apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Division 1 Football- X Factor during summer?

Division 1 football player, working out hard 4 days a week with a high volume of running, lifting, and conditioning. Tryiung to gain another 10 pounds to end up somewhere around 6'3 250 pounds as a defensive end. I'm thinking about doing a cycle of x factor to keep adding muscle but its very key i am in good running shape as well as fast and lean still. I am afriad if i take X factor that i will add sloppy weight and be too sore to complete 4 days of high intensity training. What do you guys think? If i started my 50 days soon, i would end right around a week before camp begins on July 30. If you were in my position, would you run a cycle of X Factor during the summer or would the added soreness be too much for all the running, lifting, conditioning, position, and agility work. Thanks
    Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun ...
    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung ...
    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
    And I would never.... I would never...I would never Fall
    I'm being hated by the seasons
    So fuk ya'll who hating for no reason

Stud9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's not a bad idea at all, but you will be seriously sore on X-Factor, especially with running full speed.
    "If u were half the man I am, u'd be near perfection."

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being it's the end of May you are probably starting workouts on Monday. Not sure on your experience with the weight program, but if it is anything like mine was, I wouldn't even think about touching X-Factor while going through it. You will be sore enough.

Too many football players try too many supplements. In the end, not much is needed. Keep it to-

1. Protein
    2. Creatine
    3. Multi
    4. EFA's

But even more important than these are food and rest. Eat a ton of good food. Try to get 9-10 hours of sleep a night. I know it's hard with all the parties and things going on during the summer with the team, but try to keep that to a minimum. Team bonding and just having fun are important, so don't completely keep away from parties and the things like that, just keep them to a minimum and don't get too wasted (gonna be hard being the new guy).
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apipedream0750 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thank you i appreciate the advice, but any good alternatives to add to my stack of sizeon, animal pak, purple wrath, and protein shakes. Anything else you guys could think of that will help with my mission to get bigger, stronger, faster, and in better shape.

God Bless

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by apipedream0750 View Post
    thank you i appreciate the advice, but any good alternatives to add to my stack of sizeon, animal pak, purple wrath, and protein shakes. Anything else you guys could think of that will help with my mission to get bigger, stronger, faster, and in better shape.

God Bless
    Animal Omega! That would be a great addition! With all the stress your heart will go through with cardio you'll be sure to keep it pumping good!

Maybe a pre-bed protein like Ultra Peptide would be good as well.

Other good products for you would be Universal Beta Ala9 which will give you boosted muscular endurance and Universal Torrent which will speed up the recovery process by using it post-workout.

Another thing to consider, although it is unlikely that you will get tested during the offseason, creatine is not legal in Division 1 College Football. I am also in your same situation, except for a FBS school, Appalachian State as a middle linebacker

lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    id do the xfactor. the soreness isnt THAT bad..

what do you mean by sloppy weight? fat gain? x factor doesnt make you fat.. if anything it increases you maintenance calorie level.

god i sound like a molecular nutrition rep

lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stud9 View Post
    Another thing to consider, although it is unlikely that you will get tested during the offseason, creatine is not legal in Division 1 College Football. I am also in your same situation, except for a FBS school, Appalachian State as a middle linebacker
    theres no test for creatine...

its not even banned, the college just isnt allowed to distribute it to you.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OT, where do you play at?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Ya actually creatine isn't banned, but many college coaches will treat it as if it were banned because of the liability issues with dehydration. The first day of strength training I watched of the team the coaches went over the banned substances and they actually said creatine was banned, which I always believed, but they probably just said that for safety

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely not

A) you need to be able to take NSAIDs during football
    B) soreness on x-factor can suck
    C) there are better things IMO like ActX etc

java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ForceLineBacker View Post
    Absolutely not

A) you need to be able to take NSAIDs during football
    B) soreness on x-factor can suck
    C) there are better things IMO like ActX etc
    I disagree. Maybe I read it wrong but he only wants to take it during summer training (not during the season). If he's BA enough to make it through the football training while on X-Factor, he'll be able to take NSAIDs during the season and he'll be much stronger and even much more able to cope with soreness

He could take something like ActX during the season

bump for more opinions

Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your a d end... i say drink a lot, eat crap, and party late so you get no sleep. i play tackle in D-1A maybe we'll play eachother one day...

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by apipedream0750 View Post
    bump for more opinions
    Dude, consider MAN Body Octane along with SizeOn