Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is Powerbuilding?

What the hell is powerbuilding? I tried to google it...nothin..

powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoFlag View Post
    What the hell is powerbuilding? I tried to google it...nothin..
    IMO...its those people who fail to be bodybuilders or powerlifters so they want to be called powerbuilders. They dont have the dicipline to become bodybuilders and they dont have what it takes strength wise to powerlift.

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A cross between Powerlifting and Bodybuilding...

Could you not guess?
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoFlag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    A cross between Powerlifting and Bodybuilding...

Could you not guess?
    Well, yeah, it was my first thought. And the second was - maybe it's like "building the power" witch makes better sence than "powerlifting - lifting the power" or something like that..

SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by powerlifter70 View Post
    IMO...its those people who fail to be bodybuilders or powerlifters so they want to be called powerbuilders. They dont have the dicipline to become bodybuilders and they dont have what it takes strength wise to powerlift.
    U mad cuz i be stylin on you brah?

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SecondSucks View Post
    U mad cuz i be stylin on you brah?
    He mad....

I dont ever want to get super lean...dont have good genetics for it and like to eat good food. I dont even like the male body nder say 8-9% bodyfat unless its in a AAS user to be honest. Not that ill ever even get close to that low.

I have no interest in competing in the sport of PLing...especially the way it is now.

I want to look big and powerful and also be stronger in the lifts I want to excel at with my NATURAL form, but I also want to have the freedom to do all sorts of workouts to help develop my body and I do care about improving my "looks".

On NATURAL form:

i.e.

I dont want to have to pull sumo just bc its a good leverage move to hit a higher number..id rather develop my weakest body part (lower back) and just move less weight.

What am I?

I guess "Powerbuilder" is just a convenient term.

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bodysteele View Post
    He mad....

I dont ever want to get super lean...dont have good genetics for it and like to eat good food. I dont even like the male body nder say 8-9% bodyfat unless its in a AAS user to be honest. Not that ill ever even get close to that low.

I have no interest in competing in the sport of PLing...especially the way it is now.

I want to look big and powerful and also be stronger in the lifts I want to excel at with my NATURAL form, but I also want to have the freedom to do all sorts of workouts to help develop my body and I do care about improving my "looks".

On NATURAL form:

i.e.

I dont want to have to pull sumo just bc its a good leverage move to hit a higher number..id rather develop my weakest body part (lower back) and just move less weight.

What am I?

a guy who capitalizes the word natural.
    fixed
    Consistency

ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaseT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See Andalite's journal for an example.
    90 lb jumps...NEXT WEEK!

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChaseT View Post
    See Andalite's journal for an example.
    whats that supposed to mean im a failed powerlifter?

f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    powerbuilding is on the same gayness plane as crossfit

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by f00t View Post
    What's wrong with crossfit??

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    x2 agreed.

He mad....

On NATURAL form:

i.e.

What am I?

I guess "Powerbuilder" is just a convenient term.
    i disagree, powerbuilder was made up to make people feel better about not wanting to be a strength athelete (for some reason).

powerlifting, strongman, and bodybuilding are sports, correct?
    You don't want to participate in those sports...hey no problem, most people don't participate in sports, or in certain sports for specific reasons (which you have in abundance).

however, you don't need to make up a word to denote your non-participant status. I no longer play football, I don't refer to myself as an "ex-football player" or a former football player, or any of that sort.

I don't play hockey anymore, i don't refer to myself as an "ex goalie" or anything to make myself feel better.

and that's what it is, "powerbuilders" are regular people, they workout, they want to get stronger and look better...there's nothing wrong with that at all...in fact more people should workout to look better and get stronger and healthier. but for some reason people who refer to themselves as "powerbuilders" feel inferior or lacking b/c they aren't bodybuilding or powerlifting so they made up a term to make them feel better about it instead of just being proud of their accomplishments and not trying to compare themselves to people who have dedicated themselves to a sport.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000) maxamilion is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I wouldn't say failed, I'd just say they were looking for a word to describe how they train.

I am definatly not a very good football player, yet I still play. I'm a powerlifter but i'm weak, yet I don't feel the need for a label because i'm bad at something.

So I half agree
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible kunt... me.

Always Changing DiamondInTheRuf's Avatar
    DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiamondInTheRuf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i use it to describe how i lift. I am going to compete in august but i still dont want to fit into the typical mold of the fatass PLer.

The best example of a powerbuilder is Mariuz P.
    I Will NEVER Be Out Worked.

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=197374241#post197374241

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondInTheRuf View Post
    i use it to describe how i lift. I am going to compete in august but i still dont want to fit into the typical mold of the fatass PLer.

The best example of a powerbuilder is Mariuz P.
    I think he is an example of a strongman...
    Consistency

bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    /agree
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113353861

My friends. My family. I ask of you one final time to gather before me.
    Tonight we shall leave this earth as legends. Our only way to never die.
    This will be our requiem.
    In the company of death we walk side by side.
    Cast your differences aside for the lives sacraficed.
    I ask one final time to unite.
    Earn the right to stand with pride.
    We are in the company of death.

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Code_B View Post
    I think he is an example of a strongman...
    I lolled, good job.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol....crossfit is the ****t.

Ya, its gay to be strong, flexible, explosive and in shape.

Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    x2 agreed.

i disagree, powerbuilder was made up to make people feel better about not wanting to be a strength athelete (for some reason).

powerlifting, strongman, and bodybuilding are sports, correct?
    You don't want to participate in those sports...hey no problem, most people don't participate in sports, or in certain sports for specific reasons (which you have in abundance).

however, you don't need to make up a word to denote your non-participant status. I no longer play football, I don't refer to myself as an "ex-football player" or a former football player, or any of that sort.

I don't play hockey anymore, i don't refer to myself as an "ex goalie" or anything to make myself feel better.

and that's what it is, "powerbuilders" are regular people, they workout, they want to get stronger and look better...there's nothing wrong with that at all...in fact more people should workout to look better and get stronger and healthier. but for some reason people who refer to themselves as "powerbuilders" feel inferior or lacking b/c they aren't bodybuilding or powerlifting so they made up a term to make them feel better about it instead of just being proud of their accomplishments and not trying to compare themselves to people who have dedicated themselves to a sport.
    I actually completely agree with this post....although I never use the word to feel better about anything. I feel great about myself and honestly dont really care all that much about labels...its just that other people ask "why do you lift", I guess its easier to say "im powerbuilding" "im a powerbuilder" than to go into a 2 paragraph rant about your goals vis a vis your body.

IMHO 90+% of men in the gym ARE powerbuilders to some degree. They want to get stronger and look more muscular, perhaps lose fat(if like me they need to) or gain a bit of bulk(if they are teh ecto)....

Iunno...from talking to kids in the gym this is what MOST non-athletes are looking to do basically.

my loony bun is fine mr. strength's Avatar
    mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000)
    personally, i always thought of it as eating right and healthy like a bodybuilder but training like a powerlifter

didnt realize y'all saw it other ways
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #22 -!!!---!!!-

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    I actually completely agree with this post....although I never use the word to feel better about anything. I feel great about myself and honestly dont really care all that much about labels...its just that other people ask "why do you lift", I guess its easier to say "im powerbuilding" "im a powerbuilder" than to go into a 2 paragraph rant about your goals vis a vis your body.

IMHO 90+% of men in the gym ARE powerbuilders to some degree. They want to get stronger and look more muscular, perhaps lose fat(if like me they need to) or gain a bit of bulk(if they are teh ecto)....

Iunno...from talking to kids in the gym this is what MOST non-athletes are looking to do basically.

yeah I didn't mean to imply you personally, cause I know you've explained yourself often enough.

I just don't think a word should have been invented to describe 90% of the population...its just regular "working out" as far as I'm concerned.

specific descriptive phrases are used to describe small segments of the population...not the majority, usually.

f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) f00t is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol....crossfit is the ****t.

Ya, its gay to be strong, flexible, explosive and in shape.
    this is "strong, flexible, explosive and in shape"

and this is crossfit

and this is crossfit
    lulz

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    always thought it was using powerlifting to achieve an aestetic physique..

GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i compete in powerlifting (only two meets so far, but many more to come), but i also train like a bodybuilder part of the year. i've never really called myself a powerbuilder, but i wouldnt be insulted if someone else did.

also, crossfit might not be in line for powerlifting or bodybuilding, but i dont think its an all out joke either.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

and this is crossfit
    NO, it's not.

Do you post anything of value?

THIS is crossfit:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post171805091

Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kozak UPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, I always thought of that as some kind of lifting "method", as in, do a lot of compound exercises with heavy weight, all the while trying to keep the reps at a moderate number - not too low. In short, a training that mixes some powerlifting methods with a bodybuilder routine to maximize both strenght and size. Or so I read about it.
    Never thought of it as a "group of people". That's probably just BS.

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kozak UPA View Post
    Actually, I always thought of that as some kind of lifting "method", as in, do a lot of compound exercises with heavy weight, all the while trying to keep the reps at a moderate number - not too low. In short, a training that mixes some powerlifting methods with a bodybuilder routine to maximize both strenght and size. Or so I read about it.
    x 2. Exactly my thoughts.
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kozak UPA View Post
    Thats somewhat my take. Powerbuilding to me is training like a powerlifter and eating like a bb'r. Now i train all my compounds with high weights low reps but all my assistance and iso's i train with a 3x8.

anonymous
    heavy training for size, with assistance work for RE rather than DE

they dont have what it takes strength wise to powerlift.
    Funny that.. a raw 1750+ (deducting a bit from the gym maxes & using my paused BP) @ 242 would put me pretty high on the raw comps I've seen, as 99.9995% of actual PLers aren't Robert Wilkerson