Page 1 of 384 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mountain Goats Training Journal

I have been keeping my workouts in my Methyl-E log but I decided it was time to keep my supplement logs and training logs separate. So I'll log my workouts here from now on.

Cheers!

Cliff
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    naturally im subbed for this one too

whats your dainly supps look like?, you taking any preworkout pump drinks or anything?
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HardcoreFitness View Post
    naturally im subbed for this one too

whats your dainly supps look like?, you taking any preworkout pump drinks or anything?
    Thanks Bro! I'm feeling fairly weak lately due to dieting. My daily sups have been:

ON 100% Whey 2 shakes per day at about 50 grams of protein each.

ON Pro Complex Protein Blend 1 shake per day at about 60 grams of protein.

I had been taking Hotrox Extreme on and off for the last couple of months for a fat burner. I took my last one today so it's just diet from here on out.

I take one scoop of Control labs White Flood and drink it during my workout.

I take ZMA before bed to help me sleep.

I had been taking Control Labs Green Mag and White Flood pre-workout but I have cycling off those 2 weeks ago.

I got some superpump250 to take the morning of my photos. I will do a dry run so to speak this weekend. I'll take the super pump and do a pump up workout this Sunday to see how I look afterwards.

I take a multi every day and that's about it right now. I'll lay off the sups except for protein for the rest of the summer and then hit everything hard again in August when I start the Bold.
    My OV35 workout log:

HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Thanks Bro! I'm feeling fairly weak lately due to dieting. My daily sups have been:

ON 100% Whey 2 shakes per day at about 50 grams of protein each.

ON Pro Complex Protein Blend 1 shake per day at about 60 grams of protein.

I had been taking Hotrox Extreme on and off for the last couple of months for a fat burner. I took my last one today so it's just diet from here on out.

I take one scoop of Control labs White Flood and drink it during my workout.

I take ZMA before bed to help me sleep.

I had been taking Control Labs Green Mag and White Flood pre-workout but I have cycling off those 2 weeks ago.

I got some superpump250 to take the morning of my photos. I will do a dry run so to speak this weekend. I'll take the super pump and do a pump up workout this Sunday to see how I look afterwards.

I take a multi every day and that's about it right now. I'll lay off the sups except for protein for the rest of the summer and then hit everything hard again in August when I start the Bold.
    looking good man. One note about the superpump250.... If you haven't taken it before and you want to be as lean and dry as possible for your photos I'd make sure you know how you react to it. For me and many others it gives GI problems including spending half your day in the bathroom and BLOATING.

For me monohydrate does not go well so I stick to CEE and have no issues. Sometime you may want to try Axis labs - Smash. Its my fave preworkout for great pumps.
    free agent.....

looking good man. One note about the superpump250.... If you haven't taken it before and you want to be as lean and dry as possible for your photos I'd make sure you know how you react to it. For me and many others it gives GI problems including spending half your day in the bathroom and BLOATING.

For me monohydrate does not go well so I stick to CEE and have no issues. Sometime you may want to try Axis labs - Smash. Its my fave preworkout for great pumps.
    I agree on the NO stuff. I had trouble with BSN's NOXPLODE...made my intestines explode most of the time. I didn't have any issues...or bad issues..with White Flood but it pretty much stopped having any affect. I tried the Superpump250 last weekend and it went ok. I'm not sure yet if it's a good idea or not prior to the pics. I'll try the run through this Sunday to see what happens. I may nix it. I know it always helps me keep my pumps longer and it's a long drive from the gym to where I am doing the pictures. But if I get bloated it's not worth it.
    My OV35 workout log:

ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi

Originally Posted by ouprincess View Post
    Hi
    Hey Sexy!!! Welcome!
    My OV35 workout log:

I agree on the NO stuff. I had trouble with BSN's NOXPLODE...made my intestines explode most of the time. I didn't have any issues...or bad issues..with White Flood but it pretty much stopped having any affect. I tried the Superpump250 last weekend and it went ok. I'm not sure yet if it's a good idea or not prior to the pics. I'll try the run through this Sunday to see what happens. I may nix it. I know it always helps me keep my pumps longer and it's a long drive from the gym to where I am doing the pictures. But if I get bloated it's not worth it.
    actually, creatine is usually the culprit to the gi issues, and not the nitric oxide. You might do best if you just take some arganine solo and not worry about the creatine at all. Just a thought
    free agent.....

I have used standalone creatine mono and CEE without any trouble. I don't think I have tried plain arganine but I can't remember. See what happens when you get old? Memory goes all to hell. LOL.
    My OV35 workout log:

ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have used standalone creatine mono and CEE without any trouble. I don't think I have tried plain arganine but I can't remember. See what happens when you get old? Memory goes all to hell. LOL.
    I take take L arginine it's suppose to help with memory loss due to aging!! LOL, also as a bonus it's helps men ................ ya know rise to the occasion!!

I take take L arginine it's suppose to help with memory loss due to aging!! LOL, also as a bonus it's helps men ................ ya know rise to the occasion!!
    LOL!!! I may need something for the ummm what were we talking about again? LMAO!!!

Never had any issues rising to the occasion...but a little extra pump can be a good thing.
    My OV35 workout log:

LOL!!! I may need something for the ummm what were we talking about again? LMAO!!!

Never had any issues rising to the occasion...but a little extra pump can be a good thing.
    A little extra pump is good for everyone involed!! Now back to the supplements.... here's what I take along these lines.. araginine w/ 300 mg caffine (if you take a fat burner then no need for the extra caffine) I also take caranite an glutamine.

A little extra pump is good for everyone involed!! Now back to the supplements.... here's what I take along these lines.. araginine w/ 300 mg caffine (if you take a fat burner then no need for the extra caffine) I also take caranite an glutamine.
    We were talking about sups? LMAO!! I really gotta get some memory enhancers!

Oh I forgot to mention that I have also been taking Animal Flex for my joints.
    My OV35 workout log:

and edition II of Mountain Goat's Erotic Log begins...............................

free agent.....

I tried animal flex last year and it gave me stomache. I never could get past that so I stopped taking it.

and edition II of Mountain Goat's Erotic Log begins...............................

LMAO...hey what can I say.
    My OV35 workout log:

Chest this morning.

It kept my reps and volume high.

Lying Chest Press machine (simulates DB movement)
    1x18@180lbs plates
    4x15@230lbs plates

Incline Smith Machine Press
    4x15@150lbs plates

Seated Pec Dec
    4x12@150lbs stack

Dips
    4x10@bodyweight...I really feel the lack of carbs when I do these.

Incline DB Flies
    4x10@45lbs DBs

I did some crunches and got on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I'll do another 50 minutes or so at lunch time. Today is my high carb day but I'm still keeping the carbs down a little.
    My OV35 workout log:

I worked late last night doing support for a network upgrade. Fun stuff. So I slept for a while and got to the gym around 12 today. Back workout was good. I kept the reps in the moderate range overall but went heavy on a couple of exercises.

Seated Hammer Strength One Arm Rows
    1x18@135lbs plates per side
    4x10@180lbs plates per side

Seated Hammer Strength High Rows
    4x10@135lbs plates per side

Bar In the corner v-handle
    4x10@180lbs plates

Behind the neck lat pull downs
    4x15@130lbs stack

Angle hyperextensions
    4x10@45 lbs plate to chest

Seated hyperextensions
    4x12@270lbs stack

I did some abs and 45 minutes on the treadmill.
    My OV35 workout log:

Shoulders today...and a no carb day. so far so good. I think I'm used to it now...

Machine shoulder presses
    I forget the name of this machine.

It's like an all in one shoulder workout. I did presses and rear laterals on it.

I did some smith machine shrugs.

Then DB side laterals and DB front raises. Working the other night messed up my schedule a bit so I had a hard time getting moving today. I got 45 minutes on the treadmill. I'll do another 45 minutes later today.
    My OV35 workout log:

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the greens, since I can't return them till I spread some more love, I'll just sub instead if that's ok.

Hello you hunk of sexxy stud meat!! What's up over here today??

Originally Posted by mikeschick View Post
    Thanks for the greens, since I can't return them till I spread some more love, I'll just sub instead if that's ok.

Absolutely!!! Welcome!
    My OV35 workout log:

Hello you hunk of sexxy stud meat!! What's up over here today??
    Sexy Grace!! How are ya?

Off to the gym in a few. Wife went for a run so I have to wait till she gets back. How you doin today hottie?
    My OV35 workout log:

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh Hai!
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000) rynofan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just realized you moved your location on me! Hows it going? I am starting my Methyl E cycle again starting Monday. I started back at the gym last Monday and my back is doing great. Looking forward to seein your pics. You seem to have really worked hard. Keep up the erotic novels errr....umm.....the logs.

Originally Posted by rynofan View Post
    Just realized you moved your location on me! Hows it going? I am starting my Methyl E cycle again starting Monday. I started back at the gym last Monday and my back is doing great. Looking forward to seein your pics. You seem to have really worked hard. Keep up the erotic novels errr....umm.....the logs.
    Hey!!! Glad you found me. Yeah things are going well. I just need to get through this week. After the pics on Saturday I'm going for ribs and Cold Stone Ice Cream! LOL...I'll have one more week after that and then we are off to Florida for a weeks vacation! I am sooooooooooo looking forward to that.
    My OV35 workout log:

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So Cliff,

You are in IT? Heh, me too! I am planning to take over the world someday, how about you? This is the company I work for www.pacificofficeproperties.com

OTC PCT Guide

Owe:

Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    So Cliff,

You are in IT? Heh, me too! I am planning to take over the world someday, how about you? This is the company I work for www.pacificofficeproperties.com
    Sweet!!!! I'm in telecom. I have done software testing, engineering and support over the years. I haven't worked on IT type projects over the years but some of the work is similar. Our VoIP stuff runs primarily on Sun hardware. I did telecom in the Air Force. I worked on switching systems at MCI after I got out. Then I moved into software testing and support at MCI. I came to work at Level3 Communications in 1999. Been here ever since.
    My OV35 workout log:

Sweet!!!! I'm in telecom. I have done software testing, engineering and support over the years. I haven't worked on IT type projects over the years but some of the work is similar. Our VoIP stuff runs primarily on Sun hardware. I did telecom in the Air Force. I worked on switching systems at MCI after I got out. Then I moved into software testing and support at MCI. I came to work at Level3 Communications in 1999. Been here ever since.
    Sweet! I work for the parent company of that REIT and I am gunning for the VP of IT Operations once the company is up and running (probably by the end of the year). I would have to move to Santa Monica area which would kinda suck but I got a 10 year plan and then I plan to move back here and retire and fly around the world to watch my son play soccer and my daughter play volleyball!

OTC PCT Guide

Owe:

Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    Sweet! I work for the parent company of that REIT and I am gunning for the VP of IT Operations once the company is up and running (probably by the end of the year). I would have to move to Santa Monica area which would kinda suck but I got a 10 year plan and then I plan to move back here and retire and fly around the world to watch my son play soccer and my daughter play volleyball!
    Don I like your plan Bro!! Bummer you would have to leave paradise for a while though.
    My OV35 workout log: