Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NASAKYCHAIRMAN View Post
    Definitely, go with the Inzer Rage X
    http://www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=ragex

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    Why the rage x instead of the rage for me? thanks though man!
    Originally Posted by stilltoosmall View Post
    the most independent advice you'll hear!
    haha well I can understand being bias for the people who give you a paycheck
    771/645/622 Single Ply

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    Why the rage x instead of the rage for me? thanks though man!

haha well I can understand being bias for the people who give you a paycheck

The Rage X is s step above the Rage. Lifters want quick results. So, the Inzer Rage X is will get you their quicker.

Also, I don't get a paycheck(lol) from Inzer. I'm not bias, but just report the facts. The all-time greatest squat, bp, dl & total done in Inzer Equipment.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    http://www.myspace.com/bigwillie12345
    Last edited by NASAKYCHAIRMAN; 06-05-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Rage X is s step above the Rage. Lifters want quick results. So, the Inzer Rage X is will get you their quicker.

Also, I don't get a paycheck(lol) from Inzer. I'm not bias, but just report the facts. The all-time greatest squat, bp, dl & total done in Inzer Equipment.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    Oh okay good stuff thanks man. rage x has always been in my mind as what I will probably end up using, i just wanted to make sure that me and it worked together! my coach was an inzer guy (back when the hd blast was a big deal ha) and I love my inzer knee wraps so it just makes sense for me to stick with them unless i'm not built for it
    771/645/622 Single Ply

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    Oh okay good stuff thanks man. rage x has always been in my mind as what I will probably end up using, i just wanted to make sure that me and it worked together! my coach was an inzer guy (back when the hd blast was a big deal ha) and I love my inzer knee wraps so it just makes sense for me to stick with them unless i'm not built for it
    The shirt should work great for you. Just get the right size & break it in properly. Also, check out the new Inzer True Black Wraps too!

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL

The shirt should work great for you. Just get the right size & break it in properly. Also, check out the new Inzer True Black Wraps too!

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    I already got the z's and I don't think I even want stronger knee wraps haha!
    771/645/622 Single Ply