LargeLunge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fast Or Slow Carbs?

What should I be looking at on the nutritional label to determain fast from slow carbs? Sugar? I would guess that but I am not sure. Been lifting for a while and I am really looking to the nutritional side of it now. Thanks,

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LargeLunge View Post
    What should I be looking at on the nutritional label to determain fast from slow carbs? Sugar? I would guess that but I am not sure. Been lifting for a while and I am really looking to the nutritional side of it now. Thanks,
    That, the actual ingredients and the overall level of processing of the food / ingredients in question.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.