kjmcnamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ragnarok pre-workout???? reviews

I have pretty much narrowed it down to ragnarok for a new pre-workout supplement. What do you guys/girls think????

I have been searching the form and there weren't many reviews of this product.

P.S. thanks for all the help!

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kjmcnamara View Post
    I have pretty much narrowed it down to ragnarok for a new pre-workout supplement. What do you guys/girls think????

search a bit harder...seems to be a few a day in this section...IMO its good stuff (tried both melon and FP)

jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kjmcnamara View Post

first off the taste is excellent (i tried the blue raspberry)...i also loved the fact that it had a complete dose of creatine in it and the pumps were very good as well. The one thing that i did notice on rag however, was the energy i got from it was no where near the energy i got from other pre-workout products (whiteflood, superpump). This was both a good thing and a bad thing, because the lack of energy was missed in the gym but i did not have any trouble sleeping as i did with other no products. Overall, i liked rag because it is a great formula with an excellent taste but the energy wasn't there for me like other reviews have expierenced (i did not try the stim free version).

Tangoandcash 2.0 in 3D TangoandCash's Avatar
    TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    check my signature. I made a detailed review of Ragnarok.
    #3.
    I'll squash the rumors before they start.......YES I am Canadian!!