swaymedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Weight Gainers: Serious Mass or Mutant Mass, which is better?

Im a really skinny guy, i find it hard to put on weight, I dont have any time to eat properly (summer heres here so maybe now i do), but I definatly need some thing else to put on the weight.

Have you ever used any of these? Which is better Serious Mass or Mutant Mass?

Mutant Mass Link : http://www.muscle-shop.co.uk/pvl-nutrients-mutant-mass/

Serious Mass Link : http://www.muscle-shop.co.uk/optimum...-serious-mass/

Well Allow Me To Retort! Grizzly Adams's Avatar
    Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grizzly Adams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the first stuff doesnt even have the nutrition info listed so its hard to say. ON would probably be your best choice anyway. for a gainer, its pretty low in fat and sugar and uses a good protein blend.
    Intensity in Ten Cities

doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IDS smart gainer!

32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 32rval32 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    universal real gains

kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapedogg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wasted money on serious mass before. It doesn't mix with milk or water and tasted really bad. I have enjoyed Universal Real Gains and Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice the most. Also, it doesn't seem very calorie dense based on the size of the scoop. If I remember right, it's almost 2 cups of powder you have to mix for one serving, which makes for a huuuuuge clumpy drink you have to choke down.
    Last edited by kapedogg; 05-28-2008 at 05:30 AM.

Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean15782 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say Mutant Mass by PVL is probably the best formulated weight gainer out right now, but you couldnt go wrong with Real Gains either, and it is a better value.

2009 World Series champs GiambiFan's Avatar
    GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiambiFan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Serious Mass chocolate tasted great but it bloated me the F up pretty bad. x2 on the Real Gains and Muscle Juice as far as digestion. Taste decent as well.
    Milos Sarcev > Nutrition Forum

Jay Cutler will always be Mr. O to me.

doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Muscle Juice made me sick so i exchanged it for IDS smart gainer and haven't look back yet!

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heres the mutant mass nutritional info

http://www.pvldirect.com/products_mutantmass.html

scroll all the way to bottom.

chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chinchillables has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Most of these products give me horrible gas... Haven't tried Mutant Mass though. How good does the Vanilla taste, and does it mix well?

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mutant mass seems to have the better ingredient profile but I havent tried it myself. I have tried serious mass in the past and it works obviously since there are a lot of calories and it doesn't taste very bad, but you do have to use a blender.
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html