Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ask a guy who just lost his Fiancee a day before wedding anything...

So heres the deal, ill keep it simple, She right now is living a luxury world...Has alot of money cause of parents...Parents dont want her and me together, they werent going to wedding...Today at 11 am...She called it all off, why? i dont know she just called saying forget it, i cant do this, too much pressure...and just hung up...And oh yeah am not rich, am just a average joe with just a grand in bank cause of wedding...which was all paid for...Me and her have been together for a year and 5 months...jus sayin...I havent taken it so hard yet, but i will be pretty much not the same for atleast a couple of weeks... *sigh* How do i make it easier for myself to just forget it? and move on... And what if she calls me to say ok nvm? wtf do i do?
    “He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself.”- Edward Herbert

Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaskicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you see any signs of this coming?

And If she calls you and wants you back-DON'T!
    If it feels good its good for you.

Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000) Donut Juice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never saw this coming, Last night tho she didnt call like usually sometimes it happens that she just falls asleep..I didnt notice any of this at all...Yeah most likely i wont go back, hell i wont even answer phone
    “He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself.”- Edward Herbert

IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're 163lbs. Why the hell would she marry you?

Seriously though, cut your losses. Make sure she's long gone from your life.
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50) poop_on_you will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shoulda impregnated her and planted some seed in that goldmine

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pre-wedding jitters maybe?

Originally Posted by IVEverLow View Post
    You're 163lbs. Why the hell would she marry you?

Seriously though, cut your losses. Make sure she's long gone from your life.
    lol thanks for making me laugh, yeah its something i cant live with actually...And it wont be healthy for any of us...Cause of doubts

Impregnate her? I did all i could with her, cept getting her pregnant

Pre wedding jitters maybe, but if she loves me, she wouldnt really mind

fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50) fecalpheliac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    am sorry wedding no work. Try knock girl head with club, make her pay
    !!!!!!!!!!
    ! 0 0 !
    ! < !
    ! ___ !
    ! !

TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow man thats horrible....I feel for you bro. Cut contact with that bitch...you dont deserve to be in a situation like that with a woman that will do that.
    I **** excellence and piss perfection.

I rep back everytime.

Owe reps to:

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Stangman106 View Post
    So heres the deal, ill keep it simple, She right now is living a luxury world...Has alot of money cause of parents...Parents dont want her and me together, they werent going to wedding...Today at 11 am...She called it all off, why? i dont know she just called saying forget it, i cant do this, too much pressure...and just hung up...And oh yeah am not rich, am just a average joe with just a grand in bank cause of wedding...which was all paid for...Me and her have been together for a year and 5 months...jus sayin...I havent taken it so hard yet, but i will be pretty much not the same for atleast a couple of weeks... *sigh* How do i make it easier for myself to just forget it? and move on... And what if she calls me to say ok nvm? wtf do i do?
    forget her....

and move on

dont look back...

This isnt someone u would date or marry. Her true colors came out

A good women excels under pressure. If u got ur legs cut off a good women will hold the fort....a bad women will run to the hills--drink herself silly

why ? A good women thinks about u...bad one is self centered...

This one doesnt sound good enough for u....money and stuff has nothing to do with it

She aint good enough son

Originally Posted by luckylynch View Post
    forget her....

and move on

dont look back...

A good women excels under pressure. If u got ur legs cut off a good women will hold the fort....a bad women will run to the hills--drink herself silly

This one doesnt sound good enough for u....money and stuff has nothing to do with it

She aint good enough son
    Oh ****, good point...damn thanks

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

Better to find out now that she's the kind of woman who lets money and other people's oppinions sway her heart.

If you were in MN, I'd say you should get together with my Dad and I.

When my Dad was 23 years old he was left at the altar... Everyone was in their tuxs etc... The whole ball of wax...

Turned out that the night before she slept with his Best Friend / Best Man (Who also ditched.)

They went on to get married, and he actually even apparently knocked her up that night...

Messed my Dad up for years.

In my own case... Back in 1999 I was living with a girl... I ordered the setting for the engagement ring, got the financing in line... Was going to pick it up in a day or two...

Came home to find my girlfriend with a bunch of packed boxes... Told me "I"ve been sleeping with one of your best friends, and I'm leaving you... By the Way I have Clomidea, you should get yourself checked."

^^^^Messed me up for years...

In the end though... My Dad (Now days from his 70th birthday) and I are both happily married... And the Women who burned our hearts...

Their lives have since turned to ****...

Lilfe has a way of helping out good people and ****ting in the face of Bad people... It's just sometimes it takes a while for the cycle to catch up!

Take Care Bro...

May the Crown Royal be with you.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) TT4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Better to find out now that she's the kind of woman who lets money and other people's oppinions sway her heart.

When my Dad was 23 years old he was left at the altar... Everyone was in their tuxs etc... The whole ball of wax...

Turned out that the night before she slept with his Best Friend / Best Man (Who also ditched.)

They went on to get married, and he actually even apparently knocked her up that night...

In my own case... Back in 1999 I was living with a girl... I ordered the setting for the engagement ring, got the financing in line... Was going to pick it up in a day or two...

Came home to find my girlfriend with a bunch of packed boxes... Told me "I"ve been sleeping with one of your best friends, and I'm leaving you... By the Way I have Clomidea, you should get yourself checked."

In the end though... My Dad (Now days from his 70th birthday) and I are both happily married... And the Women who burned our hearts...

Lilfe has a way of helping out good people and ****ting in the face of Bad people... It's just sometimes it takes a while for the cycle to catch up!

Take Care Bro...

Holy crap thats intense! F*ck those bitches! How long did it take for you to get over that?
    I **** excellence and piss perfection.

I rep back everytime.

Owe reps to:

ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ranger83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow Im sorry that must be terrible! Forget her bro...she has proved what type of person she really is and did you a great favor, if I must say so.

One question though....why was the family so against you marrying her? No way she can truely love you if she pulled this stunt.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I aint saying shes a golddigger but she aint messing with noy BROKE nukka
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry to hear man. How much out of pocket for the wedding are you? Will you be able to get most of that cash back at such late notice?

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by luckylynch View Post
    forget her....

and move on

dont look back...

She aint good enough son
    Perfect answer.

/thread

stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500)

Take Care Bro...

Holy sh*t thats crazy but anyway u made a good point that life works out for good ppl it might take a while op but hopefully this will happen for u op?

Btw how much did u spend on the wedding?

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)

OP,

I ma very sorry for this happening to you. There is nothing any of us can say that will ease the pain you are going to feel but there is one piece of practical advice I can give you....

Make sure she reimburses you for every cent you are out of for the wedding reception... and I mean everything. SInce her family wasn't going, I assume they didn't pay for sh*t... so I am sure you footed the bill for most of it. I am not a legal expect but I have seen cases like this on tv multiple times where one person bails... the other person is stuck with thousands of dollars in expenses... and it is too late the get refund back. Do NOT get played for a sucker.

Calmly explain to her... in writing (so she can't deny you requested the money back) that since she cancelled the wedding, she should be responsible for losses incurred for the wedding. Gice her a short time period to reimburse you (i.e. 30 days). Tell her if she does not do so, you will take her to court (and you will win)

Now I know what part of you is thinking here... if you do this she will hate you... and since you love her, a large part of you cares about what she thinks of you... and if she hates you, she will never want to get back together with you. Here is a cold dose of reality, she will never want to get back together with you, nor will she ever care again what you think of her. Start worrying about yourself here. It will take a while for you to deal with this emotianally... letting this cripple your finances because you don't want to confront her will only cause more problems in your life.

Go get your money.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by irishjackmp View Post
    OP,

I ma very sorry for this happening to you. There is nothing any of us can say that will ease the pain you are going to feel but there is one piece of practical advice I can give you....

Make sure she reimburses you for every cent you are out of for the wedding reception... and I mean everything. SInce her family wasn't going, I assume they didn't pay for sh*t... so I am sure you footed the bill for most of it. I am not a legal expect but I have seen cases like this on tv multiple times where one person bails... the other person is stuck with thousands of dollars in expenses... and it is too late the get refund back. Do NOT get played for a sucker.

Calmly explain to her... in writing (so she can't deny you requested the money back) that since she cancelled the wedding, she should be responsible for losses incurred for the wedding. Gice her a short time period to reimburse you (i.e. 30 days). Tell her if she does not do so, you will take her to court (and you will win)

Now I know what part of you is thinking here... if you do this she will hate you... and since you love her, a large part of you cares about what she thinks of you... and if she hates you, she will never want to get back together with you. Here is a cold dose of reality, she will never want to get back together with you, nor will she ever care again what you think of her. Start worrying about yourself here. It will take a while for you to deal with this emotianally... letting this cripple your finances because you don't want to confront her will only cause more problems in your life.

Go get your money.
    Very true... Normally I don't think you can put a price on love... But in this case you have to act!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope you guys are taking notes and learning something. I will probably see alot of you in the Ukraine in a couple of years. I will be the one with the 2 redheads.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds harsh on her part OP.To just basically say "f**k it, can't be bothered" and ditch you like that. Its clear she is the not the one for you, doesn't deserve your love, you ought to just erase her from your memory and try and move on. **** happens, you just have to get back up
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    Pre-wedding jitters maybe?
    oh yeah thats a good excuse
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000)
    how much money did u lose?
    .___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cancel everything...hope you get most of your money back.
    repback.com -

Originally Posted by irishjackmp View Post
    OP,

Go get your money.

Yeah your right, i do have to look at this realistically and think with my mind not my heart....As far as how much money i lost, its not really important here...I WILL be getting back every cent for it though, cause yes it did come out of my pocket, and alot of O/T and thankfully it wasnt a HUGE thing, but RING and Honeymoon was more costly to me...but i will get RING back and all the money, cause wtf? i do this "us" and she just leaves me like that?

Well, I feel like utter ****, but really...it just taught me a lesson i will never forget, Give a girl your everything, and if she leaves you, you are left with nothing but a heartache...I will forget her, as far as how, ill see what to do...i have my phone off, i want no phone calls

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Take Care Bro...

You're a bigger and better man than I, I will fully admit that.. That takes ****en strength to over come.. wow.

To the OP, if i was you i'd walk into the parents place, call them *******s, and this is their fault...... as i put a gun in my mouth and blow my head off all over their living room... that'll teach em!
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

New level of Degeneration BlackHermit's Avatar
    BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackHermit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just a question, did you live together?
    Life may be black & white, but the grey is where the living is!

Be thankful when you have hit rock bottom, for the only way to go then is up.

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    You're a bigger and better man than I, I will fully admit that.. That takes ****en strength to over come.. wow.

To the OP, if i was you i'd walk into the parents place, call them *******s, and this is their fault...... as i put a gun in my mouth and blow my head off all over their living room... that'll teach em!
    You would do that for me?

No BlackHermit, she lived with parents and me just in a efficiency

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reminds of me Wedding Singer when the b*tch girlfirend who left him at the alter comes back to apologize and explain her actions and he just saying "Information that would have been useful YESTERDAY"

Then she tries to come back and he just tells her off and kicks her out.