monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA Stack with or without Aspirin????

I am currently on the ECA stack and have used it 2-3 times before and it has been effective everytime. I recently did some research and found out that Aspirin has negative side effects and is not really necessary to be in the ECA stack, some sources also suggested replacing the aspirin with Green Tea Extract or Yohimbine hlc. Some sources also said adding fish oils can help the EC stack work better. What do you guys think? stick with A or change it up?

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From what I've heard from other people. Doing an EC stack is just fine as an ECA stack. ECY working even better.

Your best option though is to test out both methods and see what you like better.

monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monenzad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    From what I've heard from other people. Doing an EC stack is just fine as an ECA stack. ECY working even better.

Your best option though is to test out both methods and see what you like better.
    I heard Yohimbine has noticable side effects. I think im just going to cut the Aspirin and add Green Tea and Fish Oil to my EC stack.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Green tea would be a good addition instead of the asprin.

Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beast2Be has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post

Agreed! ECY work's wonders