JDMSTI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In search of a good workout program

Hey,

My name is Dave, and ive come to this forum in search of an effective program or ideas. im 17 years old, and weight 197 with a body fat % of 17%.
    I currently have 2 months before I leave the country, and I'd like with your experienced help to create an effective program. My goal isnt so much the loss of bodyfat, but rather to bulk up my upper body and core, and pretty much build up my body as a whole. I'm fairly active, and have been on a ski team for 2 years. Essentially i'd like to undergo a fairly intensive workout scheme with a good mix between aerobic and weights.

Thanks and any input or help is much appreciated.

Dave

height 6"2
    bodybuild: broad
    Legs: built (from skiing)
    waist: 34"
    pullups: 10
    ill get more info when i go to the gym tomorrow
    Last edited by JDMSTI; 05-23-2008 at 12:43 AM.

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.elitefts.com/ws4sb/WS4SB.pdf

That should link to a PDF of the programme. It has good conditioning ideas as well as the strength work.

This is his main site http://www.defrancostraining.com/articles/articles.htm

He trains a lot of different types of athletes so don't let the football imagery fool you It's an excellent template that can be modified for your needs and skills.
    Last edited by tonester; 05-23-2008 at 04:42 AM.
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."