Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If it were me, I'd cut way down on the cardio and abs. Keep doing rippetoe's and watch your diet... eat a lot of whole grains instead of simple carbs and sugars if you aren't already. You taking any supplements?

tuner13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up H.i.t

Have a look see what you think of hit its hard work but if you wanna be big and like the sound of it go for it

Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I seriously doubt smoking reeefer has any medical evidence toward inability to gain lean muscle mass. It might have a psychological effect on your intensity though. Also, it is hard to eat during the day if you are a stoner, because your appetite mechanisms rely so much on THC to make you hungry. It is hard to make yourself eat enough protein during the day, which is when you need to take in most of your calories. Also, what time are you doing your workouts?

The biggest problem I see is the lack of leg work. YOU MUST TRAIN LEGS!! More deadlifts, and squats. The Squat, Deadlift, and Bench Press should be the corner stone workouts in your regimen.

What I would suggest is that you make sure that you aren't laggy during the day because of the THC intake. That will hurt your intensity during training, and your energy levels. I'm not saying don't smoke, but I'm saying it would be good to take some reflection and figure out how you need to manage things. Your diet... well that's a pretty easy one. Eat every 2.5 waking hours. ALWAYS, ALWAYS ALWAYS. And the most important substance in your diet is protein. Try to take in 1.5 grams instead of 1. Maybe even keep the carbs to 300 grams.

The training needs more intensity. Do you change your workouts regularly? Do you keep a training log? What I would suggest, since you have a good bit of body fat, and you are a hard gainer, is to get 3-4 hours rest between your weight training and cardio. Try doing cardio as late in the day as possible, and weight training as early as possible. I know this works from experience. It will keep intensity and dedication at a high, take most advantage of your nutrients, keeps your mind focused on gaining lean muscle mass, and boost metabolism in an amazing way.

PS - Being a smoker myself, I have found that taking nutrition journals and workout diaries everywhere you go, is a wonderful idea. It helps you remember what you've eaten, and helps you keep track of your nutrition and training. It's hard to remember things with a cloud in your head.

PSS - Try to go and buy some books on bodybuilding. "Extreme Muscle Enhancement" by Dr. Colker is a good one to start with.

Good luck!

Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshhd6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks like you need to eat more..im 5'11 150 and working out 3 days a week.. 3300 cals a day..

wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wizgf19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lilc2197 View Post
    umm.. marijuana.. lol, can that effect gaining muscle?

during the day, I wake up, eat 3 eggs. 2 toast, and a glass of milk with protein shake

then lunch ill have 2 tuna fish sandwiches

then for dinner usually steak/fish/chicken with some vegies

then before bed ill have some cottage cheese or something healthy
    I only count around 160 grams of protein, if that. Try to keep eating lean but maybe go for 1.5 g of protein for each pound of weight. Fat should be the smallest of your concerns right now, and I wouldnt even bother running the mile. Thats like 8 minutes of cardio which is not going to do anything for you anyways when it comes to fat loss. Just try to maintain around the same fat you have now and if you can eat more protein while not upping the fat too much, as you get bigger it should make your body fat less noticable. Why get a skinner waist when you can just get a wider chest and back right? Thats the way you should look at it right now. Good luck

trenbolin25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trenbolin25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trenbolin25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trenbolin25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trenbolin25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trenbolin25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea im 5' 8'' and 163lbs. its been a lil easier on my cibexolab supplements to gain muscle mass just not easy to get rid of my lower beer gut

lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wizgf19 View Post
    I only count around 160 grams of protein, if that. Try to keep eating lean but maybe go for 1.5 g of protein for each pound of weight. Fat should be the smallest of your concerns right now, and I wouldnt even bother running the mile. Thats like 8 minutes of cardio which is not going to do anything for you anyways when it comes to fat loss. Just try to maintain around the same fat you have now and if you can eat more protein while not upping the fat too much, as you get bigger it should make your body fat less noticable. Why get a skinner waist when you can just get a wider chest and back right? Thats the way you should look at it right now. Good luck
    really? I should just stay at 180? i probably have like 15 pounds of fat on me

how should I workout? would a split be fine? like
    monday - back/bicep legs
    tuesday - chest tri shoulders
    Wednesday - rest
    Thursday - same as monday
    friday - same as tuesday

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it sounds like you may be eating super large meals...only 3 a day right?

trying decreasing the size of your meals and eating more often and also eat as clean as possible if u don't want to gain fat.

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mikesmaf View Post
    it sounds like you may be eating super large meals...only 3 a day right?

trying decreasing the size of your meals and eating more often and also eat as clean as possible if u don't want to gain fat.
    cals in vs cals out,smaller meals enable you to eat more as you can digest food better but dont raise meabolism,seen alot of people eat 1-2 big meals in a day and look ripped as ****.

RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get your hormone levels checked.

lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilc2197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what If I rain an hour a day before or after my workout? would that get rid of my stomach fat and get me ripped?

Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Synj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what If I rain an hour a day before or after my workout? would that get rid of my stomach fat and get me ripped?
    Nah the rain will do nothing but help the grass grow.

Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danny213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is my workout routine

monday - chest,tri.. 4 workouts for each muscle, so 8 all together.. all 3x10
    tuesday - back- 4 workouts, 3x10
    wednesday - biceps/shoulders, 4 workouts each.. 3x10
    thursday - chest tri
    friday - back
    saturday - bicep/shoulders..
    etc.

Then I eat 1 g of protein for every pound I weigh.. so 180g, then 2g of carbs.. so 260.. and I try and keep the fat under 50grams

I run everyday for a mile and do abs right after my run
    Change your workout. It's awful.

You are hitting biceps 4 times a week. This is just madness. Back one day, biceps the next, all adds up to overtraining. Once a week is plenty and essential for an up and coming weight-lifter.

I recommend:

Monday - Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday - Shoulders and Calves
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Legs and Triceps
    Friday - Back
    Weekend - Off

Ignore cardio for now, lets just try and get some lean muscle on those bones.

Good luck.