Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by William McC View Post
    But there is a big difference between thing X adapts to Y and slime became humanity.
    Adoption does not prove macroevolution. When an animal adapts, its because it already have the genetic ability to do so. There are over 150 different breeds of Dogs. A coyote cant breed with a wolf, but there are still dogs. A coyote is not an "evolved" version of a wolf, just a refined version that fits into a different environment.(i think)
    And evolution simply says they shared a common ancestor.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0407123824.htm

Researchers have confirmed the first case of complete lunglessness in a frog. This little aquatic frog apparently gets all the oxygen it needs through its skin.
    The above article.. well i'll go out on a limb here and say that frog is getting 'close' to being 'recognized macroevolution'. I would think it can no longer interbreed successfully.

The problem with 'recognizing' macroevolution is that it takes place over the course of epochs.
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A new study came out recently.

12.5% of all biology teachers are idiots
    http://www.popsci.com/future-human/a...es-creationism

Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Galt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't understand how people can claim that there isn't any evidence for macorevolution. It isn't being hid from anyone, it's published in journals and available to be observed both on the internet and at pretty much any university.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section1.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homology_%28biology%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent

William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DaCougarMech View Post
    actually, coyotes can mate with BOTH wolves and dogs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote#..._hybridization

as the article continues to say, it seems that many coyote species are coyote/wolf hybrids
    ah, very intestine. I must of read an out of date article. I did find another that said there have been no documented cases of "coydogs". But tats a niffty thing to know.

ANH-

well there you go. The two "different" specie can still breed.

Silent sniper -

yes yes, i have read that article before, but it does not show macroevolution. What it is showing is that the lizard can and is adapting to a new environment. This does not mean that it is going to become a new specie. The lizard is changing, but have it always had the genetic ability to change? This also seems like a hog-bog study. There were over lizards that lived in the environment, but suddenly all died and we dont know why, but then the new lizards evolved faster then ever thought possible! think about that for a second. Thats a pretty broad assumption dont you think?

If evolution can happen that fast, why cant humans fly? why cant humans breath under water? i mean come on! 70% of the planet is water, but we can only survive in it for what, 3 minutes?

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If evolution can happen that fast, why cant humans fly? why cant humans breath under water? i mean come on! 70% of the planet is water, but we can only survive in it for what, 3 minutes?
    Seriously, PM with your real user name, I want in on the joke.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not trying to say id is scientific fact, sciences have nothing to do with God or anything supernatural. However, the same goods for the Naturalist view, which is what is being taught and schools. Can evolution be the real deal? Sure, its possible. Can there still be God even with evolution? Why not? Do that's not what's going on, what have happened is people think that evolution "replaces" God. Why do we need God if we have evolution? What put the stuff here for it to evolve? That question is not a scientific question, but a philosophical question. I have a problem when schools leave out the beginning and just skip to the part where we all evolve. It just screams naturalism and is an indoctrination of a captivated audience.
    Then that's the whole point. If ID is not science, there is absolutely no place for it in a science class, which is what this whole thread is all about. If people want to teach creationism sans the pseudoscience, they're free to do it in theology class. And in the interest of fairness, they might want to consider teaching the creation stories of every religion out there..

grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000)
    expanding.

this is getting way off topic and with my bad grammar i think im confusing you.

whats wrong with a teacher tell his students that the big bang may not be how the universe was formed? That is, the naturalist view of the universe.
    when can we come teach evolution in your church?

William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    JBDW and grup910

You both missed the point.

Yes, God and ID is not something that science can verify, however, to leave out the beginning and just skip over to evolution is dishonest. The inevitable conclusion that would be draw after only hearing how evolution is cause for all life is the naturalist world view. This is a philosophic view point and should not be taught in a science class room, just the same as Christianity should not be taught in a science class room.

grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000) grup910 is just really nice. (+1000)
    JBDW and grup910

Yes, God and ID is not something that science can verify, however, to leave out the beginning and just skip over to evolution is dishonest. The inevitable conclusion that would be draw after only hearing how evolution is cause for all life is the naturalist world view. This is a philosophic view point and should not be taught in a science class room
    fail. :-o

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JBDW and grup910

Yes, God and ID is not something that science can verify, however, to leave out the beginning and just skip over to evolution is dishonest. The inevitable conclusion that would be draw after only hearing how evolution is cause for all life is the naturalist world view. This is a philosophic view point and should not be taught in a science class room, just the same as Christianity should not be taught in a science class room.
    It's not dishonest if you admit that there isn't a definitive answer yet for the beginning. If anything, it's more dishonest to propose an answer for which there is no evidence.

And no, it's not inherently a philosophical viewpoint. It could quite easily be scientific, as is demonstrated by hypotheses which serve to try an answer the question.

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ah, very intestine. I must of read an out of date article. I did find another that said there have been no documented cases of "coydogs". But tats a niffty thing to know.

ANH-

well there you go. The two "different" specie can still breed.

Silent sniper -

yes yes, i have read that article before, but it does not show macroevolution. What it is showing is that the lizard can and is adapting to a new environment. This does not mean that it is going to become a new specie. The lizard is changing, but have it always had the genetic ability to change? This also seems like a hog-bog study. There were over lizards that lived in the environment, but suddenly all died and we dont know why, but then the new lizards evolved faster then ever thought possible! think about that for a second. Thats a pretty broad assumption dont you think?

yeah but they are still different genetically, just like how horse can mate with donkey and make a mule.

Hybridization happen all the time, sometime they work most of the time they dont and will create sterile offspring.

dude thats cause we live on land and have no need to live in water.... its like saying why don't fish fly i mean they only have the most space in the world.

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's cause those sharks would eat us up yumyumyum.
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000) asiya-sparkles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    Let's say you're the principal of the school and I am your biology teacher. Tell me what experiments and scientific findings you would like me to teach about regarding creation? In your own words, no links or copy and paste.

How sad that so many have such a negative reaction to my comments...amusing even. So, you would like me to state my reasons for why at the very least balance should be put into teaching about life coming from an intelligent design perspective without using any scientific links that establish a particularly skilful (beyond human capability...fact) design throughout nature? Biologically, plantlife, space etceteras..whilst i suppose you may use the same sciences to reinforce your perspective?

Interesting.

I suggest that you look around you with your eyes wide open...through the sciences by all means.
    La illaha illah Allah Muhammad Rasulallah

... He is Allah, the One! Allah, the eternally Besought of all! He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him. [Q112]

"The matter is confusing to you. The truth is not known through the actions of men. Rather, know the truth, and you will know its people" - Imam Ali (ra)

Originally Posted by Anh View Post

dude thats cause we live on land and have no need to live in water.... its like saying why don't fish fly i mean they only have the most space in the world.
    im pretty sure that we evolved from an aquatic creature. so, yeah.
    I am indestructible until God calls me home - Martin Luther

music is therapy
    Irish crewz

Originally Posted by asiya-sparkles View Post
    How sad that so many have such a negative reaction to my comments...amusing even. So, you would like me to state my reasons for why at the very least balance should be put into teaching about life coming from an intelligent design perspective without using any scientific links that establish a particularly skilful (beyond human capability...fact) design throughout nature? Biologically, plantlife, space etceteras..whilst i suppose you may use the same sciences to reinforce your perspective?

Interesting.

I suggest that you look around you with your eyes wide open...through the sciences by all means.
    Typical. Bring nothing to the table but rhetoric, by all means. It's not like you have any scientific backing for your arguments anyway.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You asked this question before and got answers which you were unable to rebut. Why do you keep on asking the same questions? It's obviously not for the purpose of learning the answers.