Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anybody have Significant Forearm Gains?

I just wanted to know whats the most anybody has gained to their forearms. I think adding even an Inch to the forearms would be very hard just wondering where an inch of muscle would go?

Whats the most any of you have added to your Forearm circumference? I would suspect a half inch gain would be very good as well?

Or how about your workouts? Have you noticed significantly added strength in things like wrist curls, the hand gripper pincher machine, etc?

I really want to hear about measurements though? I was wondering whats the most you can expect to gain around your forearm...
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have noticed a slight bit of growth. Maybe 1/2"
    I suspect this is due to the reverse grip curls I throw in when I work my biceps.

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i put a quarter inch on them in a month. i just train them like calves..super high reps, at a weight that takes a lot of effort to move.
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used heavy grippers for like 2 weeks straight (which resulting in very sore wrist, don't recommend it) but I gained a whole inch on my forearm, since then it hasn't been insane like that, but the initial growth was crazy when I started using them.
    -You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't.

-There are no reps; only failure

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Gmoney23 View Post
    I just wanted to know whats the most anybody has gained to their forearms. I think adding even an Inch to the forearms would be very hard just wondering where an inch of muscle would go?

Whats the most any of you have added to your Forearm circumference? I would suspect a half inch gain would be very good as well?

Or how about your workouts? Have you noticed significantly added strength in things like wrist curls, the hand gripper pincher machine, etc?

I really want to hear about measurements though? I was wondering whats the most you can expect to gain around your forearm...
    I never measured mine when I started but my guess is I've gained at least 4-5" on them after 5 years. Most of the growth potential is in the flexors. I've never done any direct training for them. It's all been heavy back work.

Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000) Ahlim is just really nice. (+1000)
    In 3-4 months, I gained 0.6 inches on my forearms. I attacked them with wrist curls and reverse wrist curls.

Dominik nice improvement!

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just grip whatever weights your using as hard as possible,the more you squeeze on an excersise the better.never done any direct work,but my forearms are massive with veins poping out all over,infact i wish they werent so huge,my grip power is scary.

Thanks for the feedback and wow amazing gains Dominik!

So i've read many times Calves are a muscle you can work everyday.

Are the forearms, hand, and wrist stength something you can do after every workout?

I'd Rather be Lifting... STL_Lift's Avatar
    STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) STL_Lift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've lost almost an inch on mine over the past 2 years... when I first got serious about 6 years ago that absolutly exploded.... but i have recently noticed that they are nowhere close to where they used to be. Everything else got bigger and they shrank. Funny thing is that I never worked them directly before. Needless to say that I have recently started to. I miss them.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 198lbs

HST FTW

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think limiting your strap usage to your most heavy sets (or using no straps at all if you want) is going to make your forearms bigger than any wrist or reverse curl could, though YMMV
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

obk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pull ups and reverse wrist curls for me!

onemeasure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used farmers walks and regular wrist curls for three months and I have gained just over .34 of an inch.

WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WvrDuDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gaining 25lbs overall bodyweight has worked great for my forearms