Thread: Need a recharge

regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Need a recharge

OK. so in january I began my bulk. Had a solid diet I started in January. Mid March I added a Jungle Warfare cycle which was successful. In Jan i weighed 178. Today I am 196. pretty decent gains IMO. None the less, this is where i need the nutrition sections help. the past 2-3weeks my diet has gone to hell. during spring semister i was sure to get in a solid balanced meal every 3 hrs, protein shakes 2 times a day. it was good. but now that im off of class i cannot focus this diet. can you guys gimme some suggestions on how to get back on track? i keep trying to and i feel like im failing. I am still eating 4-5times a day, but i am at least 2 times a day going without food until i feel starving which i feel is leading to some catabolic brakedown--or just paranoia?

Cliff:
    Started bulking in Jan
    Went form 178-196
    past 3wks diet has sucked--cant get it on track like in spring
    how can i

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    has your diet gone to hell, or can you just not find the time to eat every three hours...because these two things are very, very different.

regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) regreb01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well i only have one class now. from 10-12. but we get a 10min break. other than that i work at night...but i always have. i definately have the time. i just feel lazy with food lately. maybe i just need to say f*ck it for a week then come back? i have a trip coming up june 28 for 10days back home in CT so i wana be in top shape

xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well, since you didn't answer it, I'll ask my question again:

has your diet gone to hell, or can you just not find the time to eat every three hours...because these two things are very, very different.

thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500)
    i think what he's saying is that it's more the second one, except he really does have the time, he just hasn't had the motivation to stick to it and has started waiting too long between meals. all i gotta say is just DO IT. you even say there's nothing stopping you from eating the way you want to except your own lack of focus.

regreb, what would you say if i came to you with this question - during the semester, i was doing cardio every day to try and lose weight, now i have messed up and have not been doing it. i have plenty of time to do it but i just got off track cuz im not in the same routine as before. how can i get back on track?

that's basically the same question you're asking except your's is about diet. anyways, the reason i said that is cuz there is no good answer to either question other than JUST DO IT! the only thing stopping you is yourself so you just gotta force yourself to stay on track

Originally Posted by thebm View Post
    there is no good answer to either question other than JUST DO IT! the only thing stopping you is yourself so you just gotta force yourself to stay on track
    agreed. what always worked for me was picturing myself how i wanted to look like, and striving for it. that's usually enough motivation for me.