anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Damn my house smells of pizza and garlic bread...

Bros are in the other room chomping away...and im cutting.

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Willpower, just figure them fat in a couple of years.

I ate salad and drank water during the CL final, my friends were having pizza and drank about 3 liters of beer each.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nutir View Post
    Willpower, just figure them fat in a couple of years.

I ate salad and drank water during the CL final, my friends were having pizza and drank about 3 liters of beer each.
    I ate McDonald's and drank 6 bottles of Mackeson when we watched the CL final. Once a year man!
    Word.

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rootoo View Post
    I ate McDonald's and drank 6 bottles of Mackeson when we watched the CL final. Once a year man!
    I care about my diet more than soccer.

I would drop it for the superbowl tho
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got a great idea, go into his room, steal his pizza, throw it in the trash bin. Tie him up and read out of mens health magazine, find the most boring article you can find. After you are done with this, take the pizza out of the trashbin and shove it in his mouth and say "its just as healthy now as it was before DUMBASS!"
    "A single measurement is worth a thousand opinions"

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tobey77 View Post
    I got a great idea, go into his room, steal his pizza, throw it in the trash bin. Tie him up and read out of mens health magazine, find the most boring article you can find. After you are done with this, take the pizza out of the trashbin and shove it in his mouth and say "its just as healthy now as it was before DUMBASS!"
    My brain hurts just from reading this.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981