autosmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein / high carb suggestions!

Been into weight training for a couple of years now but I'm only just starting to take it really seriously. I'm just trying to gain a bit of weight and confidence at the moment, does anyone have any supplement suggestions?

The last brand of protein I used was Holland and Barrett's own whey protein, but I want to get a more renowned brand that's preferably high in carbs. I was thinking about getting some more creatine powder too, should I bother?

I'm all good on my workout program, I get lots of rest, eat plenty of sufficient foods, just a bit rusty on the best products. Keeping in mind I'm relatively slim, and gaining weight / a bit more fat is as important to me as gaining muscle and strength at the moment.

I was looking at 90+ Protein on ebay, as there's a 5kg with a free small tub of creatine powder for ?50, just need a bit of help first!

Thanks!

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I were you I would pick up:

Whey/Casein blend protein
    Waxy Maize Starch ( I think they sell vitargo over there)
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Preworkout drink

those are the best supps to start off with IMO
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com