xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjerseyzfinestx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

First day: MAN Scorch....quick

hey whats up guys well today was my first day of man scorch ..i decided not to run a log because i know i wont keep you guys updated and well im just not really into it...but anyways today was my first day of this fat burner.....and i must say it was kind of a kick in the nuts....but not in a bad way..i took 3 in the am first thing in the morning and about 30 minutes later i felt like i could run a marathon...i was sitting in class and couldnt stop moving like i had A.D.D lol...seriously it was pretty weird and i was in a very happy mood for being a monday...so after school around 3:30 i took my last dose of 3 pills and the gym went AWESOME....this product isnt really a pump type of product like universal products or N.O xplode ...scorch just makes you keep on going and going not in strength which is fine for me but bein less fatigued is good enough for me WAY less....ESPECIALLY in cardio ...i got home from the gym and i hit the hills by me and had a great run ...as of today i weigh 216 which i just weighed myself and im feeling good...hopefully i could sleep tonight which i doubt it due to the mets playing at 10 pm lol..but ill give you guys another update in about a week or so.....pz

NJMftbll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJMftbll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJMftbll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJMftbll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJMftbll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJMftbll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good feedback man, hope it works well for you.

i was interested in taking scorch, i think i might have to go out and buy some now!

p.s. LETS GO METS!!

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    glad you like it so much. if you are sensitive to stims and want less of a jolt (the ADD in class feeling as you described) you can consider taking 2 caps 3 times a day instead.