Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    lorithomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool breast implants, should i?

I am a 34 year old mom. I am 5'6 and 140lbs right now, but am doing pilates to narrow down the weight. I am considering getting bigger and perkier breasts. Any moms out there in my situation? What would you consider?

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've considered it, and I know there are a lot of ladies around here who've pulled the trigger and gotten them. My biggest deterent has been the maintenance: I don't wanna get them redone every ten years or so.

Love to have them, though.

40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm soon to be 40, 2 kids and yup, got them this past March. I'm thrilled with them!!!! I found a great surgeon and tons of research. The worst part was not being as active as I normally am during the recovery but that's all.
    When God closes a door, he opens a window.

breast implants

Thanks for your input! Did you get them done in your own state? How much research did you do? How long did it take for you to decide? Did the recovery period for you take awhile?
    Thank you!
    Lori

40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 40sbetter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, I got them done close by. I got a referral from my ob/gyn and he came highly referred. I had thought about getting them ever since my second child was born. I really looked at a lot of before and after photos online and especially the ones that my dr. provided me of his patients.

I was up and clear for light exercise (no running, etc) at 2 weeks, back in regular work out mode less chest at 4 weeks and I was back to my full steam by 8 weeks. The anasthesia was really hard to get out of my system.

My doctor spent a great deal of time meeting with my husband and me and really took into consideration that I asked for natural looking breasts. I'm really happy with the decision, especially after mommy boobs! (my husband's pretty happy too )

Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000)

I keep thinking about it. . .

but I've decided to wait until I am in the best shape I can possibly be in and after I see whether or not I can maintain that level of fitness.

If, after a year of maximum maintained fitness, I'll revisit getting them. I'm not sure how much I'm going to lean out and whether or not I can maintain it. I actually like the breasts I have right now.

Lots of women on this board have them and love them. No matter what, someone is going to have an opinion that may discourage you from it. The best thing to do is to take your time, arm yourself with all information possible (from more than one physician, from more than one client of a physician) and make the decision you're most comfortable with.

I've heard a little backlash lately about "fake" breasts. It cracks me up. They aren't "fake". . .I mean, they ARE (or at least they BECOME) your breasts. It's not like you're hiding cupcakes in your bra or anything.

And people critical of people's breast implants are *usually* (Not always, but usually.) sour-grape bitches. (sucks teeth) "Look at her boobs. Think their perky enough. Pffffftttt. . .those are TOTALLY fake." All the while, she's standing there, unhappy with her breasts. Big whatevs to **those** kinds of haters.

Other people that I've noticed griping about implants are (oddly enough), GUYS. Some guys whine about them not feeling "real". . .doesn't seem to matter when they're drooling on them.

The fact of the matter is, YOU do whatever YOU want to make yourself feel better. If you're willing to take on the risks of surgery and if you're willing to follow after-care instructions, you go for it!

Just don't go in uninformed. And don't use a physician without getting opinions, referrals and checking him out otherwise. I do have a friend who went to a local butcher. . .uhh. . .a local plastic surgeon who is famous for giving girls much LARGER implants than they requested (several law suits at this point; she's included). They woke up expecting C's and ended up with what appeared to be elephant balls sitting on their chests. The waited a YEAR because they were told that's how long they would take to "fall." Still. . .not C's. Really cartoonish looking. This is her third year into them and she's getting them removed and redone. It's going to SUCK.

Not to scare you - just wanting to make sure you get ALL of the info possible.

Good luck!

Thumbs up

excellent advice (and funny as hell!)

terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok..here is one guy's perspective.

I don't mind a woman getting them done. It's a personal decision. I will also go so far to say that they just might be nice to view

However, if you were my friend, gf, or wife, I would vote 'NO'. I'm of the opinion that a lot of women who get them done, get them to become more attractive and sexy. Here's the thing. A woman being sexy is all about attitude and the way she conducts herself. The twikle in her eye, the subtle way she smiles, flirts. That is whay makes you attractive and sexy...and the best breasts in the world can't give you that!
    "The smarter you play, the luckier you'll be."

"if I can touch them, they're real"
    -Joe Rogan

Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000) Finner is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 40sbetter View Post
    "if I can touch them, they're real"
    -Joe Rogan
    Bah ha ha ha!!!

Thumbs up breast implants

Thanks! I love your honesty! I appreciate what you have told me. I am, however, doing research, and hope I can make UP MY MIND! You are HILARIOUS!
    tHANKS

Talking

Originally Posted by terribletriad View Post
    Ok..here is one guy's perspective.

I don't mind a woman getting them done. It's a personal decision. I will also go so far to say that they just might be nice to view

However, if you were my friend, gf, or wife, I would vote 'NO'. I'm of the opinion that a lot of women who get them done, get them to become more attractive and sexy. Here's the thing. A woman being sexy is all about attitude and the way she conducts herself. The twikle in her eye, the subtle way she smiles, flirts. That is whay makes you attractive and sexy...and the best breasts in the world can't give you that!
    Thank you!
    You are sooooooo sweet!

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    I've considered it, and I know there are a lot of ladies around here who've pulled the trigger and gotten them. My biggest deterent has been the maintenance: I don't wanna get them redone every ten years or so.

Love to have them, though.
    I'm a mom of 3...only thing keeping me from getting them is the $$$. I wouldn't go huge, just "normal" looking, lol.

I actually haven't heard anyone on here complaining...i'd like to hear the negatives, just to know both sides of the story. almost everyone i've talked to, here or in person only regrets waiting and worrying before they got them!

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lorithomas View Post
    I am a 34 year old mom. I am 5'6 and 140lbs right now, but am doing pilates to narrow down the weight. I am considering getting bigger and perkier breasts. Any moms out there in my situation? What would you consider?
    LoL You know what I am waiting to happen?

Everyone gets boob jobs then they go "out of style" b/c they are so common LOL
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Smile breast implants

I feel the same way. but im a chicken **** and am worried what my 2 15 year olds will think and my 10 and 13 year old will think.----all girls and two have boobs bigger than mine!

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love natural breasts better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my blog:www.imaginedandachieved.blogspot.com
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel the same way. but im a chicken **** and am worried what my 2 15 year olds will think and my 10 and 13 year old will think.----all girls and two have boobs bigger than mine!
    What kind of message are you sending to your kids if you are "worried" about something so superficial?

Not bashing you in any way but I want you to think about what you just said. You are worried that you don't have bigger boobs than your daughters like that somehow makes you less of a person or not "good" enough?

Trying to understand what you said btw...Not trying to be mean.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Exclamation

Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    LoL You know what I am waiting to happen?

Everyone gets boob jobs then they go "out of style" b/c they are so common LOL
    I know girl! I thought the same thing!!! ironic!!!!

I know girl! I thought the same thing!!! ironic!!!!
    You are beautiful because you are unique and YOU!

If you decide to get boobs, that decision should not be b/c of what others think or like, but for yourself.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

What kind of message are you sending to your kids if you are "worried" about something so superficial?

Not bashing you in any way but I want you to think about what you just said. You are worried that you don't have bigger boobs than your daughters like that somehow makes you less of a person or not "good" enough?

I know what you think and understand. Dont think youre mean. I appreciate your thoughts and have thought the same thing. I am thinking about it, simply to, I guess, make me feel better about my body. I dont wear the cute tanks, because my shoulders are broad, and I dont feel like I can fill out the shirts I want to wear. Do you understand what Im saying?

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)

spoken like a chick with a naturally stacked rack! lol

i do think about that too (i have a boy and 2 girls) so esp with the girls i worry. mine are little, so they may not even notice now, but 10 years from now when they need to updated, or whatever, they would know.

the only conversation you can have with them is i was in my 30's, i did it for myself, and not a man....blah blah blah

but what does that perpetuate within your daughters? it's like opening up pandora's box full of plastic surgery...

I know what you think and understand. Dont think youre mean. I appreciate your thoughts and have thought the same thing. I am thinking about it, simply to, I guess, make me feel better about my body. I dont wear the cute tanks, because my shoulders are broad, and I dont feel like I can fill out the shirts I want to wear. Do you understand what Im saying?
    Of course I know what you are saying But I was just worried when you said you were worried that your boobs were smaller than your daughters....

As long as you do it for yourself.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post

Yeah, BUT.............
    you are a sweet guy I can tell. Out of curiosity, whats too small

yeah, BUY............
    you are a sweet guy i can tell. Out of curiosity, whats too small

Red face

Of course I know what you are saying But I was just worried when you said you were worried that your boobs were smaller than your daughters....

As long as you do it for yourself.
    Thanks. I can see why you thought that. I should be more to the point. I have thought about talking to my 15 year olds about this because they are such good kids. I think they would be all right with it, I dont know. Im not superficial, never have been, and dont want them to be, but I am considering this.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post

This coming from uncle penis
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

You Are Too Funny!!!!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    need a pic or this thread is useless.. just sayin!

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post

gotcha!

gotcha!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gotcha!
    but do whatever makes you happy ... don't mind others judging you; I sure don't
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post

ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~