Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dosing Recreate and AP after 1st Week

Tomorrow will be week 2 of using Recreate and AP. The label says you up the dosage after the first week. At the moment I take 2 Recreate pills and one AP pill before breakfast, and one more of each before I workout or before a meal mid-day. I will take 3 APs in the morning, and pre-w/o, with another before a meal post workout, but what about Recreate? Should I up the dosage to 4 pills a day?
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can move the Recreate dosage up to 4 pills per day if you want.

I am a bit confused on your dosing for Anabolic Pump though; you should be taking it like this:

1 AP before breakfast
    1 AP before pre-workout meal
    1 AP before post-workout meal

Just private message me. Thanks,

Dex
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.