Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Are behind the neck pull-ups bad for you?

I've recently started doing these and I've been told elsewhere there're not a good thing to do.
    I would be interested in what you guys might think about this.
    Cheers.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000) bonvec01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've heard that along with behind the neck presses, they are ok as long as you don't go past your ears.
    New life in place of old life
    Unscarred by trials
    A new level of CONFIDENCE and POWER

RTS log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136314231

Sheiko log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133108803

heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    I've recently started doing these and I've been told elsewhere there're not a good thing to do.
    I would be interested in what you guys might think about this.
    Cheers.
    supposebly bad for rotator cuff but i don't know. I have a friend thats absolutely built and has a godly back who swares by them.
    oh yeah op your looking great, keep up the hard work. (no homo)
    "the best activities for your health are pumping and humping." ~ Arnold
    bbh90 = reps for life. seriosly he's a huge help. deserves reps.

thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    /waits for Extremist Pullup to join the thread.

If they don't bother your shoulders than go for it imo. If they do hurt, then don't.
    Current Supplements:
    ON 100% Whey: Extreme Chocolate
    GNC P(ricetag)ro Performance Creatine Monohydrate
    GNC Fish Body Oils 1000mg (deodorized)
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Cuts
    Universal Animal Stak
    Lots of Tuna in Spring Water

Still small, just not as strong as I used to be.

jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonkruger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm sure its a good workout but i don't trust it just because its a really awkward position for your shoulders to be in. i stay away from it to avoid further shoulder problems

ZeroG643 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, it puts your shoulders in an awkward position and i believe it leaves u susceptible to cervical strain (neck strain) because u have to lean your head and neck forward to get the bar behind your head, tahts why i dont like doing behind the neck presses.

so imo i wouldnt do them, it does hit your traps a bit more i believe, but then throwing in some shrugs would do the same thing

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's only unsafe if you're physiologically incompatible.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100)
    They do bother the rotator cuff in some people. Does this mean they're wrong for everyone - NO. If you do these and start developing problems , logically, stop doing them. If they don't bother you, God bless you.

There are many different pull up variations to choose from that get the job done. Find the ones that suit you. That's all.

Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500)
    stick to pull ups to the chest.

no need to take unnecesary risks when there are other exercises which are as good or even better...

same for the neck press.
    do the front or military press instead.

I stay away from pressing above the head anyway
    (no homo,oh yes homo,homo sapiens.)

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Noviomagus View Post
    stick to pull ups to the chest.

no need to take unnecesary risks when there are other exercises which are as good or even better...

same for the neck press.
    do the front or military press instead.

I stay away from pressing above the head anyway
    (no homo,oh yes homo,homo sapiens.)
    Why not let others decide which exercises are "good or even better" for them?

To the OP, I would do them if you feel better contractions in your lats as opposed to regular pull-ups. i know i certainly do.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000) kj is just really nice. (+1000)
    even leg curls are bad for you if you do them incorrectly. Well, actually, there a lot to do with your RC (which is as overated as "overtraining") health and mobility. But no, they aren't bad. They are awesome. I have been doing them for a long time. I even do BTN shoulder press. I haven't had any problems. But of course, if it hurts in the wrong way, you gotta step back and see why it isn't working, and then correct the fault or stop the movement or whatever.

Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500) Noviomagus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ajk_Lpool View Post
    Why not let others decide which exercises are "good or even better" for them?

To the OP, I would do them if you feel better contractions in your lats as opposed to regular pull-ups. i know i certainly do.
    why not let others decide?

you act as if I have the power to stop him from ruining his shoulder joints.
    (these exercise are known to be rotator cuff wreckors).
    do what you like I don't care ,but if someone asks a question I give the answer I think is best.

your first sentence shows that you do like to tell me what I have to do.
    but I didn't ask a question about my answer did I?

there are many older bodybuilders who got shoulder problem thanks to those exercises.
    and an 18 or 20 year old may not experience problems but when you done it for years you might.
    but then again

do what you like man.
    I just read a lot about this stuff.
    maybe the value of what I read is the same as of Donald Duck.
    Last edited by Noviomagus; 06-12-2008 at 08:48 AM.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had someone ask me this very questin in my journal today. It went something like this:

Originally Posted by Fiend_73 View Post
    Hey Thief!
    -popcorn is low fat, its all good

Nice training bro! (finally!)
    Have you ever had issues with the rotator cuff from behind the neck pulldowns?
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    I can say I have never had any issues.

What I do is sit facing away from the stack of weights and use a weight that is done for higher reps. I hook my feet under the seat to stay down. Most machines are set up to do pulls to the front.
    As long as you don't lean forward toward the stack of weights while pulling down (on machines with a boom that sticks out farther, you can face the stack of weights) there should be no issues. Straight up and down movement with the bar. I hope that I explained clearly.

I will not use heavy weights with this exercise.
    I DO believe it is a necessary exercise for back. Many will not agree due to the question that you asked me.
    As long as you train smart there should be no problems in my opinion.
    In your case for the pull up behind the neck I would say:

If you don't feel any discomfort then by all means keep doing them.

Thats my opinion.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Genetixs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure if it is wise to advise someone to keep doing something as long as it is not uncomfortable. There are plenty of physical exercises that are done easily and comfortably for years while they silently break down your bone/tissue to a point where you've sustained a lifelong injury.

From everything I've heard any kind of behind the neck press or pull up is potentially very dangerous. I know people who did these for years and ended up needing surgery....and they felt fine until it was at the point of no return. I say do them at your own risk, and realize that others have been seriously injured doing this exercise.
    SHUT UP AND LIFT

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    It's only unsafe if you're physiologically incompatible.
    The best answer!

You need a good deal of flexibility to do them with good ROM, and it's definitely one of those exercises that you should be cautious of pain with. But as long as those two are in order you can put them to good use.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Genetixs View Post
    I'm not sure if it is wise to advise someone to keep doing something as long as it is not uncomfortable. There are plenty of physical exercises that are done easily and comfortably for years while they silently break down your bone/tissue to a point where you've sustained a lifelong injury.

From everything I've heard any kind of behind the neck press or pull up is potentially very dangerous. I know people who did these for years and ended up needing surgery....and they felt fine until it was at the point of no return. I say do them at your own risk, and realize that others have been seriously injured doing this exercise.
    I'm sure you make a good point.
    It has been a rule of thumb for me in the twenty years of lifting for me and I have stayed injury free over all those years. (gym related injuries anywhey)

Also thats exactly why I wrote "Thats my opinion"
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you can maintain your arms perpendicular to the floor while in the bottom position, then you've got the necessary flexibility to do behind the neck pulldowns or presses. But if your arms angle forward, you'd better stay away from them. Most people actually don't have this degree of flexibility, but I've seen some who do and they've made great gains on them without any shoulder problems whatsoever.

Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've never been a fan of anything behind the neck. I do my pullups and military presses to the front and I've gotten good results from this.
    "Shut up and lift!"
    "Eat big to get big."
    "Deadlift and grow."
    'Train, Eat, Sleep."
    "Knowledge is power."
    "What does not kill you, will make you stronger."

Ergo sum fortissimus.

TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    possibly puts your shoulder joints in the "impingement zone". I agree though that some exercises do grind away at joints over the years and you just don't notice until it is too late. Why not just stick to pullups to the front? I wouldn't worry about the small amount of extra stimulation you may get from doing the more dangerous version which is doing them behind the head. The risk of injury isn't worth it imo.

A lot of exercises have more risks than they do benefits. behind the head pullups and behind the head presses are some of them.

tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Assuming the average weight of people on this forum is 180 to 200 lbs, that's a lot of weight to be pulling in an unfavourable position. Behind the neck pulldowns are bad enough, but when someone starts doing pullup behind the neck they're using a lot of weight from the very first set. Troubles could occur sooner than later for many because of the loads involved.

SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    Assuming the average weight of people on this forum is 180 to 200 lbs, that's a lot of weight to be pulling in an unfavourable position. Behind the neck pulldowns are bad enough, but when someone starts doing pullup behind the neck they're using a lot of weight from the very first set. Troubles could occur sooner than later for many because of the loads involved.
    What does the body weight of a person have to do with it?

Either the exercise is compatible for them or not. Who's to say it's an unfavorable position for everyone? Some people respond to them very well with no problems at all. I don't think it's wise to put an absolute stamp of "no" on any exercise. Trial and error is the best teacher.

tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tropo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SluttySamantha View Post

Either the exercise is compatible for them or not. Who's to say it's an unfavorable position for everyone? Some people respond to them very well with no problems at all. I don't think it's wise to put an absolute stamp of "no" on any exercise. Trial and error is the best teacher.
    What does the body weight have to do with it? Are you serious?

It has everything to do with it. The behind neck position is a very unfavourable position for strength. What this means is that the exercise puts the body at a strength disadvantage due to position. If a person weighs for example 245 lbs (that's my weight), then I'd be pulling 245 lbs behind my neck for the very first set. It's an invitation for injury.

Tell me this, would you come into behind the neck presses starting at 245 lbs? Would you come into any exercise at that weight?

At 20 years of age (or was that IQ?) you'd know jack **** about what happens over time from doing risky exercises. The best teacher is commonsense, and doing stuff behind the neck doesn't make sense - for anyone.
    Last edited by tropo; 06-12-2008 at 03:27 PM.

BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffMister has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wide grip chins to the front and pull your chest into the bar works well. it gives you a slighly longer range of motion then doing them behind the neck

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no

and

The behind neck position is a very unfavourable position for strength. What this means is that the exercise puts the body at a strength disadvantage due to position
    WTF?

Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

Exclamation

What does the body weight have to do with it? Are you serious?

It has everything to do with it. The behind neck position is a very unfavourable position for strength. What this means is that the exercise puts the body at a strength disadvantage due to position. If a person weighs for example 245 lbs (that's my weight), then I'd be pulling 245 lbs behind my neck for the very first set. It's an invitation for injury.

Tell me this, would you come into behind the neck presses starting at 245 lbs? Would you come into any exercise at that weight?

At 20 years of age (or was that IQ?) you'd know jack **** about what happens over time from doing risky exercises. The best teacher is commonsense, and doing stuff behind the neck doesn't make sense - for anyone.
    I know people who do this exercise every week and have no problems with it at all and they are older. Behind the neck pulls or pull ups hurt my shoulders so I don't do them. However, other people greatly benefit from them. Who are you to tell them they are wrong?

BTW - You can personally attack me on my IQ but it doesn't really matter because you are obviously a bitter 48 year old f*ck.

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you have flexible and healthy shoulders they (and BTN presses) do nothing but make your back and shoulders bigger and stronger

(wish I could do behind the neck pullups, need to get stronger at regular pullups first)
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Genetixs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I disagree with the last sentence here. Trial and error, especially when it comes to safety, is certainly not the best teacher...hell it is a downright horrible teacher. Comeon man, you know better than that!
    SHUT UP AND LIFT

BTW - You can personally attack me on my IQ but it doesn't really matter because you are obviously a bitter 48 year old f*ck.
    Did you forget who started this IQ bull****? You can give it out but you can't take it. Let's see if you're still lifting in another 28 years. By then maybe you'll know something. Even if you don't, you'll at least know something about injuries from your trial and errors.
    Last edited by tropo; 06-13-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Originally Posted by ExtremistPullup View Post
    no

and

WTF?

So you are obviously as strong in behind the neck pulls as you are in pulls to the front.

That's great.

Did you forget who started this IQ bull****? You can give it out but you can't take it. Let's see if you're still lifting in another 28 years. By then maybe you'll know something. Even if you don't, you'll at least know something about injuries from your trial and errors.
    My, the red bar on your rep power keeps getting longer every time you post. Can't imagine why?