Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how fast does it turn into fat?

Ok, so i get that if i eat a baconator from Wendy's my blood sugar is going to spike from the white bread, my insulin is going to spike, and the insulin is going to transport all that fatty, cheesy, baconess to my fatty fat tissue and the protein from the beef to my poor damaged muscles. But how FAST does it turn into fat? I mean if i eat it and my body's like, eh, i don't need those nutrients (or lack thereof) put them in the abdominal area for now, does it do that instantly?

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure, but i don't think one meal will have a huge effect, i think it's the long term eating of too many calories that causes fat gain.

Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Mahns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was just wondering because i'm guessing it'd be easier to burn it while it's still floating around free form in your body and not a solid chunk of adipose?

icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is a joke right?

no, i don't know much about physiology