timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy How do you guys deal with Night Binging?

It Sucks!

I am trying to Keto, and i am excellent from morning up till the time i get home. When i get home, i'll end up eating something with carbs like a couple potato chips. Those chips end up turning into a bowl. This has happened 3 days in a row. I ended up finishing the whole bag last night, and it sets me back. This past week, i have been between 10-11.5% bodyfat, and i'm trying to get to single digits, and this is not helping me. I get home around 9, and i dont hit the sack until 10ish. Im thinking i should just stay at work later, go home, shower, have my last shake and pb and go to bed, rather than stay up. At work i dont have this junk food, but at home it's around

drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, there is nothing that I can really do. I have such a clean diet the rest of the day that I am still able to lose weight, but obviously not as quickly as if i was able to control myself better at night. I am sure that if I was competing I would be able to do it, but when the cravings start at night, just wanting a better looking physique isnt motivation enough. but like i said, eating VERY clean the rest of the day can make up for it..depending on how severe the binge actually is. Eat the comfort foods at night and make up for it with a strict diet and exercise program the rest of the day. You gotta live a little.

Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Philabong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually with cookies and/or ice cream. The occasional PB&J or Cinnamon toast. Tall glasses of milk or cherry coke.

All of the above if it's a day I miss cardio and feel like a douche.

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just go to bed, if you are hungry drink a glass of milk or even water and start the process of ending your day...............your potato chip craving should pass
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this may sound retarded and homo, but its worked for me...

I put pictures of ripped dudes everywhere in my kitchen. I literally have the cover of a Muscle and Fitness magazine in the cabinet where the family keeps the potato chips. It works for me, but the rest of my family hates it =)

I also have a picture next to my bed in the morning, right below my alarm clock, and one hanging from the mirror in my bathroom. I believe that being able to always see and visualize your goals will help to keep you on track

Hope that helps

(no homo)

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jab210 View Post
    this may sound retarded and homo, but its worked for me...

I put pictures of ripped dudes everywhere in my kitchen. I literally have the cover of a Muscle and Fitness magazine in the cabinet where the family keeps the potato chips. It works for me, but the rest of my family hates it =)

I also have a picture next to my bed in the morning, right below my alarm clock, and one hanging from the mirror in my bathroom. I believe that being able to always see and visualize your goals will help to keep you on track

Hope that helps

(no homo)
    not a bad idea, i do the same thing........however they are pictures of me at 320lbs about 4 years ago, something i have worked hard to get away from, and know i never want to be again............take pictures of yourself that you hate and do the same thing described above if you dont' want to put ripped dudes up, but whatever works............btw 90% of the dudes in M&F have done more than eat clean and work hard, they have had some 'synthetic help'

haah, just find a deterrent from your craving or something that reminds you of your goal.........that should help keep you on track. Don't forget to give yourself a cheat day during the week (mine is saturday) it's easier to stay on track when you know that day is coming and you can get whatever you want!!!!
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just go to bed before the night time munchies have time to set in.

I don't know what kind of work you do but if you don't get home til 9pm, I'd bet you're usually tired enough you could fall right asleep?

RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Being on Keto makes it harder but when i was on it and had those problems i would snack on string cheese Or even turkey&cheese roll up.
    Need some Motivation?
    https://www.********.com/Motivation.Inspiration

“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice”

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RTW2 View Post
    Being on Keto makes it harder but when i was on it and had those problems i would snack on string cheese Or even turkey&cheese roll up.

X2 on That I allways have a bag of (light) string cheese in the fridge.
    I use Frigo Light string cheese

utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) utvolman99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it would work better for me if I posted pictures of hot women all over my kitchen!

Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Me and my girl have been on a keto for only a couple days now. I'm fine as well during the day but at night I'm very testy... Especially when my girlfriend is cooking pancakes at 9pm with a bunch of aunt jemima... And I'm eating hard boiled egg whites.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by utvolman99 View Post
    I think it would work better for me if I posted pictures of hot women all over my kitchen!
    Yeah but then you'd be staying up much later at night.