Ziesmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HIIT with a rope?

I've been reading about HIIT, and I think that it would be a great thing to try on my weights days - after all, the reason that they are my weights days and not my cardio days is because I have restricted time!

But all the examples of HIIT that I've read describe sprinting and jogging. Can HIIT be done just as easily with a jump-rope? I ask because, being my limited time days, I don't have time to go to the gym and use the facilities so I stay home and use my freeweights. But I don't have a treadmill and live in Canada, so I'm not going for any 14 minute runs at home.

Can I use the same program of HIGH-low with my skipping rope with the same results?

Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marmie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, "HIIT" can be done with a jumprope. Just jump fevorously for 2 minutes until collape. Theres your HIIT.
    6'4
    190 Lb
    Good genetics for:
    Skin tone
    Metabolism
    Height
    Arms (Definition not size)
    Abs
    Upper back
    Bad genetics for:
    Chest
    Delts
    Legs
    Traps
    Work ethic (severe ADD)

cut_eyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah sure, I don't see why HIIT can't be done with a skipping rope... I do the same thing at home, but sprinting/running is definetely much harder.