Jlobel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am not sure what excerise i should do (for muscle gain)

hi i am at 18 and going to college this fall, anyways i wanted to get bigger for it cause i am pretty small. I am 5 foot 8 and weigh about 115. I am not sure what i should be eating, what machines / excercises i should use, if i should use protein or a type of supplment. If somebody could help me out with this i would really appreciate it, in the summer i am gonna have the whole week open so i can go several times per week

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    read the sticky in the nutrition section.

Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you have a lot of reading to do!

Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500)

snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snowwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Let's start with nutrition. Eat good quality food, fish, chicken, steak, eggs, cheese ( especially cottage cheese ), whole grain bread, beans, nuts, lots and lots of vegetables, fruit and other natural unprocessed food. Drink lots of water and milk. Avoid fast food, junk food, sodas etc. Remember in the long run your health is the most valuable asset you will ever have, avoid everything that does harm to your health, no drugs, no smoking, alcohol once in a while and in moderation is fine. You are young you don't need any supplements, milk, cheese and meat will provide all the protein your body needs, vegetables will supply all the vitamins and minerals. You will be fine just eating the right food. You need only limited number of exercises to start with, all of them compounds using free weights. Squat, deadlift, bench press, bent over row, pull-up/chin-up, dips, standing military press. Also if you have access to someone who knows Olympic lifting learn ( the best exercise there is in my opinion ) the snatch. It's a very technical lift, you need to master it, every phase of it before you add weight. Snatch will build muscles, strength, and improve flexibility, speed and balance. Remember you have to start light and learn the perfect form of every exercise before adding weight, if you don't you'll get hurt. So learn as much as you can about the form and ins and outs of every lift you do. Ask questions when in doubt. Learn all you can. Finally, use common sense, there is no substitute for it, and always remember health is far superior to appearance or strength. Go slow, plan long term, be patient, be cool. Don't let your own ego or the egos of others dictate what is done, do what is right and expect good results. Good luck with your training!