_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CL REDuction Sample

CL was kind enough to send over a few of its product samples and I got around to trying REDuction yesterday. To be fair, it was only 1 day's worth so its hard to gauge anything other than initial reactions.

First impression..the tablets have a smell that I cannot identify(possibly the fruit ingredients). It's sort of interesting but the AM ones had me burping it up for awhile. I did not enjoy tasting it over and over.

I think there was an initial energy boost during the first couple of hours. It was a very mellow energy compared to other products I have tried. I'm curious about the inclusion of GABA in the AM formula as information on GABA has always touted its ability to help the sleeping cycle. I'm not well versed in GABA so its possible that helping the cycle does not mean it causes a drowsiness.

The PM formula had me nervous because I associate fat loss products with energy(not something I want at bedtime). It seemed to take me a bit to get to bed and I slept great until about an hour before my usual waking time. My body would not go back to sleep no matter how much I wanted to. Oddly enough, even though I was awake an hour earlier than usual(which would leave me in a zombie like state on most days) I felt surprisingly ready to tackle the day.

I do believe that REDuction helped flush out some water retention that a weekend of poor eating caused as my night to morning weight fluctuation was greater than usual.

In the end, it would have helped to have a few days worth of samples to try and give a better gauge of whether some side effects were fluke's or true effects. I can understand the cost of giving anyone that requests them multiple samples, so I do not fault CL for that.

As I try the other samples, I will just update this thread with them. I do appreciate the generous nature of CL to give me a sample of 4 products.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, thanks for giving them a shot. take the REDuction pills with more water and you shouldnt really taste them.

also, if you could make new threads for the other products since this one only has reduction in the title, so people searching for info may not find what they are looking for if you add those to this thread
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will do...the water would probably have helped. I'm looking forward to the Green Mag and Purple Wrath. I've tried a few creatine products in the past but not for a few years and never tried anything of Wrath's nature.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good review man. Thanks for tryng it outr!

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    Will do...the water would probably have helped. I'm looking forward to the Green Mag and Purple Wrath. I've tried a few creatine products in the past but not for a few years and never tried anything of Wrath's nature.
    think your going to love the GM and PW......
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what got you interested in these in particular?
    Specials & insider info

I've been around the block with supps..when I was 21-22 I hit up AAS but only lifted heavy for almost 2 years...shoulders hurt, elbows hurt, knees hurt so I backed off until just recently..this time around I want to do things with the simple building blocks.

I read lots and post little because I like to absorb..I quietly learn what companies get a good reputation and then try them out. A free sample is a smart thing to get someone like me interested because I don't have 30-40 dollars to shell out just to see if I like a product.

Your Green Mag/Purple wrath comes highly regarded so if the samples seem to show they could work as reviewed, you earn a new customer.

I've been around the block with supps..when I was 21-22 I hit up AAS but only lifted heavy for almost 2 years...shoulders hurt, elbows hurt, knees hurt so I backed off until just recently..this time around I want to do things with the simple building blocks.

I read lots and post little because I like to absorb..I quietly learn what companies get a good reputation and then try them out. A free sample is a smart thing to get someone like me interested because I don't have 30-40 dollars to shell out just to see if I like a product.

Your Green Mag/Purple wrath comes highly regarded so if the samples seem to show they could work as reviewed, you earn a new customer.
    awesome to hear and this is a smart approach with so many options on the market
    Specials & insider info