moist
    (not serious)

well its 97 degrees right now and we didnt get much help even though it was 6:30 so somewhere around there....

sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10) sski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by backer36 View Post
    Are you ****ing lazy?

It's summer, conditioning. Coaches should make them do 110's 20 ****ing times. Football isnt about being a bitch. You ****.

Leave it to the 15 year old bitch frosh who thinks he's right. Jesus christ, it's no wonder everyone hates you guys.
    "Only for the Strong"

xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xx0725 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by sski View Post
    Are you ****ing lazy?

It's summer, conditioning. Coaches should make them do 110's 20 ****ing times. Football isnt about being a bitch. You ****.

Leave it to the 15 year old bitch frosh who thinks he's right. Jesus christ, it's no wonder everyone hates you guys.
    ROFL!

sski what was your pre-football conditioning meal?