Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How can i increase my calorie intake?

Ofcourse i know how hehe, just need a healthy option

My current diet:
    Breakfast: Oatmeal, skimmed milk(0.5% fat), applemash, 1 fruit, 3 eggwhites.
    snack 1: 2 whole eggs.
    Lunch: chicken file, brown rice, mushrooms.
    snack 2: 1 protein drink, 1 fruit
    Dinner: beef with sallad.

This comes down to 1498kcal(151g carbs, 99g protein, 41g fat) 44% carb, 29% protein, 27% fat.(i havnt calculated the protein drink in my macros im at work cant see it properly, but its 100% whey with skimmed milk 0.5% fat, 2dl)

Now, im really full with this diet, and i mean im stuffed. My weight is 262lbs(121kg), im 6"3(192cm) tall and heavily overweight. I used to play hockey at worldclass youth level so im used to hard training.

Problem now is, should i increase my daily calorie intake? Ive seen countless of articles, forum posts etc that a guy my size should eat atleast 2000kcal to loose weight in a good manner. But, isnt it bad to eat just to add the calories? It seems abit excessive to add the calories for the calorie's sake, instead of eating myself full and satisfied.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? all help is greatly apreciated.
    "A single measurement is worth a thousand opinions"

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have 2 chicken breasts for lunch, add another full egg. drop some carbs, add more protein. Casien before bed

IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drink a lot of whole milk