LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100)

How To lose Belly Fat and Gain Mass at same time?

I am just wondering
    how does 1 lose body fat especially on the belly
    and gain mass at the same time

i was told its normal to gain belly fat when ur bulking

all i do is eat 3 snacks and 3 healthy meals
    lift heavy weights with low reps

but yet i cant seem to lose belly fat

i wanted to do cardio but my gym buddy
    told me its a bad idea as u will burn muscle mass
    if u do cardio

so i cant do cardio how am i gona burn my belly fat?

can i only burn belly fat during cutting stage?

HELP~

cj1capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you put up some stats age ,wt. ht ,diet, work out routine and estimated body fat percentage .
    the short answer most will give you is it cant be done ,that is lose fat and pack on significant amounts of muscle. The two desired out comes have different pathways to the end goal.
    I personal know several people that have accomplished what it you are trying to accomplish , it is very hard and requires a tremendous amount of discipline but I truly believe it can be done .
    cj

LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSpartan is not very well liked. (-100)
    its ok bro
    it cant be done
    after reading some articles
    and consulting some experts
    bulk and cut has to be done separately :S

mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LittleSpartan View Post
    its ok bro
    it cant be done
    Nope

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." - Schwarzenegger

cj1capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its ok bro
    it cant be done
    Like I said I know people who have done it. Right here on BB under transformation there are two that have done it . The best way to accomplish your goals is the classic drop the weight and then gain mass. But it is possible to do both although most will say its not.
    cj

ok ur right there
    all i did was cardio right after weights
    and i still got my mass
    with some baby abs popping out
    thanks guys

i think its the supplement i take

pre workout

whey protein
    nutrex ignite

during workout
    nutrex mass xplosion (Great stuff)

post workout
    mt celltech
    whey protein

after meal (4/4/2)
    40 carb 40 protein 20 fat

kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the supplements arent going to make your belly fat dissappear. you cannot spot reduce fat. you lose overall bodyfat and genetics determines the order of where it goes away first.
    -Kim

scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cj1capp View Post
    Like I said I know people who have done it. Right here on BB under transformation there are two that have done it . The best way to accomplish your goals is the classic drop the weight and then gain mass. But it is possible to do both although most will say its not.
    Correction: It is possible for SOME PEOPLE to do both. I have done both. Others may not be so lucky.

There's no special secret plan people go on to get BOTH RESULTS. This happens with people who go on specific programs to cut and find that they put on muscle. But you may do exactly what I did and not gain pound 1 of lean mass...it varies by individual. As long as you eat clean, keep the protein intake high, and lift hard you might find that you do get mass gains, but the guy next to you could do the exact same thing and still lose muscle and fat.
    Last edited by scrummie2; 08-02-2008 at 04:38 AM.
    "Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure." - Thomas Edison

4/6/2008: 237 lbs, 25-27% BF
    6/20/2008: 218 lbs, 17%-ish BF
    6/28/2008: 214 lbs, 16%-ish BF
    7/11/2008: 212 lbs, 15%-ish BF
    7/17/2008: 210 lbs, 14-15%-ish BF
    9/8/2008: 202 lbs, 11-12% BF
    01/10/2009: 210 lbs, 14% BF
    11/17/2009: 232 lbs, 18% BF

No mas bulking

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its ok bro
    it cant be done
    Wrong. I did it.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

myofibrillar hypertrophy Wild_Weasel's Avatar
    Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wild_Weasel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scrummie2 View Post
    Correction: It is possible for SOME PEOPLE to do both. I have done both. Others may not be so lucky.

There's no special secret plan people go on to get BOTH RESULTS. This happens with people who go on specific programs to cut and find that they put on muscle. But you may do exactly what I did and not gain pound 1 of lean mass...it varies by individual. As long as you eat clean, keep the protein intake high, and lift hard you might find that you do get mass gains, but the guy next to you could do the exact same thing and still lose muscle and fat.
    Quoted for TRUTH.
    YGBSM
    "In a world full of compromise, some men DON'T." - H&K slogan

"There aint no easy way, no there aint no easy way out." - BRMC

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112745771