Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 624
    Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Act Brolic's BodySpace

Arrow Hair removal cream for asscrack?

First off, NO HOMO

Now, ive got a hairy ass, and im willing to try anything once, so im gonna remove it. is there any cream or lotion that is commonly available that you can use to remove the hair on your ass? all the wax/cream products ive come across say to avoid using it around your ass crack.

once again, NO HOMO

Stats: 6'3", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2449
    GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GeorgiaOwns19's BodySpace
    nair

Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Act Brolic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GeorgiaOwns19 View Post
    nair
    yeah my bro has that hair removal cream at home. but it says not to use around the asscrack? why is this? should i do it anyways? tell me what to do GeorgiaOwns

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8184
    Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aussie12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Aussie12's BodySpace
    I wouldn't **** with that **** man, if you get a rash there you wont be able to sit down for days.

Stats: 5'8", 151 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11799
    Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phal4nx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Phal4nx's BodySpace
    i used nair for sensitive skin on that area before.... it works pretty well but u gotta be careful because if you have funny skin then you're gonna get a rash down there.
    Fav MMA fighters: Carlos Condit, Anthony Pettis, Lyoto Machida, Chad Mendes, Junior Dos Santos, Alexander Gustafsson

** Walks dog twice a day crew **
    ** PS4 Master Race **

Snapchat: Phal4nx

Originally Posted by Aussie12 View Post
    I wouldn't **** with that **** man, if you get a rash there you wont be able to sit down for days.
    yeah man but my ass is like the amazon rainforest. just wanna see how it would look all smooth and what not. (no homo)

Stats: 6'6", 212 lbs
    BodyPoints: 877
    lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lamarbigair has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lamarbigair's BodySpace
    man up and rip it all out.
    "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country." - John Adams, 2nd U.S. President

★cVc★

OEF Veteran
    OIF Veteran

Proudly Serving in the United States Air Force.

Originally Posted by lamarbigair View Post
    man up and rip it all out.
    yeah theres this place that does it but costs $75. the problem is
    1. no man is commng anywhere near my ass
    2. $75 is way too expensive

fuk im gonna do it myself at home. although its not advisable i rekon if i place a mirror strategically it could be done.

Stats: 6'3", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2449
    GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GeorgiaOwns19 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GeorgiaOwns19's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Act Brolic View Post
    yeah my bro has that hair removal cream at home. but it says not to use around the asscrack? why is this? should i do it anyways? tell me what to do GeorgiaOwns
    I don't know brah, I've never used the **** before.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ochosiete's BodySpace
    what about waxing..like going to ones of those places that do body waxing...or is it expensive?

Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 196 lbs
    ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ilivonsports's BodySpace
    the reason it says not to use there is its gonna burn...

edit: laser hair removal? there is one near where i work. I've always wanted to go in there because I'm not a fan of body hair on my chest or pubes. (no homo)
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5

sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit sdafdorkafsds's BodySpace
    shave it

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ochosiete has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ochosiete's BodySpace
    there has been a thread about this before..use veet

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1430
    Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tempest87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Tempest87's BodySpace
    I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to all though tasteless, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble pooping. No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique.
    It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling.

Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with somepaper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold. I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey, this is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occasionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn babe. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know. I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I
    thought, it would dry. Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic poop -molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky poop/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there
    and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm. Unfortunately, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally
    reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks.

As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering poop/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own poop blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks." Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks.

Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil. As if that wasn't
    enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad.

Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Edit: I didn't write this story
    Last edited by Tempest87; 06-02-2008 at 02:09 AM.

Originally Posted by PosterBoyz28 View Post
    what about waxing..like going to ones of those places that do body waxing...or is it expensive?
    too expensive
    Originally Posted by ilivonsports View Post
    the reason it says not to use there is its gonna burn...

edit: laser hair removal? there is one near where i work. I've always wanted to go in there because I'm not a fan of body hair on my chest or pubes. (no homo)
    laser hair removal would cost way too much

Originally Posted by sdafasfsafsds View Post
    shave it
    itll just grow back in a day

Originally Posted by PosterBoyz28 View Post
    there has been a thread about this before..use veet
    link?

Stats: 5'5", 214 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20937
    Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Manlet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr. Manlet's BodySpace
    nair bro..**** smells tho
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Stats: 5'8", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10320
    SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SomeoneStopMe's BodySpace
    lol i tried that **** one time and it was some hair removal cream, right at the crack, and it burned like a mother fuker lolzzzz it really felt like my body was on fire.

sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000) sdafdorkafsds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit sdafdorkafsds's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SomeoneStopMe View Post
    lol i tried that **** one time and it was some hair removal cream, right at the crack, and it burned like a mother fuker lolzzzz it really felt like my body was on fire.

so what method of ass hair remove do u use now? (worst question ever)

Stats: 5'8", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10320
    SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SomeoneStopMe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SomeoneStopMe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by sdafasfsafsds View Post
    so what method of ass hair remove do u use now? (worst question ever)
    you knows if i had a nickel for every time i heard that...

lol i just shave it once a month and it works, im lucky its just really thin hair and light, can barely see it when i have a tan, but it still bothers me.

Laura31517 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hair growth inhibitor - stopgrow.com/ct/99781
    This product has really helped in my fight against hair!

Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) upbrah503 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit upbrah503's BodySpace
    know dat feel brah