YEAAHHHHHHHH BUDDDDDYYYYY BIGRIGHTFOREARM's Avatar
    BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chocolate cake is dead to me

Haven't you heard?

It's been a LOOOOONG time since I've posted about food here, and my palate has grown up a lot, but I have had some realizations.

Chocolate cake batter is dead. Chocolate frosting is dead. Everything related to chocolate cake is dead!

...and its ok

It's time to evolve our tastes in deserts and recognize the greatness that is tapioca pudding.

Evolve or die, that is what sets the boys from the men.

Tapioca pudding is far less structured in it's construction than chocolate cake. Bruce Lee talked about how water can flow into any vessel. So can tapioca pudding. Be tapioca pudding, my friend.

Chocolate cake is way too unsophisticated for today. Look at shows like Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen. People are expecting more.

All that chocolate cake is useless to me, because I KNOW tapioca pudding is the bomb, and chicks like to wrestle in it. You've never heard of chicks wrestling in chocolate cake before, have you? No, you ****ing haven't. Tapioca pudding is the mother****ing bomb.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong 11th post.

tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll take the chocolate cake ANYDAY. Hey aindreas is that cheesecake? If it is do you have a recipe?

Bulking from 175lbs-250lb bobbybuilder1's Avatar
    bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobbybuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BIGRIGHTFOREARM View Post
    Haven't you heard?

It's been a LOOOOONG time since I've posted about food here, and my palate has grown up a lot, but I have had some realizations.

Chocolate cake batter is dead. Chocolate frosting is dead. Everything related to chocolate cake is dead!

...and its ok

It's time to evolve our tastes in deserts and recognize the greatness that is tapioca pudding.

Evolve or die, that is what sets the boys from the men.

Tapioca pudding is far less structured in it's construction than chocolate cake. Bruce Lee talked about how water can flow into any vessel. So can tapioca pudding. Be tapioca pudding, my friend.

Chocolate cake is way too unsophisticated for today. Look at shows like Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen. People are expecting more.

All that chocolate cake is useless to me, because I KNOW tapioca pudding is the bomb, and chicks like to wrestle in it. You've never heard of chicks wrestling in chocolate cake before, have you? No, you ****ing haven't. Tapioca pudding is the mother****ing bomb.

Or

I know what I will choose thank's....

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tse View Post
    I'll take the chocolate cake ANYDAY. Hey aindreas is that cheesecake? If it is do you have a recipe?
    Yeah, I got my mom to make it for my birthday, it was stupidly good. It's also the most satiating thing you'll ever eat, you're full after like 3 bites and nauseous by the end of the slice, but it's so worth it lol.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocola...ke/Detail.aspx

tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    Yeah, I got my mom to make it for my birthday, it was stupidly good. It's also the most satiating thing you'll ever eat, you're full after like 3 bites and nauseous by the end of the slice, but it's so worth it lol.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocola...ke/Detail.aspx
    Thanks, been looking for a good recipe with positive reviews - fathers day coming up over here, and, well, any excuse to bake a cake

Originally Posted by tse View Post
    Thanks, been looking for a good recipe with positive reviews - fathers day coming up over here, and, well, any excuse to bake a cake
    Np dude, the world must know of chocolate cappuccino cheesecake.

BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGRIGHTFOREARM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tapioca pudding is flowing through my vessels.
    Chill out and tapioca.

MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tapioca pudding is flowing through my vessels.
    Chill out and tapioca.
    you go on an let it flow through all your vessels. That just leaves more chocolate cake for me to eat.

Cake>pudding IMO
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 150
    Body Fat: 16%

"When you're as good as I am, It's hard to be Humble."
    -Muhammed Ali-

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    Strong 11th post.

haha and joined last month. longgggg time since he posted here

3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ruce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, I must admit...

Tapioca is the BOMB.

PLUS. Chocolate cake gets sickly, yet Tapioca stays enjoyable and tasty.

PLUUUUUUUUS. Its more healthy

...i believe

ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bobbybuilder1 View Post

Or

I know what I will choose thank's....
    hmmm...what to choose, what to choose...a beautiful yummy cake or a bowl of vomit...hmmm...yea, ill stick with the cake
    There is ALWAYS room for improvement.

Originally Posted by 3ruce View Post
    No, I must admit...

Tapioca is the BOMB.

PLUS. Chocolate cake gets sickly, yet Tapioca stays enjoyable and tasty.

PLUUUUUUUUS. Its more healthy

...i believe
    Thank you 3ruce, you are the only man that knows the TRUE wonders of tapioca.

All you guys posting these chocolate cake pictures disgust me. Only YOU can choose tapioca pudding, and it WILL have an impact on your life one way or another.

After you have a bowl you will be buzzing the following week with a newfound energy and confidence over your life.

Chocolate cake is dead to me. Chill out and tapioca.

I shave my entire body (no homo) and use peanut butter as shaving cream.
    LOL.

MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BIGRIGHTFOREARM
    I shave my entire body (no homo) and use peanut butter as shaving cream.

Why would you waste good peanutbutter by slathering it all over your body and then scraping it off with a razor??? You dont even get to eat it then....you just keep on eating your pudding and shaving with peanutbutter. I'll be enjoying consuming a nice Chocolate Cake and a couple Jars of Peanutbutter.
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 150
    Body Fat: 16%

"When you're as good as I am, It's hard to be Humble."
    -Muhammed Ali-

I'm trying to change all your lives for the better and this is how you repay me? This is NO time to discuss my traditional shaving techniques.

You must understand in order to be truly happy you must recognize the greatness that is tapioca pudding. NOBODY eats chocolate cake anymore it's just too damn unsophisticated for todays day and age!!

Eating tapioca pudding is like watching an 80 year old women play beach volleyball, it's gross, but oddly satisfying in ways you can't explain.

Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like pie, fruit pies, blueberry pies.

Sport Nutritionist :) WannaBbig!'s Avatar
    WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you sure we're talking about the same tapioca pudding?? The only thing I remember about that stuff was being served it at school when I was about 8 and almost gagging...NEVER again I told myself.

Chocolate cake rules.

EDIT: but pie is better
    "This game, this iron warfare... S**t, it's all about progress and conquest. Bettering yourself, besting the weights, evolving at a constant, regular pace toward your ideal physique." - Animalpak.com

Fail to Plan...then Plan to Fail.

Dialene 4 review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=95389043#post95389043